Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Field in the Mist

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Field in the Mist Empty Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 am

Kaori

Kaori

Kaori walked silently through a grassy field that was covered in thousands of flowers ranging from bright pinks and yellows to soft blues and purples a few trees dotted the field, some covered in ripe fruits that filled the air with a sweet and delicious aroma, with her kitten walking beside her jumping and clawing at small butterflies. She laughed a soft bell like tone as she watched her cat chasing after the small insects. Kaori then made her way into the shade of an apple tree and sat on the ground leaning her back against the cool bark of the tree she called to her pet. Her voice rang out delicate and sweet. Miyu then turned her head towards her master and lept into her arms.

"Awe my sweet little Miyu." Kaori cooed petting her softly and scratching behind Miyu's ears instantly relaxing her. They sat there awhile just enjoying each others company gazing at the sky as clouds rolled by lazily.

2Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 am

shuurajou

shuurajou
mizukage/lightning god/ raijuu holder/ levina clan leader/ master of swords

from kunis office he could see the feild. looking down he saw a girl and a cat. activating raijuus sence he could feel them. oddly the cat had more chakra than her, or more than any average ninja that is. it feels like it has the same amount as raiu. silently he wased out and to the feild. he walked behind her so silently she never could hear him coming. looking down at her. he wore the mizukages robe, with barefeet. the tattoos along his body shone lightning and the mark on his cheek glowed as usual, with its legendary levina design. his hair flowed down his back and shined in the sunlight. his eyes were the legendary levina stage 4 eyes. around his neck sat a white and black ferret. its little eyes were yellow and it had 6 small tails

hello.. enjoying the day?

3Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:38 am

Kaori

Kaori

Miyu hissed in Kaori's arms her black fur standing on edge as the Mizukage appeared behind her suddenly. Letting Miyu out of her grasp she looked over at the man before her, or rather behind her, she noticed the Levina mark glowing brightly and she smiled a bit knowing that she had the same mark hidden away.

"Yes I am very much so it's very pretty out today." Kaori said sweetly sounding like an innocent child. Picking a bright yellow flower she smelled it slightly before tucking it behind her ear.

4Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:50 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

its ok out i guess. i perfer it to be night time. control your cat. the animal with baby nibi inside it should know how to behave with their owner. just like my little raiu does

kuni smiles and motions the the ferret around his shoulder. raiu yawns lightly and wags his 6 tails. his little yewwlo eyes glare at the cat. kuni chuckles and looks at her

i sence you have the gift of the levina clan. but how? i have never seen you before. the levina clan is only for blood members of my clan. but how?

5Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:58 am

Kaori

Kaori

Kaori picks up Miyu and craddles her in her arms rubbing her belly making her purr happily then she turned her attention back to Kuni.

"She's perfectly controled sir but this is the first time she's met another of her kind so I dare say that poor baby Miyu was confused." Kaori said with a smpathetic smile on her face. She continued to stroke Miyu while she continued to answer the rest of Kuni's questions.

"As for the Levina issue I do believe that we all get into the clan the same way I was merely born into the clan of the lightning users same as anybody else..." Kaori trailed off seemingly distracted by a butterfly floating past.

6Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:02 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

no.. only members from my family line have the powers of the levina. i am the clans leader, and i know this for a fact. it has been in my family line for almost 30 generations. who are you?

raikuni pratically hissed out the words as raius hair sticks up. tiny cattering from raiu was barely audible but kuni could hear it perfectly

raiu no. i will not do that yet. theres something odd here

7Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:06 am

Kaori

Kaori

"Oh yes I'm sorry where are my manners. Well I am Kaori Levina and this here is Miyu." Kaori said gesturing to the kitten curled up into her lap.

"And you from what you've told me so far I can only assume you to be Raikuni Levina am I correct?" She asked smiling unaffected by his harsh tone.

8Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:16 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

yes i am raikuni levina. lightning god, jinchuuriki of raijuu. you know me?

kuni eyed her suspiciously. clouds moving in from the north, and raining heavily as it approached. unaffected kuni stared down at the girl. raiu on kunis neck stayed laying down being good. kuni pet raiu and raiu seemed to purr. but it came out like a ferrets purr (obviously xD)

9Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:22 am

Kaori

Kaori

"Of course I know you and I'm a little sad you don't seem to remember me..." Kaori trailed off sadly looking up at the sky as storm clouds rolled in across the sky.

She then suddenly dug through her bag that was lying on the ground next to her and pulled out a little container of fruits she opened the lid and took out a ripe red strawberry and offered it to the ferret around Kuni's neck.

"You hungry little buddy?" Kaori cooed smiling softly .

10Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:34 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

raiu hissed lightly and took the fruit. nibbling on it slowly his 6 tails wagged happily. kuni smiled slightly and looked at raiu in the corner of his eyes. his fur wwas soft around kunis neck and always warms kuni up

you seem to know wat raiu likes. i wonder how. thats for another time. tell me who you are and why im supposed to remember you

11Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:42 am

Kaori

Kaori

Kaori sighed sadly. "I told you my name is Kaori Levina and I'm your sister..." she said a tear streaming down her cheek as she finally said the words she had been thinking since she returned to her home village. Suddenly Miyu was rubbing herself against Kaori trying to calm her down meowing and licking the tears away after sending a glare at Kuni.

12Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

kuni watched her calmly. unable to belive the fact she told him.

how is this possible.. i dont have anyother family besides my brother

(( srry for the short post, im in a rush ))

13Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:49 am

Kaori

Kaori

((No problem xD))

Kaori took a deep breath and tried her best to calm down, she started petting Miyu and didn't look at Kuni when she spoke this time.

"They never told you about me they were ashamed of me, no they hated me...I just learned of you myself." Kaori whispered another tear falling.

14Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

well dont cry now.. and you dont need to worry about our parents.. i killed them long ago when raijuu got sealed in me. it was fun watching their blood squirt all over the place. their brains exploding

kuni began to laugh at the momories as his features became one who loved killing.his eyes showed they wanted to kill more and destroy somebody.kuni thought of somebody and grinned. sure to kill him after the talk

15Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 am

Kaori

Kaori

Kaori's head snapped up suddenly, shocked. "What did you say? That isn't possible if you killed our parents then who did I...?" She trailed off her thoughts suddenly racing back to when she was a kid.

Kaori had no doubt killed their parents the previous Mizukage saw it all himself. It isn't possible that they both killed their parents and if Kuni had been the one to do that dirty deed then who did she murder in cold blood? Who did she rip apart piece by piece and stood there at the end drenched in blood giggling like it had all been a game?

((Sorry I have to make this work with the history on my character sheet x.x))

16Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:47 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

you killed innocent strangers didnt you? in an effort to kill our parents. i killed them long ago when raijuu attacked. i was just a little kid, raijuu attacked in an effort to destroy this village. a sstranger performed a sealing utsu and sealed him in me. i have the seal mark on my lower shoulder on my back. soon after i lost control when i got angry and raijuu took control. i destroyed my family home with one blow and killed our mother and father like it was nothing. in less than a minute i took their lives and their home. and that was only the first tail aswell. i have 6, and complete power over lightning. thats why i became mizukage.. im more powerful than most ninja out there. but do you remember your older brother? hes younger than me but older than you. he disappered and i havent seen him.

raikuni told her the basis of what happened. the terrible deed he performed. and the brother that vanished. kuni knew that if he saw his brother kuni would know iot. he wanted to find him and hear of his success. but rumor is he doesnt follow the levina path, but has strange eyes. eyes that are so rare only he has them

17Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Kaori

Kaori

Kaori looked at her older brother in shock as he told her of how he killed their parents and of another brother that they had one who she had never heard of before. She watched Miyu playing quietly in the flowers as she tried to absorb all of the new information that was thrown her way.

"No...no I didn't even know I had a second brother..." Kaori stated slowly still trying to grasp the situation at hand. "Do you remember anything about him can you tell me anything?" Kaori askedd quickly, desperately.

18Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:13 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

no... i dont know anything about him. i have been searching for a long time. i will find him someday. but i do have some information.. i heard he has achieved a strange type of eye. one like no other. it strange.. i also know that he was given away to doption shortly after you were born.

kuni sat down looking at her quietly. raiu jumped off kunis shoulder and seemed to glomp the cat. raiu squeaked happily and proceeded to try and play with her

19Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:38 pm

Kaori

Kaori

Kaori's smile fell from her face as she listened to Kuni, she was sad to know that her older brother had practically disappeared. "Oh...I see." She replied watching Miyu and Raiu roll around in the grass happily she couldn't stop the huge smile that streched across her face, laughing lightly, as Miyu snapped her teeth at Raiu pretty much trying to eat him.

20Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:41 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

kuni watched them play and smiled. tey kept nippling playfully at eachother, their tails entangling with eachother. as they play and roll around the chakra from the both bubbles and molds together, forming a pink chakra that bubbles up into the air.

arnt they cute? red and yellow make pink? makes sence

21Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:45 pm

Kaori

Kaori

"They're adorable!" Kaori squeeled happily as she watched the two playing pink bubbles of chakra floating in to the sky.

"When did you first find Raiu?" Kaori asked looking over to Kuni as smile still present on her face.

22Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:46 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

actually i was tehre when raiu was born. and i saw the moment when the baby rokubi was sealed. hes been with me ever snece. i was about 12 sence i got him.

kuni smiles and watched they play. unable to help thinking about how they look cute together

23Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Kaori

Kaori

Kaori followed his gaze back to the two of them playing happily she couldn't remember a time when Miyu looked like she was having so much fun as she was now with Raiu.

"They are very cute together don't ya think?" Kaori asked.

24Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

yes they do... makes you wonder if they feel love.. or if they can love another demon like themselves eh?

kuni smiles watching. raiu rarely got like he is now. raiu and miyu continues to playfully nip at eachotehr. running around and glomping eachother repeatably

25Field in the Mist Empty Re: Field in the Mist Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:00 pm

Kaori

Kaori

"I would hope that they can feel love and have it with each other, otherwise they would have quite a lonely existence don't you think?" Kaori asked taking Kuni's thought extremely seriously.

She contined to watch the two bijuu's playing crushing all the brightly colored flowers under they're random attacks on each other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]