Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neko Jinkusu

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Neko Jinkusu Empty Neko Jinkusu Sat May 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Neko Jinkusu

Neko Jinkusu

Name: Neko Jinkusu

Bloodline: Metsuki/Ryouku- complete chakra manipulation (i'll post it)

Classification: (( how about you give me a situation and i'll rp how my character will react ))

Village: Kumogakure

Alignment: neutral character

Appearance: (avi. totally.)

Personality: her personality is like Tsunade. She even likes gambling even though she looses everytime. she dresses completely the opposite of one who is supposed to help people, so unless one knew her, they would not know her healing abilites. like tsunade is sensitive to being called old, Neko is sensitive to being called short. (she's only 5ft. 2in.) many misjudge her for being weak because she is small, but she has tsunade's punch. In a nutshell she is just one you really wouldn't want to judge by the cover.

History: Neko Jinkusu was born in Kumogakure. Her single-mother died shortly after childbirth. Neko was left with Risu Nenpai, her grandmother. Risu was a retired shinobi, known for her medical abilities. She was energetic for her age, played jokes, was a bossy person, and always expected the best from Neko. Her house always smelled like lavender since that was her favorite smell. She was a good guardian to neko and helped her through the academy. neko learned quickly in the academy and made good grades. Risu decided that she would test her clan ability and teach her medical-ninjutsu. Neko picked up on it fairly easily and explored her clan abilities often. Risu was proud of her granddaughter.They became really close. Their favorite thing to do together was eat apples on their porch swing. the swing was neko's favorite thinking/relaxation place. They worked hard all year in the academy and were both excited for neko to be promoted to genin. When the day came, Neko passed with flying colors! She was so excited to go home and tell Risu her help paid off but when she got home, Risu was gone. later that evening a shinobi came and told her that Risu died. A fire had taken her and the house. Neko was devastated. she had lost her home, her guardian and best friend. she was then taken into the care of her new sensei. Her sensei (idk who it is. this part is going to be a bit under detailed since i don't know who the other sannins are) was not used to being around kids, let alone raising one so they had an awkward relationship at first. Neko continued to study and work on medical jutsu in memory of her grandmother. She also self-taught herself how to use her bloodline since she knew no one else who could teach it to her. Neko was very depressed about her loss when she first became part of squad 3. Her team mates (idk their names yet) were very kind to her and tried to help her enjoy life again. They brought her along to play games and tried to make friends with her. Neko spent lots of time with her team and they became her new family. She loved them and was happier than ever. But as time passed, they grew older and became more serious. at chuunin rank they developed a deeper rivalry and became more interested in power and rank. they stopped doing things together as often and started to ignore her. By jonin rank her team mates just seperated. Neko was living by herself now....(( rest needs to be figured out. i will finish history later. rest is done))

Speciality: chakra control(from bloodline)/incredible medical abilities

Learned jutsus: just medical abilities and i guess wind and earth jutsus? -too tired for this-

Elements:
DE- Wind
RE- Earth

Weapons/items: various poisons and antidotes/herbs

Goals: ((to be figured out after i finish history))

Last edited by Neko Jinkusu on Sat May 02, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Neko Jinkusu Empty Re: Neko Jinkusu Sat May 02, 2009 9:59 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Finish it and I will approve

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum