Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lies Turn Bloody

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lies Turn Bloody Empty Lies Turn Bloody Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:03 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

This poem is about a druggie who gets in an argument with his significant other. Leaving the area, he shoots Heroine through his veins, coming back all high. Acting with his emotions, a murder occurs and he later feels remorseful after he became surreal. It goes a little something like this...enjoy...

The clouds darken,
my heart rains,
my fears sharpen,
my hands will stain.

This red color,
from you it pours,
this odd wonder,
from me it tours.

Your screams are whispers,
my laugh all muffled,
your dreams are ripples,
my thoughts all ruffled.

So why don't you tell me,
Why don't you show me,
These lies turn bloody,
The truth's all trendy.

Your twists and turns,
Their tricks that burns,
Its worth not a penny,
'Cuz I've got plenty. of,

Your lies and red tears,
These words like spears,
In anger I act,
Its sorrowful, the fact. that,

We're although close,
It seems as if we're broke,
Our hearts, one dose,
It's enough to make me choke.

This metal, so piercing,
A feeling so revealing,
A vision's all dreaming,
The moment I'm peeling,

But darling dear,
with knife in hand,
I cannot stand,
to see you here.

Lies turn bloody,
Moments all blended,
Feeling all splendid,
Your face I study.

With movement so slick,
A moment none spared,
Your shadow falls quick,
Like I ever cared.

For now we part,
and as I return,
My shattered heart,
The truth later I learn:

This metal and fluid,
can never replace you,
my whole life, I screwed it,
It seems it was true.

The short lived dreams
I lived through,
can never compare to,
the life that I live here,
I'll miss you,
my dear.

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

2Lies Turn Bloody Empty Re: Lies Turn Bloody Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Zati

Zati

wow that was beautiful dark i loved the dark view point so cynically uncaring of the death of ohthers beautiful

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum