Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zaine Nagasaki

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zaine Nagasaki Empty Zaine Nagasaki Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Zaine

Zaine

Name:Zaine Nagasaki

Bloodline:None

Rank:I am of Jonin or Anbu level i think(until told other wise)
Classification:Second in comman of the 7 swordsman of the mist
Village:Mist
Alignment:Neutral

Appearance:Avi----->Zaine Nagasaki Anime_guy

Personality:The silent type, doesnt confront anyone unless told to do so by his leader.

History:Was born in the village of the Hidden Mist,was born into a rich family both of parents were ninja and then they died in the 3rd ninja world my brother and i then were orphans, we had no one left because our relatives abandoned us in our time of need in my eyes i finaly saw what the world was really like and my brother and i were found by one of the seven swordsmen of the mist, we never really learned his name, he was some what kind and he taught my brother and i ninjutsu he taught my earth style and my brother water style, then one day he was killed by a ninja of the leaf village because he had a bounty on his head and on that day my brother and i swore that we would polish our ninja skills and become one of the swordsmen of the mist and excact our revenge on the leaf ninja, my brothe has a problem with every village while mine is only with the leaf,then one day when i was 17 i was an exceptional ninja and my brothe was 18 and he to was, we were encountered by the leader of the seven swordsmen of the mist and he had heard of our story and what had heppened to our "Sensei" as i called him and we were let into the seven swordsmen of the mist after taking a test,our test was to murder a small village of people and bring all valuables to our leader little did we know that in that village there was a jinchuriki and instead the mission was to get away alive, which we did we then joined and we spent our time in the seven swordsmen in the mist developing and molding our swords until they were done and then one day my brother had the idea to take over the 7 swordsmen of the mist so he killed the leader and in turn became the leader now we are working on finaly exacting our revenge on the leaf.

Speciality:Ninjutsu and Sword Handling skills.
Learned jutsus:http://leafninja.com/ninjutsu-03.php the earth jutsu on this page
Elements:Earth style jutsu
Weapons/items:Douka(My blade its a blade that helps my earth technique)
Goals:To exact my revenge on the leaf village.

2Zaine Nagasaki Empty Re: Zaine Nagasaki Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

approval

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]