Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eatin ramen

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eatin ramen Empty Eatin ramen Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Ayla Iuni

Ayla Iuni

Alya walks in and sits in one of the booths staring out the window .She sighed heavly as th rain kept on pourin down.She stared up at the dark clouds as the wind pouned against the window. "hmmm..................."

http://www.blackroses.omgforum.net

2Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Akuze

Akuze

Akune walks into the shop plopping down nex to her,head on the counter,sighing he said "Ill take a miso bowl =.="

http://bleachr.ingoo.us/portal.htm

3Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Ayla Iuni

Ayla Iuni

ALya herd the ploping sound whitch drawed her attention away She sighed "hey whats your problem...?"

4Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Akuze

Akuze

Glances at her slightly "Alot of things"

http://bleachr.ingoo.us/portal.htm

5Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Ayla Iuni

Ayla Iuni

She shruged "eh...its probably better than whats wrong with me......"

6Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:54 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

The calming patter of his own rain against his skin relaxed every nerve in him, his Rinnegan eyes activated. Deactivating them, his eyes returned back to their dark, bloody, crimson color. A subtle movement of the wind marked Dark's entrance. Upon entering the ramen shop, he could smell the wonderful aroma of each delicate bowl being carefully produced to the customers' liking. Scanning the room, he took a seat next to a kunoichi who was chatting with someone sitting next to her. From the corner of his eye, he could see her long purple hair moving as she shrugged, her soft voice as she commented on something about her problems. Turning forward, he sighed, watching as the waitress reached him. She pulled out her little notepad and looked up, smiling a wide smile that had a hint of crazy in it, yet he would almost definitely call her insane if her job didn't call for smiling to customers and showing them proper service.

"Welcome to Ichiraku Ramen! What would you like sir?" she squeaked. Her high pitched voice sounded tired, yet she showed no sign of it. Resilient one... Dark thought to himself, Nagato smirking at his comment. "I'll have whatever she's having..." Dark answered, turning his head to the purple haired girl next to him and nodding. She quickly scribbled whatever it was down and ripped the piece of paper out, handing it to the chef. While he was soaking the noodles, he nodded as he read the sheet of parchment, going on to finish a bowl of ramen. The confident chef slid around the kitchen swiftly as he collected the ingredients, making another bowl of delicious lunch. Lightly flipping his hair, Dark could hear the water that clung to his red jacket hit the tiled flooring, closing his eyes as he controlled the excess water that was soaked into his jacket. Exhaling lightly, all of the water suddenly fell to the floor with a silent swoosh, hearing the screeching sound of someone's shoes against the wet floor as they slid.

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

7Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Ayla Iuni

Ayla Iuni

She noticed the person sit next to her and smiled slightly she looked at him from the corner of her eye befor turning her attention back to her son akune.

8Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:43 am

Shiyo

Shiyo

I enter the ramen shop with a cold due to hours of walking in the rain without a bumbershoot. "I knew I should of bought a bumbershoot from the last village I was in." -Ahchoo- -sniffs- "Now where should I sit? Let's see" I saw that there were three people sitting near each other and thought "What the hay I'm going to sit next to them and see if I'll get warmer." As I close near, I step into a puddle of water on the ground and slid quite a distance, but was able to keep my balance. I went about 4 feet across the ground before I jumped onto the seat next to a fella dressed in a red coat.

"Boy that was fun." I said sarcastically thinking "who was the jerk that would leave a puddle of water and not clean it up!" As I got comfortable in my seat the waitress approached me and Asked "Welcome to Ichiraku Ramen! What would you like sir?" "Hmm I would like Pork flavored ramen with diced onions, Cilantro, Lettuce, and some bean sprouts, oh and put some hot sauce in it for me please." I said with a big smile and a grumbling stomach just thinking about the ramen. As the waitress took the order as fast as I said it and handed it to the chef. The chef then looked at it then told the waitress that something was wrong with the order.

The waitress quickly returned to me and said "Sorry sir but we do not have cilantro or bean sprouts to complete your order." I in turn was shocked "How do you not have cilantro or bean sprouts? Is this not a ramen shop? Ramen is perfect with these two ingredients!" I said with much anger. The waitress then said in a lower voice in fear of my hostile behavior because I was not getting what I ordered "We do not have any in the inventory right now sir." I then felt like an Idiot and said "Oh sorry about that, I guess I'll have what this fella is having." The waitress quickly returned to the chef with the new order. The chef then lets out a heavy sigh as if he was tired of making the same thing three or four times.

-Ahchoo- -sniffs- "Man I hate the rain!" I exclaimed aloud but then I heard a soft grunt next to me and looked over to the fella in red and noticed he was dawning a shiny --->Rain<--- headband. "Whoops probably shouldn't have said that out loud." "Anyways, nice to meet cha! I'm Shiyo Amayaki. What would be your name?" I said with a big grin and upbeat attitude, hoping he would forget about my last comment because first impressions are everything!

OOC: This is my first time role playing so please evaluate me on how I did. \(^_^)/ and the font might not be as good as I thought it would help. Yeah and I posted it in like three in the morning too d--(^_^)--b

Last edited by Shiyo on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : keep forgeting something)

9Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:46 am

Ayla Iuni

Ayla Iuni

(
Shiyo wrote:
OOC: This is my first time role playing so please evaluate me on how I did. \(^_^)/ and the font might not be as good as I thought it would help. Yeah and I posted it in like three in the morning too d--(^_^)--b Bill: Hey lets check over here!
Jeff: There it is Get it!
Bill: I got it! (Sees crab pinching a finger) AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Jeff: Wait a minute thats my finger. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Matt: AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Steve: Wtf Why are you screaming?
Matt: I dunno it looks fun:)
Bill:(Clunks Matt on the head)
<---------------------WTF!?)

10Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:17 am

Shiyo

Shiyo

oh My signiture got stuck with the OOC whoops ^^'

11Eatin ramen Empty Re: Eatin ramen Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:46 am

Ayla Iuni