Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taski Training

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taski Training Empty Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

*Taski waits for his sensei to arrive*

Last edited by Taski Hamo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Reaper walked in securing his mask in place... "Are you ready?"

3Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski looks at Reaper and replied "yes! sensei I am ready"

4Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"Taski calm down.. I can see your stance from here.. your in an offensive stance." Reaper reached his pupil

5Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

*Taski calmed down* "Sorry sensei for my aggresiveness"

6Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"that is just your gaurdian trying to control you.. Now I'm going to teach you how to commune and channel your spirit." Reaper showed Taski a handsign

7Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski said very suprised "wow my own guardian? " taski looked at Reaper while doing the hand sign
Taski asked "like this?"

8Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Reapers mask showed no emotion but you could hear he was happy. "Yes Taski like that. Now concentrate and try to commune with your gaurdian." Reapers' eye shut and suddenly opened them... a great lion appeared next to him. "that is the first step."

9Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski looked at Reaper and said "let me try" he concentrated so hard he was sweating out blood

10Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"Careful Taski your trying to hard.. your just going to frustrate yourself.." Reaper said softly

11Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski tried again but this time he was concentrating on his chakra not his strenght all of a suddent a monkey appeard

12Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"good... are you ready for transformation?" Reaper said casually.

13Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

"Yes i am ready to transform" taski said in excitement

14Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"alright... pay attention" Reapers' lion disappeared and he closed his eyes again... "Ok we will do partial first." Reaper uttereed a low rowr as suddenly his hair changed to a sandy dirty blonde... and his teeth sharpened. "Alright?"

15Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski Closed his eye and then he concentrated and all of a suddent he grew a tail and his arms got hairier

16Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"nicely done Taski.. If your ready we can proceed to full transformation" Reaper said in his low growl

17Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski said "Yes ok sensei" in a really monkey like voice

18Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"Alright.." closing his eyes Reaper concentrated on his bravery and strength.. Suddenly Reaper turned into a fully grown lion. "All you need to do is concentrate on your strongest character traits. See mine are strength and bravery so if I concentrate hard enough I can release my spritual animal." Reaper explained in his rummbling voice

19Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski closed his eyes he concentrated on his charater traits he thought to himself "i can do this i can do this i can do this" all of a suddent smoke started to surround him and then taski said "why do i feel so itchy for" he looked at his laggs and said "holy im a real monkey now "

20Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:07 am

Richard

Richard
Admin

"Very good Task" Reaper said as he returned to normal. "You must remember to always stay calm or your blood lust will take control of you."

21Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:40 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski transformed back to a human and then he replied "I will keep that in mind"

22Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Reaper turned to leave... "See that you do.." Reaper said in an ominous voice.

23Taski Training Empty Re: Taski Training Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski looked at Reaper and then he walked away

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum