Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Meeting of The Minds

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Meeting of The Minds Empty A Meeting of The Minds Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke landed softly Kaze close behind him. took in the sights and smells of the area quickly remembering his days in his three man cell. His sharp recollection put him offline for a minute.

It was night and the air was crisp as Sousuke approached the first check point. he quickly used his tattoo to take hold of the mans blood. as he did he sent a pillar of earth up behind him and jerked suddenly forcefully pulling the man to the pillar and ripping the blood from his veins. he made no sound as he went down and his eyes shut as the dashed by him.

they continued their assault of the village and were quickly countered by the village's own defenses. he remembered skewering many if not all of the on stone spikes as he ran past. he finally arrived in the city as the alarm went off. "Kuso i missed one." Sousuke cursed himself out in his mind and felt his chakra pouring over his body as he was surrounded. he brought his arms up and crossed them as the earth came up to form a sphere around him.

"You want to fight?!? FINE!" he roared as the sphere exploded impaling many of the ninja around him. he was his village's finest for one reason. he could kill people from within. he held his arms out and clenched his fist causing ten men to literally collapse into themselves. he spun lowering himself to the ground and causing fire to spin away from him. Coming up from his spin he was lifted by a huge pillar of earth. he jumped and drove his fist into the pillar causing it to slam into the earth and ripple out collapsing many of the buildings.

Sousuke continued his assault all the way to the Kage's office. he stood there and cruelly crushed the man behind the desk with his own body. he disappeared suddenly and was gone from the village.

Standing Sousuke looked to his hand which bore a new feature a ring. he grinned as he dashed towards the village again knowing soon he would meet his master's new interest, the Mizukage himself.

2A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:22 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou
mizukage/lightning god/ raijuu holder/ levina clan leader/ master of swords

kuni wassitting in the black leather chair of his office writing things down. his window was wide open and he smiled as he could smell the crisp night air flow into his office. it was a peaceful night, many stars could be seen shineing in the sky. small white, puffy looking clouds dotted the sky, they were spread out and seemed to be tiny. kuni continued to write is peacefulness, but raikuni felt a powerful presence running toward the village.

kuni stood up and walked to the window. the large window went from a foot off the floow to a foot off the ceiling, they were very large and wide open. kuni pure black trench coat fluttered in the wind lightly. his pure white hair glowed in the moonlight. kuni was barefoot as usual. a small black and white ferret ran into his office, it crawled up his leg and onto his shoulder. it had 6 tails and small beady yellow eyes. the small creature sat there watching.

kuni jumped out and onto the roof of his building. raiu squeaked on his shoulder and quickly. kuni could understand everything he was saying. kuni listened and spoke, looking at the ferret from the corner of his eye. raiu i know this is urgent, but we must do what we have to, in order to protect my village. although i hate to ruin this peaceful night.

kuni rose his arms and pure white lightning jolted between them. creating flashes of bright light. the entire sky became completely covered in black clouds. white lightning flashed frequently inside the cloud, making trips down to the ground occationally. it spead out within a 2 mile radius. all the villagers moved into theiur homes as they saw the lightning and clouds form. kuni simply grinned and lowered his arms. facing where the man was running. hold on tight raiu, this is going to be fun. with those words kuni vanished, running at him, soon stopping instantly withing a hundred feet in front of the man.

kuni stared at him, waiting for the man to stop running and face him. kuni could see the man with his pet wolf, running at a good speed directly to him. kuni sighed and pulled out one of the blades on his buser sword. kunis 6 tails swayed as the weed began picking up

3A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke grinned and gripped his sword not bothering to unsheath it. he disappeared from sight and reappeared in front of kuni with thier swords locked together. "You seem strong i suppose." sousuke said sadistically jumping back as his tails appeared behind him. "You seem to have the same ability as me." Sousuke said his tails gently swaying as Kaze caught up finally.

Sousuke grinned and sheathed his sword making a fist and raising it as though he had grasped an invisible rope. as he did so a rock wall rose sharply between the two of them and Sousuke disappeared from sight remaining in the area.

4A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

kuni grinned as raiu squeked. the wall rose and kuni kneeled down. making handsigns, the clouds shifted. rain began to fall slowly, the center of each drop had slight white glow in each center.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra Kenpa no Ame - Chakra Detecting Rain
Description: This Ninjutsu technique allows the user to blanket a wide area with a downpour of rain. They can maintain a connection to the rain and tell when someone is obstructing it, making it an excellent location technique. The user can even detect the individual’s chakra level and skill.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

kuni could feel the chakra of the man is his location. reaching around slowly, kuni grabbed the second of his swords. holding it in his left arm. the weight seemed nothing, but the blades were near 5 and a half feet long. the blades were thick, and as sharp as you can get. kuni faced in the direction of the man.

"who are you? what do you want from me and my village"

raiu, kunis ferret, jumped to the ground and its hair stood on its ends. lightning discharged powerfully from the small creature and pure yellow chakra covered its body. it stood there at attention next to kuni.

5A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke grinned and burst from the ground sword in hand. "My name is Sousuke Unagai and i am here to measure you for my master. Die and i will know you aren't worth his time." Sousuke had no intention of killing the man or he would have already, no he intended to fight for fun. Kaze tackled raiu from behind and chased him off following after him as if it were a game of tag.

"aw look they like each other." Sousuke said watching what would have appeared to be a one sided fight between the two creatures. "So now you are a Lightning master? if so i will need to use my wind correct?" as Sousuke spoke a large tornado formed behind him causing no destruction to the area just simply standing there. Sousuke waited for his opponent to make his next move for him.

6A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:57 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

kuni grinnined lookin at the wind. the rain felt cold and made his skin crawl.forcing goosebumps to the surface. kuni looked at the two animals and growled slightly. raiu immediately turned around and his lightning discharged fast and viciously. forcing kazu to stop in his tracks. "my name is raikuni levina. lightning god, and mizukage. i want to know who your master is. give me a name.. NOW!!"

kuni began making handsigns. they went fast and formed a jutsu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Description: Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user will expel a strong jet of water at their opponent.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

teh jet of water struck the tornado of wind and became a violent spin of a water tornado. grinning kuni increased power and forced the tornado of water at the man named sousuke. hissing towards raiu slightly. raiu immediately spun in a circle and lightning poured from the sky at the water tornado. creating a powerful lightning water tornado.

7A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke grinned sadistically and his hands went backwards at an odd angle. The Tornada stopped abruptly and when he brought his hands forwad the water went forward at kuni intent on slamming into him. Sousuke's hands became a blur as water split from the main strem and circled him beginning to freeze. Sousuke waited and exhaled loudly causing the glasslike ice to fog over as he sunk into the ground.

He closed his eyes and placed his palm on the earth in front of him. every movement Kuni made became evident and he began striking the earth sending stone spikes out at Kuni a new one appearing as the old ones stopped. Sousuke moved in the earth below setting up a network of tunnels for his discretion.

8A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

kuni grinned as the water came forward. he slid lightly and raiu jumps on him. grinning lightning struck kuni and raiu, bringing them up into the coulds and away fom the earth spikes. silently kuni make more handsigns and grinned. wondering how easy it would be to dispatch the man. kuni finished the handsigns but he had to wait. the jutsu calls for intence focus.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kirin
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Long Range (10m+)
Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique that strikes in the blink of an eye. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Because the technique uses natural lightning as opposed to elemental chakra, its power easily outmatches all other Lightning Releases. However, the extreme preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even Sasuke of most of his chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, natural lightning can reach a temperature of 30,000 °C, so that even if it misses the target, the sizable blast will likely eliminate the enemy. Itachi withstood this technique by using Susanoo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

kuni grinned as the heat built up around his arm. the force began to suck the lightning out of the sky. it wouls take time, but he was to high in the sky for the man to do enough damage to stop the techniques power. kuni tensed and the chakra round his body thicked intensely. activating stage 2 of the tails and making him more powerful "you will regret attacking me. nows the time to give up. do it or you will lose this battle anyways. tell me who sent you"

9A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke grinned as he formed a few handseals and pulled water up from the ground around him he flooded the area above ground for about one hundred yards around Kuni. "Now then i believe my attacker had some question." he said to himself. he stood in the cramped space and lifted his right arm forcing the capsule he stood in up through the ground. when he finally stood atop the flooded area he paused staring at Kuni. he watched the lightning forming and yawned.

"You asked me who sent me? That i cannot tell you. only that he will come to call soon enough. you may wonder why i would tell you this." Sousuke's tails swayed slightly behind him as one began to twitch. "It is quite simple really. I want to see what a man like him could do with my abilities in his hands." Sousuke paused once more examining kuni's hand from the distance.

"Release the technique, I have nothing more to gain fighting you here. i wish you luck. for you will need it. Kaze!" Sousuke smiled as Kaze's wet nose met his hand in total submission. "Kaze say good bye to your playmate he may not come to us you know." Kaze barked at the small weasel and turned. he broke into a run seeming to float on the air, which was partially true. he was compressing the air before stepping on it enabling him to run on it if he was quick. Sousuke made two quick movements encasing Kuni's hands in ice then earth before making his next move.

Slipping behind kuni he leaned over his should opposite the electrical rodent. "That was just so you're not tempted to hit me. Next time though," Sousuke's eyes burned yellow for a minute as he spoke. "Next time, we will finish this." Sousuke breathed down Kuni's neck before flickering away. as he disappeared the ice and earth shackles fell away from Kuni's hands. he shouted from a fair distance at this point. "Don't die before i get a chance to kill you either!"

10A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:25 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou

"i will be looking forward to killing you than..." kuni chuckled as sou was about to leave. the chakra around his body dissipated after sou left and the wind died down. he started walking slowly back to his village. thiking about the mysterious man who wanted to meet him. kuni wanted to know why his master had an interest in him. and why a jinchuriki was working with the akatsuki. a thousand questions surged through his mind. so many answers that kuni wanted, and so many answers kuni wont receive.

kuni made a smal clicking sound and raiu ran up his leg and settle down around his neck. it was his favorite place to laydown, and kuni enjoyed it. it kept his neck warm and raiu comfortable. he was unharmed for the battle with a wolf 20 times his size. raiu was no weak ferret.

11A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:33 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

OOC: This is after Light meets Dark again; I'm making a topic to roleplay this out. Until then, I wanted to do this to get your joining the Akatsuki going. Razz

A Meeting of The Minds Cloud013

"Man...What a bummer...I kinda liked that realm...Glad I escaped from Dark though...phew...." Light was wandering helplessly again, his eyes scanning the area regardless of their fatigue. Trudging on and on, he finally came upon a gate, or entrance, whichever one worked. Stumbling in, he landed on his face, his chest moving as he kept breathing. He was almost depleted of chakra and felt like sleeping, feeling himself slowly drift into a slumber.

"But...what does this tattoo mean...?" Light mumbled in question, mainly to himself than anyone. But that anyone deep inside him started to stir again, its chakra expelling to wake him up. Eyes opening in haste, Light slowly got up, his eyes glowing an odd purple color, the Rinnegan revealing itself. Jumping back in surprise after he saw his reflection in the water while standing up, he started to shake. Why do I have the Rinnegan...? When I died...when we separated actually...I didn't have it...he had it....

His confusion lead to objects floating around him, the rocks and other things of sorts slowly circling him. Dropping down onto his knees, his held his head, his chest burning from the tattoo. A chakra tail soon appeared as a light colored cloak enveloped him, his cry of agony echoing throughout the area. Anger growing quickly, Light bundled his hand into a fist and drove it through the ground, cracking it. Controlling the speed of the tails appearing, he smiled menacingly, yet pleasantly.

"You wretched fool...I cannot stand being manipulated by a lowlife like you!" Kami-Hachibi hissed angrily, its heads snapping at Light angrily. Even though there was no seal to protect Light's ego from Kami-Hachibi's, Light still overcame Hachibi's fierce anger fits. All in all, Light can completely control Kami-Hachibi and use him to do his bidding. At the moment, the two are staring each other down, Light apparently winning. Hachibi's left eye twitched and its head flicked to the side, unhappy at its position inside this body.

"Just....get over it...I can feel someone's presence....and they have a lot of chakra....Jinchuuriki..." Light replied, his voice trailing as he finished saying the last word. Walking towards Hachibi, mind blank, he petted its head, chuckling a low chuckle. Shaking his head, he turned away, walking in the other direction. Looking up into his mental sky, he wondered: What are you planning Dark? Remembering back, he could still see and hear the day that changed everything. The day that the two of them were separated, and it was Dark's fault. Clearing his mind, he opened his eyes, seeing the stranger approach

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

12A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke landed squarely in front of light glaring. he recognized him but the chakra felt different. he stared for a minute at Light pondering it. then he felt it. a second chakra moving in him. sousuke quickly dismissed it seeing the man's eyes. "Who-" he began to speak but then paused. quickly regaining his composure he finished his question as Kaze landed behind him growling. "Who are you?" he demanded knowing now that this wasn't the man to whom he swore loyalty.

Sousuke reached for his sword and pulled it for it's sheath silently praising the ringing sound of the blade and sheath's metals singing. as it cleared the sheath Sousuke brought it to face the man in front of him. He waited slowly charging his sword until it glowed in front of him. his face showed his worry, this guy was as strong as dark and he had used most of his chakra to keep himself alive against Kuni. Kaze sat next to him teeth bared and growling as they waited for an answer.

13A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui grinned withdrawing his blade from it's sheath. "well well...big brother's made a friend." he murmured from a distance smiling as he spoke. "Let's drop in and have a chat. shall we Gobi?" His inner beast was calm for once which was surprising to him seeing as he always tried to take control or break loose. his blade glowed dark blue as he initiated his technique. as everything ground to a halt he smiled walking to his brother with a hint of ecstasy in his strides.

as he neared him he pressed his sword to Sousuke's throat thinking hard about being done with him. using the same technique he had used on tonsui before he plotted to destroy him. instead he removed his blade instead positioning it against Sousuke's with his foot on his brother's stomach. as the technique ended and time moved quickly back to normal Tonsui spoke again with a more sadistic nature to his voice. "Hello, big brother." his eyes narrowed with the word brother as he pushed hard against sousuke launching him backwards.

Seeing Sousuke land flat of his ass Tonsui smiled sheathing his sword as well. "I've come to settle a score with you but first i would like to know. who is this?" he jerked his head back to signal Light as his question's subject. he turned on his heel keeping sousuke in mind. that coward would never stab some one in the back and every one who met him knew it. "Well stranger. who are you?" he asked his face utterly expressionless. he saw the Rin`negan but thought nothing more of it as he didn't recognize it.

14A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:48 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

The ground started to crack with frantic speed, the wind moving along, beating with vigor. Eyes darting back and forth from each person, Light began releasing the tails with ease, feeling the chakra's amount reach closer and closer to its acme, although not even close. Tiny ember sized fires circled the angered and confused Light, the fire's size growing frighteningly quick. With a shout to relieve the tight feeling in his chest, the circle of fire surrounding him shot up into the sky, whipping away from him as the wind carried each strand of flame, sparks stinging skin on contact.

The earth below him started to churn, liquidating slowly, turning the field into a field of mud. With his tails reaching five, he slammed them down against the mud like ground to have it resulting into a field of crystal. The heat from the fire froze the wet earth, the wind cooling it to have it turn into crystal. Lifting both of his hands again, the crystal chunks slowly levitated, the wind blowing each chunk around, each spinning at a dangerous speed. If it were to graze the skin of anyone near it, blood would surely be drawn. Chuckling a minatory chuckle, he dropped his hands and left them at his side, using Kami-Hachibi's powers and blowing the two away with his ability to control things with force.

"I am Light...." he answered atrociously. He finally understood what the tattoo was for now; whatever Dark had given him, it allowed for him to control any element at his will. Well, with this new power, I'll just mess around with them... Light thought, grinning in eager.

15A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke's mind grew frantic at his brother's appearance. he had felt the new presence and it was worrysome. as he moved to stands he was blown back by dark's attack. "Light?" Sousuke's mind raced and it clicked. Light, Dark, they were either twins or clones of some sort. he knew in an instant what he was dealing with and with the Rin`negan things became too bothersome. He reached for his sword and was stopped by Tonsui.

"uh uh Big brother, once i finish with him. You're next." Tonsui grinned as his sword sang withdrawing from his sheath. he pointed at Light and swung his sword flinging a chakra wave at him.

Behind Tonsui Kaze had stopped growling and began pumping chakra into Sousuke who bit his thumbs before forming three handseals. Tonsui saw the chains flying over Him and charged his sword. he decided to use his brother to calm Light before making a getaway. as time once more ground to a halt around him he jumped up grabbing the chains and runnin to Light. he wove between the frozen crystals before stabbing the ends into dark's shoulders legs and arms. he ran back to Sousuke just before time ran out.

Sousuke realized the chains had connected before he realized Tonsui had disappeared. he lifted his hands and formed another handseal before shouting "Bind!" as he spoke the chains wrapped around Light causing the tails behind him to dissipate. Tonsui before Sousuke had realized was on top of Light and had disappeared with Light in tow. "Dammit." was all sousuke could say. he flipped his sword over in his hand and disappeared back to base.

Tonsui meanwhile had landed in a cave and worked at pulling the chains from Light's body. Don't think i don't know what you are." Tonsui said initiating a medical ninjutsu and working at a gaping hole in Light's shoulder. "You're a jinchuuriki and even better you're a Rin`negan user." After having stared at Light for a while He had recognized exactly what the eye was. "I want to join you. I would rather be on your side then dead. I also will help you get revenge on My brother who did this too you." Tonsui was lying through his teeth but hoped Light wouldn't realize. He could only hope at this point the Light would accept his offer.

16A Meeting of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting of The Minds Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:45 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Rage began to pile up inside of him, growing at a dangerous pace. Light couldn't remember much of the past and could only recall bits and pieces. And he could bring back one thing. That one fact that twisted his mind for years...the years that he had died. When he finally came back, he was still enraged with the undying fact that a part of him wanted him dead. But, that had to be left behind now. The only thing that was racing through his mind right now was to get this fool away from him. The only thing that he wanted right now...was to get revenge. Slowly raising his hand, Light used Kami-Hachibi's powers and choked the man who just helped him, sneering at him.

"I work alone...and don't let me see your face again.." He said sadistically; with one swift movement, he chucked him out of the cave, watching after him as he flew meters away from the cave's entrance. Clapping both of his hands together, disregarding the acute pain shooting through him from various locations, he controlled the sides of the cave, slowly shutting it off. As the darkness slowly ate Light's existence, a deep growl ripped out from his chest as he used Hachibi's chakra to heal. The tails began to form again, his thoughts running around, rabid and amok. Kill Dark...Kill Dark....Oh wait...Can't do that with an empty stomach...

"DAMMIT! I'm hungry..." Light yelled, moaning afterward as his stomach howled in agitation. Looking at Kami-Hachibi's white figure, he could see the backstabbing "I'll help you find food" smile Hachibi was wearing, a low chuckle grumbling within himself. Light's hands flickered to his stomach as it grunted again; this time the pain was more noticeable. Scowling back at Hachibi for no apparent reason(well, the reason was because of Hachibi's sarcastic friendly smile which got on Light's nerves, apparently), he staggered and struggled to stay up, but managed after catching himself on something invisible. His mind was quite blank, but random invisible objects would often intervene when needed, quietly helping him in the background.

"Try food...it'll help you settle your stomach" Hachibi said, replying to Light's indirect yelling. The instant that Light felt hungry, Kami-Hachibi couldn't help but agree with much stress that he, too, felt the need to chew somethings head off, just to quiet the empty pit like feeling he was experiencing via the stomach. As if writhing from pain, the huge eight headed snake like beast hissed angrily, affecting the rate the tails were appearing. Hachibi took close attention to Light's movements, seeing as if he was going to act in a submissive manner or not. Opening his mouth in instinct, Kami-Hachibi lunged towards Light, feeling the edge to kill him on the spot while satisfying his hunger.

"You know....you should know by now that it's useless..." Light mumbled quietly, his body unmoved. He could feel Hachibi's chakra moving in on him and yet he stood there, knowing that he couldn't lose. Not to this thing. Although he may seem human, living deep inside Dark, he always had that certain touch that said "I'm not like what you think I am", a terrifying trait if one were to understand the full extent of that. Hachibi, its head coming closer and closer, hissed once more, this time in excitement as if he was going to actually consume Light right then. Yet, with one movement from Light's right upper limb, Hachibi's movements were abruptly...truncated.

"Hsssss.....You ignorant slob.....And this is how you treat me for giving you this insane power...!" The beast cried out, its high pitch yet low grumbling voice ringing in Light's sharp ears. It was true that Light's actions of this very moment seemed to be one of a neglecting kind of person, yet Light didn't want to have his ego eaten by a crazy beast...a beast he had complete control over. It was best that he would just concentrate on using the chakra granted to him to escape this dark cave and search for some food before going on with his journey. It became apparent now what he was going to do: eat, figure out his abilities, find Dark, try to kill Dark, and live in peace forever.

Coming back from the drama his mind was going under, Light brought his right arm up, his hand bundled into a fist. His breathing slowed as he concentrated on his hearing, making sure that he would be able to dodge the attacks of anything, even if it were an upside down bat blindly knocking into him. His hair on his skin stood up as he felt the chakra tails behind him sway in unison, not one too fast nor slow. Flicking his eyelids open as if he could see anything, he suddenly pulled his right arm back, punching it forward. With much success, light showered onto Light's body as the cave blew open on the opposite he had shut it, Light leaping out and staggering away, wincing as the unhealed wounds still stung him when he moved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]