Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking more power...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seeking more power... Empty Seeking more power... Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:27 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Dark's usual appearance was not what it was now; he was using Henge no Jutsu. Wearing all black, his mutilated Amegakure headband visible from the side of his head, he strolled through the forest. All he had time for now as to find more power, find more people who were skilled at things that he could pick up. Although, at that moment, he itched for a fight; on the contrary, he didn't want to attract too much attention. He still had to stay in the shadows.

"Stop wasting time...Get to work..." Nagato began reciting his normal speech, breathing down Dark's neck again. He looked as usual; old, tired, depressed. Ignoring him, Dark kept on with his walk.

"Leave me be..."

(Sorry for the uber short post >.< Stupid roof is gonna keep leaking..need rest for tomorrow's hard labor events)

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

2Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke appeared in front of dark a few seconds before Kaze. Sousuke was in his wolf form and took on the look of a rather old wolf and Kaze took on a look of a pup. Sousuke stood up morphing as he did so leaving only five white tails behind himself. "I take it you are not from around here?" Sousuke said menacing and showing off a pair of large white fangs. "Why are you here?" Sousuke boomed at the stranger bringing his hands up sharply and encasing Dark in rock. Kaze merely barked before moving to be next to Sousuke.

3Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Dark's image slowly disappeared as he reappeared behind of the stranger. As soon as the wolf-like Jinchuuriki appeared, Dark's curse mark started to work, the blood red color of the mark skittering across his neck. Coming to a stop, the mark turned a dark, opaque, red color with a slight tint of black, shining in the day's light. Dark couldn't help but notice what he just did.

"Show me what you did again..." Dark hissed, no tone coming out except empty words that hung there, ready to be caught and heard. He chuckled lightly, happy to have found a Jinchuuriki already.

4Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke grinned and clenched his fist almost reaching into the air and grabbing something. his intentions were soon know as the very air around dark began to freeze encasing all but his head in an extremely dense ice. "I don't think you heard me stranger so i will say it again. Why, are, you, here?" sousuke's eyes turned a sharp blue and an ice spear developing in front of Sousuke.

"You know what never mind i think i will obtain the answer myself. Kaze!" Sousuke's tone was sharp and the Wolf pup behind Sousuke flinched hearing it. Kaze responded by stepping out of the shadows and walked up to where dark stood frozen. Kaze jumped up and put his front paws on the ice and growled at the ensnared victim."You see Kaze here i s just a little hungry and i'm sure no one would miss you so . . . " Sousuke paused when Kaze turned and whined at him. "Kaze don't gimme that you ruin the interrogation technique...Dammit!" Kaze barked happily and wagged his tail before pouncing on Sousuke.

"Oi get off i still gotta find out why he's here!" Sousuke yelped at the lumbering wolf who immediately sat next to him and waited obediently. "well one option down i suppose. my next option i guess is the one where i lock you up but i know we don't want that." Sousuke's tone was seduction with a hint of mischief. he slowly revolved around Dark dragging his index finger across the "Well i suppose i could wait until Hypothermia sets in and you start shivering uncontrollably. But seriously just tell me, Why are you here?"

5Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

"Your ability...is incredible...Show me how it works again...Show me...how to do it...." Dark's voice came out in whispers, his words frozen with the air around him. He knew very well that if he wanted to kill this man, it would be as easy as blinking. But, he had something that Dark wanted to know more about. Indeed, he would be a strong ally. His loyal companion seemed to have been intimidated by Dark's chakra. Smiling inwardly, he deactivated Curse Mark of Retaliation, the dark red spots shrinking in size. Dark's blue eyes flashed as they flickered over to the stranger, recalling his impatience. If he kept this man waiting any longer, they would have a full out battle before them. On the contrary, he didn't like to speak much. So, he was going to say what he wanted to say and answer to nothing.

6Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

"Seigyokijutsu interests you eh? Well i could teach you...once i know why you're here." Sousuke's tone lowered and he stopped in front of dark. "you see Seigyokijutsu is pretty simplistic. it allows total control of an element. and if you know how to. it provides some awesome techniques. like this one." Sousuke sharply brought his hand forward and tipped it as though he was dipping it in water. his other hand he moved palm-down sharply causing the ice to melt instantly leaving Dark standing there motionless.

"you see if i really concentrate the water in your body, in your blood and even skin...becomes mine to control." Sousuke flexed his hand sharply bringing Dark's arms straight up. "now tell me. Why are you here? or shall i simply remove your blood?" Sousuke's tone took a more sadistic personality and his eyes narrowed as though he were trying to burn a hole through dark merely by glaring.

7Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Seeking more power... Blueeyes

"You see...it is not wise to fuck with me...But on the other hand...I really envy that ability of yours... I will tell you only this: I am on a journey. This journey comprises of only one thing...to seek others who possess power and to seek power myself...Now, if you don't mind, show me how Seigyokijutsu works...and stop screwing around..." Dark finally murmured, his words soft yet his intentions poisonously sharp. His concentration was faltered resulting in a missing detail: his headband. Again, his clear blue eyes ran across the scene, his hand raised before him.

Shinra Tensei.

With one swift movement, Dark disappeared and reappeared behind the fallen stranger who was hit by his attack. Whistling, Dark summoned his own pet; the ground began to bulge, cracking with each second. Dark's own sword, Dark Buster Rain Sword, sat heavily behind him, still yet moving. Making one handsign, the rain began to fall. The first drop landed flatly on the animal that just crawled out of the ground: Zurui, Dark's pet. Zurui, who's fur was pure white, stared at the dog in front of him, its red eyes showing no fear.

Seeking more power... White-fox-demon-05072009

It's tail swam through the air, waving back and forth. There were five of them, the other four hidden due to that they were pure chakra. Zurui's original tail number was one, but when it became a fully realized child of Kyuubi, the other four began to grow. As time would grow by, Zurui would finally reveal the rest of its tail. Zurui just sat there, a growl beating around his chest.

Seeking more power... 11588-bigthumbnail

Dark, whose blue eyes were glued on his target, was now standing in front of the man. Eyes glowing brightly, the curse mark started its way up his neck again. There was one thing that was left on Dark's mind: "What's your name...and why are you so urged to know of my temporary existence here..?"

8Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Growled his teeth becoming elongated in front of Kurui. his hand surged to his sword and in a flash of light both he and Kaze disappeared and reappeared, facing Dark but about twenty feet away. he held a finger straight at dark's chest. "If you are here to collect power i can teach you Seigyokijutsu but in return you must take me with you. I have no intention of staying here where i am severely limited. This may hurt a bit but i must carve a seal on your chest in your blood. may be a bit uncomfortable but it is necessary to unlock the techniques. I'm Sousuke by the way." Sousuke waited for a reply before continuing to trace a symbol in the air. as he did so Dark's blood flung across his chest following Sousuke's movements precisely.

Sousuke finished with the movement and as he did the seal on Dark's chest darkened to a dark gray and the cuts healed simultaneously. "I must ask what your name is. or your true identity i suppose." Sousuke asked because he saw the seal he drew momentarily fade before reappearing. "Though i suppose it shouldn't matter if you intend to take me with you." he concluded lowering his hand back to his side.

9Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:30 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Nodding to his prompt, he could feel something related to a nail being forced against the inside of his chest, sliding across the surface. Smiling a wry smile, as soon as the whole process was done, Dark could feel something happen. The rain began to slow down as he willed it and it completely stopped, all the raindrops hanging in midair. The ground around him began to churn, the air around him thinning, lightning from his eyes blasting the objects around him. In seconds, the air around him became thick, fire slowly engulfing his body. This fire wasn't as hot as his Hell's Eternal Soul jutsu, but it was still hot. A second later, the fire disappeared, the rain moved along like normal, the air returning to normal, the ground stopped, and the lightning sparked its last spark.

"I can't say that I'm going to leave you behind...Welcome...to the Akatsuki..." Dark muttered, feeling the surge of power through his veins.

"Finally...Commence Bloodred Sea..." Nagato said, his words coming out in chunks.

10Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Grinned at dark's power. he had figured out exactly who he was with Shinra tensei. of course he knew better the devil you know than the one you don't but still the prospect of finally seeing some action was outweighing the downsides at this point. "thank you Pein Senpai." dark said dropping to one knee in a respectful manner.

11Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:43 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Smiling, the Rinnegan finally showed itself, Dark still using Henge no Jutsu. His purple eyes, ripple and all, stared down at Sousuke who was on one knee.

"Come...We have a lot to do..." Dark finally said, leaving Zurui to show Sousuke where Dark was going. In that second, Dark used the wind and lightning to move out of the area, disappearing in a second. Zurui, who's head turned back towards Sousuke, jumped and started to gallop in Dark's direction, turning his head back in assurance that Sousuke was with him.

12Seeking more power... Empty Re: Seeking more power... Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke growled lowly at Zurui before reverting to his wolf form and following with Kaze.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum