Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training the future generations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training the future generations Empty Training the future generations Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shadow stood on the edge of Amegakure waiting for Oni. "Stupid kid doesn't know when i say 9:00 i mean 9:00 exactly." Shadow looked down to his watch which read 9:01 and growled.

2Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Oni was sitting on a tree branch, his left leg was hanging over side of the branch. A breeze picked up that made Oni's hair drift across his face covering his eyes. After messing about with his hair, he noticed someone approach the area.....

He watched as a tall, cloaked figure wondered through the darkness and stood in the centre of a clearing. Oni couldn't make out who the figure was due to the darkness of the night. He wasn't even sure it was a man. However it looked like he was waiting for someone to arrive.

"And you are..........." Oni asked

3Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shadow glared at Oni. "You know it'd be nice if you showed up on time Uchiha, oni." Shadow pulled his sword and sliced cleanly through the tree Oni was sitting in. "I came here to train you." Shadow growled sheathing his sword as his sharingan activated

4Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Oni looked at the man while showing no emotion. He noticed the man slice through the lower half of the tree he was sitting on. Oni jumped from the now falling tree to a neighbouring tree. I have to stop the tree from falling onto other trees. Collecting chakra in his feet, he pushed off the tree and used Dynamic Entry on the tree to make it fall the opposite way.

"Here to train me.........." Upon hearing the man, he somersaulted from a branch of a tree and landed next to him. He then activated his own sharingan. Oni's eyes turned red and two comma like shapes appeared in the corners of them.

"Lets do it......" Oni moved on of his hands behind his back and with the other he taunted the man, motioning him to "bring it". Well lets see what hes got.....

5Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shadow's eyes whirled inwards creating his mangekyou pattern. "You misunderstand me. when i say train. i mean i will push you until you are so near death your sharingan fully activates." Shadow moved away from Oni before activated his Storm's eye Ninjutsu. tieme ground to a halt around them and he sped the flow of time while he moved seeming to disappear and reapper anywhere and everywhere.

Shadow reappeared behind Oni. "Can you keep up with this?" Shadow reappeared in front of Oni and gripped his throat tightly. he lifted the yound ninja off of the ground and leaned in close to him. his mouth near the ninja's ear he whispered. "You must want to die. If not you had better catch up." Shadow released Oni letting him fall only a short distance before he planted his foot on Oni's stomach and launched him several feet.

6Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:02 am

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Oni watched as Shadow repeatedly disappeared and reappeared. He started to move in a familar so Oni didn't move because he was trying to predict where he would be next. He spun around, but it was too late, in a flash Shadow had disappeared.

Damn, I need to think quicker. He looked around for any glimpses of light indicating where he last was but there was nothing until...... Shadow appeared in front of him and grabbed him by the throat. It wasn't until he held Oni up in the air that he could make out Shadows' appearance due to the small amount of moonlight that slide across his face.

Oni listened to Shadow's words closely. "You must want to die. If not you had better catch up." Another attack! After falling a few metres in the direction of the ground, Oni watched as Shadow was about to kick him in the stomach. He quickly tried to block the attack with his arms but it was useless, it still conected and launched him into the air, alot higher than before.

Watching Shadow with his eyes, he made a quick judgement and weaved a series of handsigns "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" His left hand slide upwards towards his face to direct the flame downwards. A huge fireball shot towards Shadows' last know position.

Aware of Shadow's nature, Oni already expected his attack to miss and prepared his next attack by creating a shadow clone. "You know what to do!" The clone nodded at him and they both began to somersault. While descending through the air, they spin down towards Shadow and the previous fireball and attempt to slam their heels down into Shadow's shoulder and head.

7Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:34 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shadow sighed and formed a few handseals before inhaling. "Suiton: Mizurappa" Shadow expelled a stream of water which widend to encompass the fireball that was hurtling at him. as it cleared he saw the two Oni's and grabbed their heels and swung them apart. he kept hold of them long enough for them to slam together and for the clone tto disperse before letting go.

Turning to face oni he smirked. "Well at least you've made this fun." Shadow stretched a single arm towards the ground. his other arm braced it as the all-familiar glow and chirping sound began to appear. "Raikiri..." he muttered. he stood back up and held his hand out towards Oni. "Time to end this charade. You're not really worthy of Uchiha." In a second Shadow was on Oni and prepared to strike.

8Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

As a response, Oni quickly created a clone. He took a few things out of his pouch but he was careful not to show Shadow until he need to. He pulled out a large length of metal wire and threw it around him in an effort to trap him.

Creating a series of handsigns, Oni used a jutsu that he rarely used. "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!" A large trail of fire shot along the length of the wire in Shadow's direction.

"I can see!" Due to his sharingan, he could see what Shadow was about to do before he made the Raikiri. In an attempt to save Oni, the clone rushed forwards towards shadow. He decided to use taijutsu to save himself.

As Shadow rushed towards him with the Raikiri, the clone brought he knee up and drove his elbow downwards at the same time. This caught Shadows arm inbetween the two limbs. Normally the cross block jutsu would break the trapped limb but due to the raikiri, Shadow's arm was protected.

With the raikiri now dispersed into nothing, the clone disappeared as the same jutsu practically destroyed the clothing on the top part of his leg and graised his elbow.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!"
Oni shot a series of fireballs in Shadows last known position and hide a handful of surprise shuriken inside of them.

9Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

"Brat." Shadow ran forward weaving between the fireballs. reaching Oni he swept his leg beneath the kid. as he did his right hand came back across him causing the kid to have to backflip to avoid him. Shadow dispersed and reappeared as Oni Landed (this is open if i hit you this is where you land and if i miss you are wear you land). Shadow's hand sparked with energy as he gripped his sword and stabbed it into Oni's shoulder pinning him to the ground. "I guess we'll do this the hard way huh?" Shadow reached for his sword and withdrew it from Oni's shoulder while his other hand gripped his throat again. He lifted the kid up again and swung his sword for the kid's head only to be stopped by a Kunai.

(OOC: Matt i god modded a bit to activate your sharingan. so you stopped me just post your sharingan chaging and we'll wrap this up. Oh and don't worry about the injury i'll heal it with my ems afterwards)

10Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 am

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Oni watched as Shadow quickly and gracefully weaved between the fireballs. He leaped high into the air to avoid the leg sweep, he was used to people trying to sweep his legs due to his taijutsu training. His hands shot up to protect his face from the next blow but it didnt come...

As he was about to land, Shadow reappeared and peirced his shoulder with his sword. The blow made his body forcefully spin around. Oni quickly found himself supsensed in mid-air by the blade. A whirl of lights and a mixture of sounds, Oni found himself lying on the ground.

Shadow sharply ripped the blade out of his shoulder. Wincing, Oni couldn't do anything but watch as Shadow grabbed him by his throat and held him in the air.

Oni could feel power bubbling up inside of him. His eyes started to furiously spin around, The two tomoe span around before slowing down the distance between the tomoe increased as another one appeared in the gap.

I can see his movements seconds before he makes them, if it not were for my taijutsu training i would be able to move as fast. I would probably be dead right now....
Predicting that Shadow would now swing at his head with sword, he reached into his pouch. Pulling out a kunai, with the last of his strength he blocked blow.

"Enough!" Oni using a burst of strength pushed Shadow away from himself causing him to let Oni fall towards the ground. Quickly making a series of handsigns he quickly shot a huge fireball at Shadow. Landing on the ground, he slide across the floor towards him. Launching him into the air he used the Dancing Leaf Shadow technique to get behind Shadow he was just about to start the Lion's Barrage.

11Training the future generations Empty Re: Training the future generations Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shadow disappeared in a genjutsu (ephemeral used with sword) and reappeared behind Oni. "I think for now that will be all." Shadow gripped matt by his hair and dragged him back down to the ground. "I accomplished what i came for so i'll be leaving soon." Shadow glared at where his sword went through and the wound spun back together as his Spacial regression kicked in. Shadow vanished without a trace when he finished healing Oni leaving only a note behind that said "I'll be back"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum