Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRUGAAAAAAaaa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRUGAAAAAAaaa Empty TRUGAAAAAAaaa Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:08 am

Triga

Triga

Name: Triga uchiha
Age: 15 (i guss im tellin u now dark it aint gana work i cant act a fake age)
Chakra Affinity: None
Village: Leaf
Exp: 65

Portrait: AVI
Appearance: Pretty much clear
Personality: Evreone tells me i act like naruto even though i hate him

Biography:

BACKGROUND INFO:Triga was born into a very rich family, he was happy spoiled kid untill the day came when the akatsuki came and slutard his whole family all wasint clear at the time, but the reson they killed his family is beacuse there dad betrayed the akatsuki and had 2 repay with his familys the reson Triga didint die id beacuse one of his sibilings had hidden him some were..... after that day he had no love no respect, legend has it that he could have saved his family but didint.
CURRENT LIFE SO FAR: He has still not found any clues or any family yet he still is very rich, but lacks love, he now dosint want to remeber it all he now wants to start a new life even though he want to find some clue something that could open his eyes.... Even though he is rich now he still dosint feel the same he now is traning on becoming stronger so the same fate wont happen agen.
Jutsus: Il do that later

Equipment:tages 10 kunias 3 shurikins 20

Stats- (we are gonna try something new. each new person gets fifty points which is enough for each stat to have at least five you may subtract and add points but not pull points out of thin air or this will not be approved)

Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Stamina: 5
Intelligence: 5
Weapon skill: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Chakra: 5
Chakra Control: 5

Last edited by Triga on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

2TRUGAAAAAAaaa Empty Re: TRUGAAAAAAaaa Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 am

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

look at my character post and model off of it
this is too brief and unclear

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

3TRUGAAAAAAaaa Empty Re: TRUGAAAAAAaaa Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:45 pm

Triga

Triga

edited

4TRUGAAAAAAaaa Empty Re: TRUGAAAAAAaaa Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:48 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

okay
for starters
you don't have any elements as of right now
replace all of my info with yours

Name: Henry Nguyen/Dark Yamikaze
Chakra Affinity: All Elements
Village: N/A
Exp: More than you will ever have lol

Portrait: AVI; Vincent Valentine's appearance
Appearance: Pretty much clear
Personality: Like Vincent Valentine, mysterious

Biography:

BACKGROUND INFO: Dark lived 16 years of his life, living with a goal of peace. His path towards peace was destroyed when his best friend Zentsu Origama was killed; he unlocked the secret on how to use his body as a path. His second body was his other friend, Sousuke Unagai's cousin, Shin'i Unagai. The rest of his bodies were enemies he had encounter. His path towards peace was then channeled towards his great grandfather's, Nagato, work. The Akatsuki was then reformed and he has power still unknown to many out there.

CURRENT LIFE SO FAR: 19 and still working on collecting worthy members, Dark is now living and fighting for himself. Nagato, also known as Pein, is inside of Dark. It turns out that he was Nagato's reincarnation all along and Nagato cracked and awaken when Dark wanted to turn Akatsuki around. His goal of turning Akatsuki around angered Nagato to the utmost degree, and now Nagato's ego is fighting to cripple Dark's as he wanted to collect all of the bijuus and use it to show true pain, peace following afterward. Dark's plan for peace was to collect all of the bijuus and have the two strongest controlled by the Akatsuki(the strongest being Hachibi and Kyuubi), whilst having the others sealed off in each village. If something like a jinchuuriki were to appear after he had killed all of them off, he would have to restart this process over again. He is still going through the process of collecting both members and jinchuurikies; he seems to be doing pretty well with both at the moment. Everything else will be told with time...

Jutsus: They're all in the Jutsu Registration Topic

Equipment:

DBRS
Soldier Pills(used mainly for his bodies)
Kunais
Tags
Shurikens

Stats- (we are gonna try something new. each new person gets fifty points which is enough for each stat to have at least five you may subtract and add points but not pull points out of thin air or this will not be approved)

Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Stamina: 10
Intelligence: 10
Weapon skill: 10
Genjutsu: 10
Taijutsu: 10
Ninjutsu: 10
Chakra: 10
Chakra Control: 10

each new character gets fifty points to assign where ever they think they need them. the catch is that once they choose them they stay that way until they rank up each rank up allows one point per category no distribution it means this will happen

Strength: 5 -> 6
Speed: 5 -> 6
Stamina: 5 -> 6
Intelligence: 5 -> 6
Weapon skill: 5 -> 6
Genjutsu: 5 -> 6
Taijutsu: 5 -> 6
Ninjutsu: 5 -> 6
Chakra: 5 -> 6
Chakra Control: 5 -> 6

but 10 is the limit so if some one already has a ten no points will be assigned. AS and Genin ranks will be combined so the rank system goes Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU. Kages will have 82 points to play with this should keep everything balanced and is alot easier to keep track of then the nonsense we have been dealing with

5TRUGAAAAAAaaa Empty Re: TRUGAAAAAAaaa Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Triga

Triga

yhhhhh u wnat me 2 all that T,T okey.... IL DO IT "BELIVE IT" (naruto moment)

6TRUGAAAAAAaaa Empty Re: TRUGAAAAAAaaa Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Triga

Triga

DONE T,T FINALLY AHHHH

7TRUGAAAAAAaaa Empty Re: TRUGAAAAAAaaa Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

i guess this works
approved

8TRUGAAAAAAaaa Empty Re: TRUGAAAAAAaaa Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Triga

Triga

YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS T,T I OWN SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum