Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

steel molder

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1steel molder Empty steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Zati

Zati

Zati sat in the cetner of a feild meditating. centering his chakra around him and preparing. he had goten a message from the Hokage of Konoha and was told to arrive for a mission. the Suna Jounin found it a little wiered and expected something strange out of it, but for the moment he was calm. waiting for his guest. deep in the earth his puppet waited just incase there was soemthing.

2steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi sat on the edge of the field in a tree over looking it. she turned to levi who sat pearched on her shoulder and whispered, "Well? What do you think?" to the large albino cobra who hissed lightly at her. "Now now just wait for a minute. We'll get to that soon enough." she cooed to the snake who promptly relaxed his hood and lowered himself to be in front of her tasting the air.

"Well? Shall we go greet him before we fight?" Kyuushi whispered again her eyes beginning to change shape. six dots appeared near the edge of her iris and six writhing lines began to slowly blend themselves into her eyes. she looked to the snake who tightened his grip before she flickered to withing 15 feet of Zati. "Oi you Zati?" she asked calmly petting Levi who had returned to posturing himself against Zati.

3steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Zati

Zati

Zati felt the earing in his left ear pulse with heat warning him of an approching chakra signature before a beutiful woman apeared before him, and a snake slithered around his feet. slowly he stood, His hand on the hilt of his katana. "yes, and would you be the Hokage of Konohakegaru/" he said calmly.

4steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi Shuuhei

"I might be." Kyuushi said before grinning. "The reason i asked you here was to measure Suna's best jounin against myself." she calmly explained while levi crawled away before disappearing in a puff of smoke. "So nothing big just a nice little spar and you let me know when you've had enough." Kyuushi held her arm out and a bow began forming in front of her. once completed it took a silver shine to it and a wire appeared as the bowstring. "Shall we get started?" Kyuushi asked her voice dropping to a deadly but serious tone.

5steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Zati

Zati

"oh i think we shall." Zati said twitching his fingers , chakra strings shot into hte ground and attached to his puppet. with another simple twitch the puppet jumped out of hte ground, it was a great dragon the size of an average man. The dragon opened it's mouth and senbon shot out of it's mouth while he made his hand into a fist and a steel gauntlet formed around it as he hcarged forward for a direct punch not really expecting it to work.

6steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi Shuuhei

"Keh. I said Spar not a beating." Kyuushi said grinning as she notched an arrow and shot it, burning, into the puppet before twisting her wrist suddenly forming a light sheild in front of her. as the Senbon rained on it she side-stepped Zati and swung her bow for the back of his head not caring if it missed or hit. She quickly leapt past him and drew three arrows whose tips began glowing. "Three point explosion." she muttered releasing them. as the hit the ground around Zati they formed a large triangle with him in the center. the corners were 15 feet from him and the nearest side was 10 feet from him. as the triangle light up she laughed and waited.

7steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Zati

Zati

Zati saw the three points nad heard the name knowing what to expect he landed on hte ground and clapped his hands together."secret art of the kenpan steel creation steel cacoon!" he declared as his chakra flowed into the earth around him and then it rose up transfigured into steel by hsi chakra he created a protective shell around him. he heard the explosion and used the smoke cover to release the cacoon and took out his sword again and held it sideways. he chanted the names of the seals he was formign with his left hand and then called out "multi shuriken strike flaming shiruken. the blade stransformed into seven shuriken as his chakra flowed uo the blade and burst into flame he attached puppet strings ot each one and sent them flying in the hokage's direction.

8steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi expected as much from the Jounin but still was a little disappointed that he wasn't being serious. "Come on already!" she yelled "Fine be that way we'll just use the heavier artillery won't we hachi?" Kyuushi clenched her fist and the bow shattered. "Focal point, Three Guardian's Forest Wind, Expansion point Prime Guardian's Shield!" Kyuushi formed three orbs which glimmered before slamming into each other and causing a huge wind to fly past her towards Zati. as it did a large bubble formed around Kyuushi and it flew towards Zati with the force of a wrecking ball. "Hope you're happy now i have to listen to Hachi complain." she yelled maniacally from inside the abnormal shield as the shuriken bounced off harmlessly a few shattering on impact.

9steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Zati

Zati

Zati growled at the fact that his jutsu had been reduced to nothing more hten crap but noticed the danger and rolled out of the way. he then slammed his hands on the ground and surged half his chakra into the ground. "Kenpan ultimate steel creation technique steel forest creation!" he declared as a forest of thick steel trees rose out of the earth filling the clearing. using a technique he had recently learned called the mayflower jutsu he sunk into hte neerest trees waiting to see what his opponent would do.

10steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi landed the Shield forming a sizable crater in the ground it popped suddenly and she spun on her heels releasing eight orbs before bringing her hands straight up and forming a ninth. "Expansion Point, Nine Dragons Fiery Nova!" Kyuushi yelped as fire exploded from the orbs andrained down from above. Kyuushi grinned as the nearby trees began melting. "Let's try this shall we? Focal Point, Twelve Guardian's Earth Nova." Kyuushi again spun on her heels in the opposite direction leaving twelve more orbs which turned black and sunk into the ground. A pattern emerged on the ground and she slammed her palm to it causing a ripple outside the pattern with heated and moved the earth leaving a large lake of lava around her. "Let's see what you do now." she murmured narrowing her gaze on the last set of metallic trees left.

11steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Zati

Zati

Zati rose out of one of the trees and loked around, not beleiving his luck that he was in one of hte only trees left as the others seemed t obe consumed by a lake of lava, which he was now in hte cneter of. he knew fire jutsu but none so powerful, and he knew nothing that could have crossed the lake now. he saw his defeat. "alright, i obviously am no match for a Kage, i Surrender." he said feeling quite low on chakra and knowing if it came to taijutsu he might have a chance but knew that the hokage more then likely had chakra to spare.

12steel molder Empty Re: steel molder Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi grinned and formed three handseals and placed her palm an inch above the lava's surface. as she neared it it hardened back into earth with the grass unharmed. "I must commend you not many people would have waited for me to stop before surrendering." kyuushi said holding her arm down for levi who made his way up and over her shoulders again. Kyuushi walked over to Zati and passed him a small bag that jingled when he took it. "Something for your troubles?" kyuushi said with a smile before flickering from sight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum