Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forest movement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forest movement Empty Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Kosa

Kosa

He was walking around the forest as she spoke with him ,and he was told of a movement in the west and struggling war in the south.

I wonder who has enter the forest...............

He said out loud and walking torward's the movement. He was fore warned of the power coming from the person.

2Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Richard chuckled with glee as he nibbled on a baby ear and lit the rest on fire. The scent of burning flesh blood and general carnage was everywhere it hung in the small glade like how people lit candles and the scent lingered for hours. Laughing again Richard looked back over the mess. The crucified and bleeding man hung from a great tree his face frozen in horror blood dripping from many deep gashes and lacerations, Another man pinned to the ground by his calf and his head facing oddly backwards. Turning to look at the other end Richard laughed at the woman with her face melted down to the bone her baby cradled in her arm wailing loudly before he got tired and walked over to gently stab through its soft skull into its brain with his bare hands, pulling his fingers out with a loud pop he laughed again calmly he walked to the last living thing in the glade. A small child crying in a small hole. Pulling the child up to look into his eyes he said calmly "Rejoice.." he paused to give a slight smile "For very bad things are about to happen" as soon as he had finished speaking he threw the child into a tree and using a few kunai nailed it there with a chuckle he slowly skinned the thing alive. Relishing the echoes of the screams he sat in the center of the glade to enjoy his handwork. "This was very fun all of you" he gave a small bow and turned to leave the glad and find more things to destroy, as he stepped into the trees he noticed a bird and raising a hand it imploded and caught fire. With a content sigh he began walking through the forest.

3Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Kosa

Kosa

The forest spoke to him with haste.

My child be careful for their in blood on this one's hand's..............

She spirits voice echoed through my head as I thought of the people of my village. He quick saw the thing walking torward's him.

Who are you and why do you upset Irisa...............

He said in his calm voice that seem to carry no strongth since he sound's like a women.

4Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Richard shut his eyes for a moment "Young one..I am the thing of nightmares.." opening his bright gold eyes to fix the youth with a soul piercing glare "Do not interfere..mourn and move on..For death is a part of this world even if you wish it wasnt" smiling he just kept his normal pace his hands at his sides non-threateningly "If you wish for a fight move on..I dont have time for you I'm late for my next appointment.." with a quick motion of his hand towards the next village "There are still many souls that need liberating. and I dont want them to wait long." with a quick step he was on top of a tree and walking from tree top to tree top away from the strange womanlike man. "Till we meet again..young one.." laughing loudly he continued his walk to the border never once moving to harass the person. He could feel the wind but it did not chill him as his bones where long dead but he had not been laid to rest it wasnt time for his carnage to end after all he was just getting started

5Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Kosa

Kosa

He looked over to the man and the spirit aura blocked him from leaving. He turned around looking at him blushing. He tabbed his foot on the ground and sighed. The spirit's talk to him again.

Go with him I'll watch over you................

The spirit to him calmly and smiling apond him. He looked to the sky.

Your the first person Ive seem in 9yrs and I'd like to go with you it you dont mind...........

He said in a way that made him seem lonely and forgotten.

6Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Richard smiled under his heavy clothes and motioned with one hand "You may come..but let me warn you..I get into a lot of trouble..you see I'm how you say..A cannibal.." waiting patiently for the youth he noticed "I think I might bathe before we get to the next town..or at least cover some of my bloody scent" and he meant literally bloody. It could probably be smelled for miles the way he wreaked of carnage and death "So whats your name kid.." turning back to look at him with a curious eye "and what makes you want to come with a psychopath like me" waiting for an answer and the person to hurry up he sat atop the tree he had been standing on meditating on the deep boiling raging inferno that was inside him gathering as much chakra into his hands just encase it was a trap the key trigger word on the tip of his tongue ready to be said at any millisecond then it would be over as his hand could melt the flesh from the bone before sending fire through the veins and destroying everything leaving a charred mass of a corpse and him laughing like a lunatic. His mind wandered back to the time when he had been different less shrouded in death and misery..well that didnt last long he thought a measly 3 years the time when he had burned down his parents and their house before running off into the night to never again be seen by civilization for 7 years which is when he showed up at a different village and after extracting what little knowledge on jutsu and forbidden techniques it had. He simply slaughtered the entire village and burned it to the ground with one move. Snapping back to reality he realized he had been laughing manically without any other reason. "oops..sorry just remembering a joke a person told me once" he didnt say friend because he had never had one.

7Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Kosa

Kosa

He jumped up to the tree where his guest was and gigled.

Im Kosa Mizrahi Im the last of my kind so Im not really special..........

She said as the aura that Trap his guest faded. He then grabbed your hand. He looked into your eye's and smirked alittle like a jealous girl.

Well if you want to get cleaned up we can make to my house and we can eat supper......

He said a little nerious but smiling happily torward his nameless guess.

8Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Grinning Richard stood up to his full height of 6'5" and stretched "I'm Richard by the way..encase you were wondering" he carefully shifted the chakra to his other hand and then looked around "Your house..you live out here..where.." he tried to keep himself from taking in to much of the young ones scent. He actually preferred his bloody and death scent but he knew how it offended his prey and alerted them to his evil intentions so he tried to wash it off every once and awhile. His mind flickered between the past and present. He had the urge to rip his hand from the other persons but kept it in place..for the time being. Yawning slightly he jumped lightly from the equivalent of 12 stories and landed on the ground his feet sinking into the earth slightly and looked back up at the person "So you going to jump all the way or take it in small leaps.." waiting patiently his tone never wavered from the calm middle tone he always spoke in. He listened to the wind and noticing a bird floating by he incinerated it quickly before the other person could even see what he had done. Sighing he tugged his feet from the earth and stood waiting in a neutral position chakra still built up in one hand just encase.

9Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Kosa

Kosa

I wont hurt you Im a person of my word and I will not inflect harm on you...........

He said jumping from the tree and landing as soft as a blossom pettle on the ground. He started walking torwards his house. The wood spirits aura clouded the area like a explosition.

Dont worry about any one coming to this forest now...........No one can eneter at this time...........

He said reaching his camp grounds and getting some clothe's so that he may make Richard another robe. He stated supper and handed Richard cloth so when he get's out of the spring he has some thing to dry off in. As this way happening Richard stil didnt know if Kosa was a girl or boy.

10Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Richard looked at it.."I have my own way of bathing.." he stated simply and walked out into the middle of the spring blood and some sulfur pouring from his clothes and body walking out of the spring still fully clothed he sat on a rock and released his pent up chakra with a slight fwoosh his entire body suddenly caught fire drying his clothes from the inside and his body from the outside he looked down and just relaxed in the heat before drawing a small sack from his belt and pulling it open decay and death with a sprinkling of blood atop the scent he pulled out a small baby foot and began gnawing on it with glee "I said earlier..I am a cannibal I only eat human flesh..because it has its own sweet taste and drink." he was talking about the blood that now poured from the corners of his mouth as he chewed the entire foot which gave of sharp cracks as his sharpened teeth split the bones and he gulped it down "ah..that was good" he stated while refashioning the bag now closed to his waist with a slight shimmer of happiness in his eyes "So what do you eat.." he asked lightly wanting to know if he was dealing with a carnivore or a vegetarian

11Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Kosa

Kosa

He chuckled and through the head of a koltova at Richard. He then thought the meat intoa pan cooking it with some herbs and spices. He then sat next to Richard.

Your not from many country from this area are you.............

She said dazing out thinking about how big the worl Is outsie of the forest.

12Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 am

Richard

Richard
Admin

Looking up quickly the head exploded on impact with his skin leaving a smoldering pile of ash in the center of his hand "I'm planing on traveling to another town..Konoha..maybe you've heard of it.." he looked at the ashes and began to play with them making funny looking dust clouds in the air before standing and shooting a large flame from his left hand into the air and watching about 20 birds falling one on top of the other "Well..theres you some food.." he yawned as he stood up to head for konoha "by the way..would you be willing to join my clan..theres only a small chance you'll die.." he laughed lightly remembering how he had cut down almost an entire nation to perfect his kekkei genkai and now he kept it secret unless he felt he had found a promising student and the person in front of him was as good a candidate as anyone else..so he figured why not and offered to help the child remove their soul and place it in a object..of course the child wouldnt know that."its up to you...but if you need a good role model..then rejoice..for I am here..and very bad things are about to happen.." he smiled beneath his heavy hood and mask although you could tell the way his mask moved..

13Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 am

Kosa

Kosa

He looked at him and became red in the face and chuckle softly.

Im greatful for your offer but im glad to be as I am...............

He said delighted and cheerfully. The was uneasy by this it was jealous of the formality of the two the wood whisper two the both of them.

Their is only one person who can help you and it is the one before you................

The spirit was speaking to Richard.

You who heard more than one thousand cream's please watch over Kosa for me.......................

The voice said as it faded.
He then put some food from the pot into a rough wool container. He then stopped in front of Richard to hear his word's.

14Forest movement Empty Re: Forest movement Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 am

Richard

Richard
Admin

Richard chuckled loudly and listened to the voice before turning to look at the young person "Alright but if your coming with me you'd better pick up the pace.." He turned and sprinted off into the forest moving with his natural born speed and agility before jumping into the trees and sprinting off even faster along the tree tops and meshing in with the surroundings ducking a branch he launched off the branch and flew through the air and smashed into another tree smashing through it leaving a large man shaped hole in the thick trunk still smoldering around the edges as he ran to the road and slowed lightly to walk at a nice pace enjoying the nice evening breeze blowing from the north he turned lightly to see the youth emerge from the trees and smiled despite himself "Alright well if I'm taking care of you ... you will be like my son.. and that will be your alibi while we are travelling" trusting the youth understood he wrapped an arm friendly around his shoulders and began leading the way to konoha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum