Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Arrival Of A Son!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Arrival Of A Son! Empty The Arrival Of A Son! Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

After a few months of searching, Rain finally found someone that matched the description of his "real" father. He was a man of high importance, a Kage, and apparently an adept Lightning User. Maybe Rain could learn a thing or two from him. Walking through a foreign village he carefully took notes, scanning the area with his completely black eyes. He was wearing his black hoody which concealed his headband. If anyone knew where he was from, the might attack him. His best option right now would be stick to the crowd.

He followed a path that led directly to the centre of the village. A small man brushed past him nearly knocking him over. He appeared to be searching for the kage. Assuming that the kage could be his father he followed him, hoping for the chance to introduce himself.

Rain followed the man through a huge croud of mist nin. He stuffed one of the adoption forms into his pocket and began to desperately chase the man in hopes of finally finding his father. The man took a sudden turn into a street with a dead end. Litter lined the edges of the road.

"So your the mysterious visitor whos been following me?"

Rain stayed silent keeping his eyes on the man. He had to focus. If he lost the man, he could lose the chance of finding his father. The air began to get thicker and eventually a white blanket of thick mist covered the area. I know this technique......

He raced through the mist fuelled by desperation and relying on his other senses he waited for the man to move. Pulling out his Katana, he thrusted it into the man's shoulder pinning him to a nearby fence.

"Where can i find the Kage?"

The man began to whimper and babble on about random stuff that wasn't revelant. Rain pushed the blade further into the man.

"Where? Tell me!"

After a few attempts, the man revealed where he could find him and the mist slowly disappeared. Upon seeing the building Rain starting to walk the other way. No i have to do this. He turned around and hurried up the steps towards the office. At the door nerves got the better of him. He knocked and awaited and answer.

"Yes?"

He pushed the folded up adoption form underneath the door and sat down on a chair outside the office.

2The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou
mizukage/lightning god/ raijuu holder/ levina clan leader/ master of swords

raikuni hears the knock and yawns. looking at the paper that came under the door, he picked it up slowly and wlaked back to his desk. lowly kuni opened the folder and his eyes widened. he flipped through the papers and growled. his 6 tailed began to dischrge violently. slowly raikuni got up and stood in the middle of the room.

raikuni stood at 6'4" tall and wore a large black trench coat. covering his entire body. he wore no shoes and his body was covered in a white tattoo. they began glowing brightly as lightning discharged everywhere. his long white hair grew slightly yellow as the black wing on his back started getting yellow lightning bolts along it. his eyes turned yellow from the previous levina clan stage 4 eyes.

raikuni growled loudly and pulled out his katana. walking over and opening the door he appeared in front of the teenage in front of him with the blade to his neck. lightning along the blade seemed to make raikuni grew more feirce looking. his tattoo glowing brighter and the levina clan mark on his cheek glowed bright yellow.

who are you and where did you get those files?

3The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Rain stayed silent for a while, his brain trying to proccess the whole situation. He looked at the man with his emotionless pitch black eyes. This man....is my father? Whilst studying the man's tattoo, Rain began to see a pattern within it which was familar to him. Hmm ive seen that before.

He couldnt do anything but watch in horror as his own father father drew his Katana and held it to his neck. The man was a good four or so inches taller than him and allowed him to feel his hot breath on his neck. Rain was puzzled why he wasnt wearing any shoes but the thought quickly escaped him and was replaced yet again by the thought of death by the blade of his father.

His jacket and the mans' trenchcoat swayed from left to right due to the wind created by the speed of raikuni's movement. Due to the positioning of the blade and Rain's discomfort he began to struggle abit and moved. This in turn revealed the tattoo that was on his left shoulder. Rain tried to calm himself down; Comeon if you tell him he might relax but yet again.....

"My name is on that sheet and i got my file from the household of my adoptive parents"

Due to violence displayed by the man summoning the painful memories of Rain's past, not knowing what else to do he decided to rely on a jutsu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Water Replacement
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Should the user be hit by blunt force, this jutsu will transform the user into water to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks.
Unfortunately, this jutsu seems to require some time before the user
can return to a his solid form.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I know thats its going to have to take time for me to change back so your just going to have to rp your reaction and waiting lol]

4The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

rakuni growled loudly as he heard him say about his adoptive parents. his 6 tails sways with the trenchcoat. raikuni saw the tattoo and his face grew in shock. poutting his katana away and growling. everything calmed down and kunis eyes changed back to his level 4 levina eyes. they glowed lightly. the tattoo on kuni stayed glowing as it always down after its used. slowly walking back into the office and looking on the sheet. he saw the name rain levina on the paper and kuni looked down.

silently kuni waited for him to reform back into human fown. during that time kuni groomed his tails. not wanting them to look scruffy in front of his son. kuni was in such sock that his son found him after years of living alone. he was eager to learn more about him

5The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

As Rain was new to this jutsu, his body began to reform slowly and a section at a time. When the top half of his body had formed he began to move in an odd fashion while waiting for his body to revert back to its original form. The top of his pants rose from within the puddle, it made him feel ill thinking about being knee deep in a liquified state of his body. Constantly reassure himself Its only water, Dont panic, He seemed to have pulled himself of a puddle well thats what it looked like anyway.

Rain was a little confused and paused for a moment to gather his bearings. Ow thats right.....Father..His eyes shifted across the room taking note of everything around the room known as the Mizukage's office. He looked up at the man.

"Are you truly..the man i've been searching for so many years? Are you my father?

He stood infront of the man patiently waiting for a reply. Before he could answer Rain asked yet another question.

"If you are my father then where is my mother?"

6The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

raikuni watched him grow slowly. calmly watching from the level 4 lavina eyes. his 6 tails sway slowly. when hes fully formed raikuni stood up and walked to the window. making his 6 tails clear behind him. his hair flowly as the wind from the sheer chakra in the air dies down finally. happening whenever kuni used small power from the levina clan

yes... i am your true father. when you were born we had to give you up for adoption because my powers were uncontrolled back than. i was just young back than and still trying to control the sheer power of our clan. it was... a devastating and horrible time when we gave you up. but we lived with it. me and your mother live here in this village. you mother is named aoiharu. she is currently out on a mission. you have been searching for years, for an invisible man. i am almost impossible to track down. that man you killed outside the village was an ex-anbu. a hgyuuga closed his chakra points which caused me to force him into retirement from my personal anbu agent. you were lucky to get him when he was barely drunk.

7The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:37 am

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Rain was amazed at the chakra tails that were sticking out behind him. What even amazed him further was the fact that the tails had obviously just been groomed. He continued to watch as his fathers hair flowed in the unnatural wind. He began to the similarities between both of them. They both had the same eyes

He looked quite puzzled. None of this makes sense, hes going to have to explain it in greater detail.

"Power of our clan? what do you mean what exactly does our clan do? I heard that your an adept lightning user. Is that something to do with the clan?"

Rain started to have flashbacks of the night, he killed his adoptive father. That lightning.....His eyes.......All because of the clan?.....because of his real father??

"Does my mother belong to the same clan?.....hmm aoiharu.....an invisible man......killed that man......Im sorry father i didnt mean to kill him...its just after so many years of search i grew desperate. I hope you can understand and forgive me"

He looked into his eyes full of hope. For all I knows he could have me killed or cast out of the village.....Rain quickly got rid of the idea because if he was going to then he would have done so already.

[XD]

8The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

raikuni stroked the 6 tails more. they were solid tails that were yellow and red. the hair was clean and loked similar to the pattern of lightning. they discharged calmly as they were stroked. the trench coat he was wearing glowed black, as it is made from a special material that blocks kunis chakra from being detected. kuni looked into rains eyes and saw they were pitch black like his used to be. now his eyes were the level 4 levina eyes.

haha adept lightning user? boy are you really saying you have never heard of the great raikuni? im not a kage for nothing you know.. these tails.. i have them because i have a bijuu inside of me. i have raijuu. our clan, the levina clan. and yes, your true last name is levina. as i was saying... the levina clan is one of the strongest clans in the world. we are few in number and greeat in power. we are the lightning masters of the world. that mark on your shoulder is a sign of levina. i am the clan leader. your mother.. she doesnt belong to the great clan. as our clan is a bloodline, if she was of the same clan.. than me and her would be related. tell me why you have seeked me out after all these years.

9The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:45 am

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

"......well ive only heard rumours and whats written in on the forms but apart from that nothing....."

raijuu...strongest clan in the world....levina i shall have to remember that. Rain was quite surprised in finding out about his family. He then started wonder if he had any brothers or sisters.

"Do i like have any siblings?"

Rain's hand slipped to his shoulder, where he traced the outline of the tattoo with his finger. Noticing that his Katana had disappeared, Rain began to panic. Wheres my Katana o.o noooo where did i put it...

He looked around the room. Ahh i know. He walked out of the office and found his katana lying on the floor. Picking it up by its heavenly white handle, he felt the soft black fabric that was wrapped around it to make handling it more comfortable. Whilst equipping the weapon he walked back into the office before appologising for walking out on the conversation

10The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:56 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

raikuni waited until he came back in. studying the sword he carried in silently kuni pulled out his own. his aolong the blade had similar markings to his own tattoo and had the levina mark near the hilt but still on the blade. it glowed dimply and had a small figure that looked like a weasel with 6 tails

no you have no siblings. you have an uncle though. but i havent seen him in years. ever sence... nevermind, shall i tell you the known history of our great clan?

11The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Rain glared at his father for a minute as he pulled out the sword. Trying to intimidate me ¬¬. He watched as it glowed. The small figure made him giggle for a breif moment. nooo siblings thats a shame. Would have been nice to have a little brother or sister.

"An uncle...yes please tell me the history of our clan"

Rain's face lit up as he was finally about to learn about his family history and about any hidden strengths he may have.

12The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:17 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

raikuni sighed and leaned forward slightly. feeling the blade of the katana slowly

as you know i have raijuu inside me. he is a powerful bijuu, one of 9 in the world. raijuu is the lightning god, un unknown time ago, there were 10 gods. each one had a differant ability. the head god was tired of all the fighting between the others. so he cursed them to life on earth. forcing the gods to become bijuus and sent them to differant places in the world. but as people let them out, they waged war on eachother. the head god accidently let them keep some of their power, each had a differant amount of it.

the most powerful was the nine tailed bijuu. he wants to kill the rest of them. but he failed atkilling them. oh im sorry, im straying off topic. well before the lightning god turned into a bijuu he gave some power to a family. if he didnt give up his power he probably would have been even stronger than kyuubi. and so the levina clan was born. at first this ancient clan couldnt control the massive power of lightning.

as time passed we learned and the bloodline flourished. after more than 30 generations sence we gained this ability, we are still here. we are the oldest clan. and one of the most powerful. that is all we know. nothing else about it is known.

13The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Rain began to wonder how sharp the blade is.

"Ten gods..thats cool. Nine tails...The Kyuubi? hmm based on theories of religion the ten gods would have been different aspects of the same one. So in terms of that we, the levina clan are descendants of god"

Wow. Rain realised he had gone from talking to his father to talking to himself.

"Ah sorry Dad i guess straying off topic is a trait of yours that ive acquired [ Razz ]"

The oldest clan. wow. He couldnt help but let out a little chuckle.

"So i have lightning.....gifts?"

14The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

yes.. thats how you managed to use lightning to kill your adopted father. it surged from within you when you got angry. didnt you notice that tattoo birthmark glowing?

raikuni watched him silently. an anbu ran into the room and whispered in kunis ear. his new sword is te be forged soon. raikuni looked back at his son as the anbu ran back out. his levina eyes seemed to glitter like the universe.

15The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Rain's eyes began to repeatedly flicker a dark red colour at the mention of the memory. A lot of aggression was about to surface, but keeping his cool, his eyes returned back to there normal state.

"There was a thunderstorm at the time and due to emotions at the time i dont really think that i would have noticed...."

Rain watched as the anbu entered the room. His mask had quite an entertaining graphic upon it which made Rain want to draw on it. Resisting the urge, he decided to change the subject and see if his father would train him in the ways of the Clan.

"Dad....Could you teach me how to use the clan's gifts?"

16The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:09 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

raikuni nodded slightly as there was a knock on the door. walking to it slowly and opening the door there was 3 men standing outside. each helpd large boxes. smiling raikuni opened the door and watched them enter. they were moving fast and silently they opened each box, reveiling the blades of his new sword. grinning kuni pulled out the new back strap that held each individual blade. the blacksmith spoke

mizukage, i present to you this blade. your qualifications for the blade have been met. your new blade, the tsurugi, is complete. it has been an honour working for you

the men filed out as kuni put each blade in the strap on his back. sighing he looked at his son pulling the clans katana off his side.

not that you have arrived in my life. i have a purpose for this blade. i want you to have this legendary blade, and stand by my side in the clan. your mother and aunt will be proud when they see you weiling this blade. take it with honour

kuni held the blade out to him. it was ageanst both his hands and he held it, presenting it to him. as he did a small ferret ran in and ran up kunis leg. crawling onto the back of his neck and falling asleep.

17The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Rain kneeled infront of his father out of respect and to recieve the blade. For one of the first times in his life, Rain was truly honoured to be a son. His father even had a blade made for him!

"Yes Father....It truly is an honour"

He watched as the black and white ferret entered the room. It looked at him with its black eyes. Rain took note that the ferret had the same eyes as him. The ferret continued on its way up his Fathers leg before resting on the back of his neck. Its head was resting in such a position that if it wanted to, it could look at him directly in the eyes.

"So whats this little fella's name?" ^^

Rain took the blade and attached it to his back. He stood up infront of his father and wondered when his training would commence.

18The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:10 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

paikuni grabbed his sons arm and lifted him back to his feet. handing him the sword and grinning. reaching up he began to pet raiu and he purred in a ferrets way. his eye just than shifted from black to yellow as they touched and the ferret grew 5 more tails. now haing 6 small tails just like kuni

this little guy is named raiu. he is my pet ferret, who just happens to also have baby raijuu in him.

raikuni smiled and took the ferret off his nack, cradleing him in his arms. laughing he pet raius and rubbed his belly. the look on raius face was nothing but enjoyment, it was clear the way his yellow eyes shined

19The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 am

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Rain watched as raiu began to look more and more like the demon sealed inside him. He began to wonder if everyone of his relatives had eye capable of colour shifting.

"my Mother....she isn't in any danger is she?"

Rain found it weird how passionate his father was of the rodent but either way all he has to focus on is training and family. Nothing else matters.. He rearranged his jacket and made sure the blade was safely secured to his back.

"So are we going to start my training soon?"

20The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 am

Aoiharu Hyuuga

Aoiharu Hyuuga

Jumping from tree to tree, sweat and blood dried on her face as the wind whiped around her. Coughing, she stopped on a branch, she looked around her. The latest of her oppenets had already gone. Her pupil-less eyes scaned around, normally. She whispered "Bayakugan " and veins around her eyes pusled up as she stood still, under the shade of the tree leaves. Nothing. She deactivated it and kept going.

Arriving at the gates, Aoiharu stumbled at a halt. 'finally' she thought as Aoi walked through the gates, waving absent-mindedly to the gaurds at the entrance. She looked at the village and tightened her grip on the scroll she had been sent out to get. It was of up-most importance, and she had to get it to Shuura as soon as possible. Her injured leg had started to feel alittle numb.. and her other wounds needed to be looked at. Aoi hadn't had time to look at them closely.

Jumping up again, she jumped from building to building, working her way to the middle of the village. Opening her husbands window to his office she stumbled in, coughing as she came to a halt. Not noticing the other person in the room she closed her eyes and held out the scroll.

" Here... i got it.. Took a little while.. and i'm a week late, but i got it. " She opened one of her eyes. Gasping, she let go of the scroll that she had fought for her life to get. Aoi's eyes widened as she stared at teh boy infront of her.

"...r-rain.. " She whispered.

21The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

kuni smiled and caught the scroll with one of his 6 tails. putting it on the desk and walking to aoi-chan. wrapping arms around her and kissing her softly. turning around and pointing to rain quickly.

hes our son. it was a shock when i saw him to. i actually almost killed him before i realized hes my son. come here i need to heal you

kuni smiled and picked her up. laying her down on the desk and bgan healing her silently

22The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 am

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Rain couldn't help but stare as he watched who, was later revealed to be his mother limped into the room. He was surprised by the fact that his mother went to all those lengths to get this scroll, he then began to wonder why it was so important.

"......"

The words stuck to his tongue as he became surprised by the show of affection between the two. He turned away why they kissed in order not to see and give them a sense of privacy. Rain gasped as his father boldly pointed at him.

"....Hello....mom...."

He turned to face Kuni and walked over towards his desk before directly addressing him.

"Is she going to be ok?"

Timmy appeared on his shoulder, looking at him and then the two others in front of him. Rain answered his questions with a slight nod. They had always had a slight telepathic like connection, they both knew what the other was thinking but this was the first time they had publicly displayed it.

23The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 am

Aoiharu Hyuuga

Aoiharu Hyuuga

Cracking her busted lip into a smile, pushing back Shuura. "Shuura.. Let me see our son.. I'll be okay.. for now.." and walked over to her son and hugged him tightly, ignoring the pain. "I'll.. I'll be fine... oh my god.. My.. My baby boy.. He's all grown up.." She blinked back tears as Gigi's fur rubbed against her legs.

Holding on to him, she pulled back and looked at his face. Then... it started..

"How are the other parents? Are you eating welll? You look skinny..GASP! Are you starving?! Oh, my poor baby, lets get you some food.. What wou- wait! is that a scar?! Your not abused by those people are oyu?! I swear to god, i'll kill them!! OH, what am i blabbing about? Come, come your staying here now!" Grabbing his hand she turned to Shuura.

".... I'm not giving him away again.." Huggling him tightly, she kissed his forehead then Aoi sighed..But first! I need a medic nin!

24The Arrival Of A Son! Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Son! Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

He was surprised by the sudden hug and by the small tiger that was sitting not far away from Aoi. Rain didnt really have that much time to answer all his mothers questions as she bombarded him with them.

"Mom.....mom.........mom....."

He constantly paused after each question while trying to answer the previous one. Rain decided to wait till she had finished. He tried to answer each question while she was leading him towards his father, he looked down at the floor before answering.

"They're dead....."

Rain paused before answering the other questions.

"Im eating well i guess. no dont worry im not starving. Scar?? where?? anyway.....you cant kill them if they are already dead"

His pitch black eyes shot between his father, his mothers injuries and then back to his father, awaiting his next move.....

OOC: Dad you need to post Dx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum