Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

shuuras entry post....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shuuras entry post.... Empty shuuras entry post.... Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:56 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou
mizukage/lightning god/ raijuu holder/ levina clan leader/ master of swords

the night grew cold as it began to approach midnight. in the forest, the cresent moon and stars in the sky barely shined through as the yellow leaves russled in the wind. the birds have flown south as the end of autumm approached quickly. leaves falling, the night silent and forest empty. or so it seems. thick trucks of maple and pine trees easily hid his whereabouts. as silent as can be, not even as loud as a mouse sleeping. his shadow glided through the forest, a shine occationally seen as the moonlight shined on 6 large blades on his back. his white hair never touched his back as he ran as fast as possible through the forest. in the distances huge lightning clouds followed him, and a small ferret stayed alert around his neck. the dawn of the end approaches swiftly.

he stops running and stands halt, he wears no shirt, his skin tight black pants gripped his every leg muscle. a small cloth around his waist to hide certain areas of his body. his muscular upperhalf was firm with muscles his entire chest, back, arms, and face covered in a white glowing tattoo, it moved ever so slightly as lightning can be seen discharging from his body. his eyes glowed yellow and his 6 tails swayed calmly behind him.

another shadow approaches the area, another figure appearing 20 feet in front of shuura.
the figure stood at 5'11" tall, his jetblack hair slicked back made him look snobby and greedy. his eyes were dull and grey, and he wore a suit. the man looked like he was a poor ninja.

growling shuura snapped his fingers and 30 or so more shuuras appeared. each one growled at the same time, they were slightly transparent, but inside you could see a surging ball of lightning. "what did you call me for? i received your letter wanting to meet me, alone." shuura spoke calmly, his voice sounded like an angels, but deeper and had a more threatoning tone. as i every demon from hell spoke at once, lightly like a whisper. the man in the suit reaponded with fear in his voice. "yes i did. i am ive. i am here to kill you" the man grinned and pulled out two knives, running at shuura like a madman. going for the kill... almost there....

and the knives flew from his hands as he yelled in pain. shuura snapped his fingers and the knives suddenly floated in the air, carried by white lightning. "really? well lets see what kind of torture you shall endure for trying to kill me." the mans eyes filled with fear and his right arm slowly rose in the air. and it began to stretch slowly, the sound of a bone cracking snapped through the air. slowly the floating knife moved over, slowly cutting into the mans arm. like a spray gun blood began to pour out, the ground became stained and a pool of blood began to form. but the flow stopped as the arm became completely disconnected. a lightning barrier can be lightly seen in the light as it stops the blood. shuura gins and pins the man ageanst the tree useing his lightning. slowly walking over. [color=olive]"now the real pain begins"[/color. shuura grins evilly and pulls out some needles from thin air. lightning chaged the needles asn slowly shuura struck major nerves, sending him into a screaming wreck, painful screams of agony filled the air. shuura slowly kept hitting each nerve, the needles sent lightning through him and it increased the pain.

silently, with a grin on his face, he pulled the needles out. small sprays of blood squirt from ive and he moans in agony. slowly he charges his hand with an unknown energy. the dull black glow made shuuras face crease as his skin darkened from the evil he unleashed. slowly he insert his hand into the ives body. he screamed louder as shuura began to rip ives soul to peices. a thousand years worth of fire, needles, and limb ripping pain he endored in a few seconds. than he went limp. ive bled out slowly, a dead man.

shuura heard rustling in the bushed behind him. he slowly turned and 2 more men screamed and their arms blew off. blood sprayed all over the trees and bushes, they ran off into the woods, only to scream as 2 of the clones grabbed them and exploded. it began to rain blood as parts of their bodies fell back down around shuuras area. shuura walked over the the dead ives body and licked some blood from his arm. and than he vanished. to leave th remains of the bodies there for another to witness in horrer. but the night was young, and shuura was being hunted...

to be continued........

2shuuras entry post.... Empty Re: shuuras entry post.... Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:54 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

shuura ran through the forest, running at a pace just slow enough for the people chasing him to catch up slowly. his face was dark, and lightning was completely covering his arms. each bolt burned large holes in trees as he ran past, leaving a simple trail for them to follow. as the lightning grew around him the intruders were only a few feet behind him. the shoes shuura was wearing burned off as he ran calmly. the small ferret around his neck was discharging aswell.

shuura stopped running and grinned. tenticles of lightning grew from his back and lifted him off the tree and into the air. the 8 tenticles were pure white, and in a solid form. as the intruders got near him and tried to attack they were struck by one of the tenticles. "you will die here, leave me!" the men following him were wearing robes, each one had the symbol of the akatsuki on it. and 1 last man stood in the distance, watching his men dispatched with little effort by shuura. he sighed and jumped towards him. the man had black chakra rods in him, an orange crop of spiked hair could be easily seen. and the ring he was supposed to wear wasnt on him.

shuura dispatched the last of the 6 ninja, leaving the akatsuki team leader alone. "why do you attack me?" shuura growled, getting covered in a thin layer of pure yellow chakra. "you are a jinchuriki, a menace to society and its time you are brought to justice" the man spoke without emotion, as if he didnt really care about justice. "i am pein" pean chuckled and unleashed a bolt of chakra at shuura. "well than, some and get me" shuura larghed and dfeflected the chakra bolt easily. than vanishing from sight.

laughing shuura stood in the aim, completely covered by yellow chakra, aswell as one of his tails. pein quickly jumped into the air and brought himself up to shuuras level of altitude. clouds began to encircle the two sage ninjas, each one grinning and confident of winning. shuura locked eyes with pein each ones unique eyes, shuura with his levina master eyes, and pein with his rinnegan. the electricity between the two increased as shuura was stuck by natural lightning over and over again. pein could see chakra being developed around his two arms. so he threw a quick shuriken in hope to distract the chakra flow. but the flying metal in the aea of lightning, forced hit to be struck and deflected. pein realized he couldnt use metal to his advantage. "you cheap bastard. lets see what you got" pein spoke and lightning began to be channeled to pein aswell. but his wasnt natural lightning like shuuras was, so it was instantly inferior. "you will die here and now, pein of the akatsuki" shuura roared and unleashed the two kirin from his arms. the lightning flew and became a kirin twice as powerful asthe usual kirin. at the same time pein unleashed his lightning and the two clashed. an explosion occured, and the kirin continued on. reaching pein, and his life flashing before his eyes. than...

to be continued..! tune in later to find out what happens between pein and shuura!! (i love causing eagerness to see what happens! cliffhangers rock xD)

3shuuras entry post.... Empty Re: shuuras entry post.... Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:55 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

the double kirin flew towards pein quickly, its deadly white power radiated out from it. everything seemed to move in slow motion towards pein. his life was flashing before his eyes, pain, confusion, and every murder he ever commitedflashed within a few milli seconds. he let out a half scream and vanished. the kirin moved on and hit the ground a few hundred feet away, creating a large explosion, making a crator in the ground. pein slammed into the ground head first far away from the explosion. and shuura growled, his features sharpening as his inner beast gave him power. he roared and flew at pain, his arm charging with lightning again.

the gap between them closed as shuura flew at pein as fast as he could. pein was trying to get up, he was confused, and he was bleeding. the side of his head had a rock in the gash. it bled out onto the ground as pein struggled to gain balence. he began to growl and jumped at shuura. blood made a stream in the air, and they were heading at eachotehr at amazing speeds. a blinding flash of light struck pein, than the sound of metal slicing across another peice of metal. and shuura was behin pein. a large sword in his hand, and he didnt even look at pein.

sudden pain struck pein, he coughed up blood, and looked down. half of his legs were gone, they were falling to the ground, before vanishing under the trees. a light thump was heard when they landed, and shuura grinned. slightly turning he looked at pein, and vanished again. one of peins arms fell, than the other. he gasped and began to fall, bleeding out. shuura dropped to the grouns as pein fell. and he walked away, pein landing on the ground,beaten, bloody, and dead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum