Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

a stranger

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a stranger Empty a stranger Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Zati

Zati

Zati sat on his usual cliff brooding deeply. the chance had just passed him by again to be given the title of kazekage. he was obviously the most qualified, why was it always him that was passed up, for clan headship and now for kazekage. it just wasn't fair. he piked up a stone and threw it off the cliff. he heard it hit soemthing other then stone and looked down. below he saw a man standing confident and strong, some one with power, but he didn't know him. yet some how he felt drawn to him.

"Hello down there, who might you be?" he asked hoping for a fight. he needed to releive some stress.

2a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

a stranger 1164919692_DemonAnime

Stopping abruptly, Dark looked up blankly at the man standing above him. He was, yet again, using Henge no Jutsu, but his appearance was different from all of the other times he had transformed. All of his normal items were transformed into odd objects that seems dangerous if looked at from the outside. Ignoring the man, he kept walking on, minding his own business.

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

3a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Zati

Zati

The vein in Zati's head started pulsing. Had this gothic looking freak just ignored him? Zati slammed his hand on the side of the cliff wall and sent his chakra into the stone. Under the stranger's feet rose a cage of steel. "Hey, I'm talking to you." Zati called using the mayflower jutsu he sunk into the ground and rose in front of the cage. "Now I said who are you stranger, and answer me this time or I will use one of my clan jutsu to turn you into the very steel you touch."

Zati was pissed, and he was willing to use a forbidden jutsu to relive his anger. He had only ever used the steel petrifaction jutsu once, and it was on a missing ninja who had betrayed him personally by leaving their village.

4a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:28 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Locating the weak spots in the metal encasing him, he sliced them with the air he controlled. Dark looked up at the stranger, giving him a glare that meant if he wasn't calm right now, that man would've been dead. Without another word, he used the wind to cut a circle in the plaform below him. After that, his body sunk into the earth, popping up a second later away from his previous point. The cage stood still for a second but then collapsed, each piece falling into the other, the top falling to the side and landing on the ground. Snapping his finger, Dark controlled the earth below the stranger, trapping his feet as the earth slowly churned and crawled up his leg, keeping him stationed there.

Without a glance to spare, he continued his walk, searching for people who were worthy of the Akatsuki. But, this person seemed like one who he could consider as unique. He would just have to see if this person was good enough to escape and strike back. Otherwise, his time here was done and he would just return to the path of his journey. But, on the other hand that this person can strike back but is still too weak, he'd gain another body for his Paths.

"You're going to test him...?" Nagato questioned, his eyebrow raised slightly in doubt that Dark was doing the right thing. This other ego living inside of Dark looked terribly ill, his face pale, his eyes purple with the Rinnegan. Slowly, the scenery inside of Dark's mind began to change, the dark area above him swirling into a light blue color with white cotton soft clouds. The dark platform he was standing on slowly faded into a field of bright green grass, trees standing up tall, a small lake filling into the spot like a piece of parchment was set on top of a blot of ink.

Slowly, but surely, a field of Sakura trees invaded the clean grass, taking over the boring green forest that had developed before it. The clouds started to darken, the wind started to pick up. The trees were waving at the heavens, the grass dancing like a rave party had just started. The humid air made Dark sweat, his skin sticking to the insides of the black outfit. The clouds began releasing liquid, resulting in the faint showering of the rain across the land.

"His ability to manipulate metal...is interesting...I'd like to see his other techniques," Dark answered, suddenly breaking his mental connection with Nagato; he didnt like it when Nagato interfered with him during a battle. With hesitation, the scene slowly faded away, the clouds growing darker and darker until it just blended into the black background. The trees began to shrink, slowly reducing to the size of a bush, then a tiny shrub, ultimately into nothingness. The dark blotches simply devoured everything colorful, bringing everything back to the depressing shadows once more.

5a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Zati

Zati

Ha, he thinks earth can hold me! he thought activating the mayflower jutsu he sunk into the ground. he took a little more caution, the way he disabled his cage and the look he had been given was startling. as he swan under the earth he felt himself pass the mans large chakra signature and activated the steel creatin technique. steel creation, constrictor! He thought sending a vine of steel up with him as he rose commaniding it ot wrap around the enemy. "You have power, why?" Zati questioned, his left hand pulling out his sword and his right connecting chakra strings to his puppet on his back, but not releasing it yet.

6a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Raising both hands, his wrists loose and hands just hanging, he suddenly flicked them up, feeling as if a huge current of water was lifted with his hands. Just as it was, the area was soon filled with water, it only reaching to Dark's knees. Making one handsign, his body turned into water, enabling him to swim in the water freely and swiftly.

Suiton: Hamon!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hamon
Skill: Ninjutsu
Effect: (in description)
Drawback: The user obviously can not attack in this form.
Description: This technique allows the user to change himself into a puddle of water for purposes of stealth and concealment. The user is fully capable of moving around on the ground in this form albeit at a reduced speed unless he is in water in which case he moves normally. This jutsu does not discriminate between friend or foe.
Limit: Must learn from a Rain ninja/All Rain nin can learn
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:01 pm

Zati

Zati

Zati's eye's opened wide in surprise. He instinctevly jumped onto the cliff wall and pulled out his dragon puppet kona. how the hell did he do that, he ahs earth wind and wather chakra affinity, this is insane! He thought activating the electrical generator in his puppet shooting electricity throuth the water.

8a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:13 am

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Reconstructing his body, he appeared on the surface of the water, inhaling deeply as he took in all the electricity. Holding out his palm towards the stranger, he witnessed the lightning jump from his palm towards his victim with frightening speed. With his other hand, he raised it and whipped it down, exhaling as he imagined two dragons crashing down towards the stranger. Soon enough, two spiraling dragons made of fire came crashing down. All they were there to do was to scare him, not to do much damage. Inhaling deeply again, he pulled back his left arm, hand balled into a fist, and punched it forward, a huge stream of fire racing to his target.

"What is your name...Metal Manipulator...?" Dark asked afterward.

9a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Zati

Zati

what the hell is this guy some sort of bijuu in human form Zati thought as he created an earth barier rather then a meta one to block the oncoming attacks. he released it as one of them hit him directly. "I am Zati ARgus Kenpan full master of the Kenpan clan kekkei genkei and master tracker for the suna anbu blakc ops."

10a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 am

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski stood on the edge of a cliff looking down at Zati and the akatsuki fighting. It looks like there is a fight over there... said Taski as he pulled out a cigarette and light it up. Taski the smiled. I don't think Zati can take that Akatsuki. Its obvious That man has the will of the warrior and a strength of monster... said Taski. I would help Zati but i am not taking that risk yet said Taski. He might be the Akatsuki leader... said Taski just sitting there as he started to put the cigarette in his mouth. If he was the Akatsuki leader he must have Rin'negan said Taski. With power like that he would eat Zati...I am surprised he didn't kill Zati. said Taski as he noticed the ring on the Akatsuki right thumb. Dammit he is the leader said Taski.

11a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:11 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

a stranger 1164919692_DemonAnime

Sighing in boredom after Zati's long introduction, in less than a second, Dark was behind of him, pulling DBRS up and away from his back. The bandages that protected his blade began unraveling, revealing the pure black blade in the beating rays of the sunlight. Letting his right arm drop to his side, he pushed the water down by controlling its movements via chakra, the water soon sinking in until none of it was visible. The bandage strip was now fluttering on the tip of his blade handle, flowing behind Dark like an endless stream of clouds spread out above in the blue sky.

Without hesitation, he delivered the killing strike; a metal manipulator just wasn't what he seemed to be looking for anyway. Splitting the shoulder blade, Dark continued to drive the blade down after he gave it a satisfying downward swing, hearing the comforting crunch of Zati's bone. There was no way he could get away from Dark's swing; the water wasn't there for show. He had used it to track Zati also if he planned any odd movements and to see if the person who he just delivered the killing blow was an actual person. Sure enough, blood began to shoot out ferociously, showering Dark in it. Another figure was here...and he could smell the smoke coming from his cigarette.

"Hmmm....ANBU? Too slow for an ANBU..." Dark said thoughtfully, pulling the blade down and away from Zati, letting Zati's body drop on its own. A slow grin began to invade his hard veneer, showing his blood lust side that was always lying beneath his actions. "Check....mate...." he breathed in satisfaction. Spinning DBRS with ease, the white piece of string spiraled around, surrounding the blade and handle. Stopping it halfway, the bandage piece continued to spin, finally strapping itself tightly to the blade and handle, Dark sliding it into the back of his jacket, making sure the chain held it close to his body. Feeling DBRS fit snugly inside between the chain and Dark's back, Dark slowly turn around, facing the new stranger.

"You know...I can hear you..." Dark said, still smiling his sadistic smile. He just waited now, waited to see how this person would react. He hoped that this person wasn't going to be as weak as the one he just easily killed just moments ago. He hoped that this person was worthy enough to be a candidate to join Akatsuki. He hoped that if this person was strong but was still a ways away from his own strength that this fight would be enjoying. And he hoped that...

his blood lust wouldn't take over too soon before he could enjoy the fight.

12a stranger Empty Re: a stranger Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski was sitting there looking at him without care. of course you could hear me said Taski smiling. And who are you suppose to be? asked Taski. Taski usually wouldn't act so stupid but he was hoping that his enemy was going to under estimate him. You look like a really interesting character pointed out Taski. Where are you from? asked Taski clearly knowing that the man was part of the akatsuki.Taski was debating with himself how he might be the akatsuki leader or member. The way he acts is like he was a member but how he fights is a different story thought Taski. Taski was to far to see the ring on his finger but still he squinted his eyes. Taski was shock how he bet that ninja up without trying. The akatsuki have skills that are unimaginable said Taski under his breath. Fighting this man is like fighting a lion..You think they are predictable but after the bite you...You won't even know what happened. That is probably what happened to that boy said Taski. Tell me are you the leader? or the member of your group over there said Taski changing his personality. For all i know he could be a mutant sent here by the pits of hell thought Taski as he sat there. No matter i have to defend my village...Thats...What....My...Master would of done thought Taski.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum