Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonsui's Return!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tonsui's Return! Empty Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui landed lightly on the edge of the village five dark tails swaying peaceably behind him. He inhaled deeply his face going blank. It had been a while but he was back, and stronger. "Let's see just who we can find. Eh Houkou?" his soft voice becoming melodical with the sounds of the village's waterfall gently joining in. Tonsui gazed once more at the large waterfall remembering exactly why he left and what had happened here three years ago.

"Shall we say hi to Nii-san?" he said through a sadistic smile creeping across his face. He leapt down and broke out in a dead run towards a small tree arm outstretched. as he dashed past the tree his arm jerked and the tree wrung itself out before exploding. as the wood chips went flying tonsui slipped underground and a watery figure above him was stabbed and burned until nothing remained.

Tonsui paused and brought his hands straight up impaling the four men who had come on rock spires. He continued his quiet assault on the village in the darkening twilight tunneling under the village. he arrived finally where he knew a passage was and leapt out of the ground into an office. he glared at the person behind the desk who, he was afraid, had just soiled himself.

Tonsui glared and continued walking into the office. Sousuke was not there much to Tonsui's rage. as Tonsui cried out fire ignited and the room was set ablaze in his rage. He walked out seizing a Genin by the throat and dragging him away from the village. he neared his entry point where the men were on spires. "Kid unless you wanna end like them you had best tell me where Sousuke went." Tonsui threw the kid a few feet away from him and snarled at him.

2Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Akuze

Akuze

I was in the class room teaching some academy students some techniques,it had been a boring week since there wasnt much missions anymore,i showed them i could shapeshift but i told them it was a very advanced jutsu.

"Hey i need to go to the restroom hehe ill be back in about 10 minutes."
i walk out of the classroom and walk to the restroom i hear a noise upstairs but ignores it and goes up a few flights up stairs and heads to the restroom.I enter do my business and washes my hands and exits, i hear another noise upstairs and heads for the stairs but as soon as i turn around i get grabbed by the neck and dragged to the entrance of the village.I get thrown a few feet from the person,i hear his question and wonders who sousuke is,i get up wiping my mouth.
"I have no idea where sousuke is i swear..."
I get up calmly and slightly glares

http://bleachr.ingoo.us/portal.htm

3Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui turned and faced the kid he grabbed and snarled fangs gleaming in the twilight. "You know. and you will tell me. you know why? I'm his brother and i happen to know just where to cut to inflict maximum pain and little damage." He smiled sadistically and flexed his hand threateningly. "Now i'll ask again. Where is Sousuke?!" Tonsui's voice became frantic as he raised his hand prepared to strike. "Where?!"

4Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Akuze

Akuze

He sees him turn and grab him,he sees his fangs and is not surprised,"I dont not know and i will not tell you i dont care if you know whether or not to cut me.All i know is i wont be pushed around anymore..." Eyes turn tanish and are turning into a cross with a X in front,the lightning strikes around him and fire ignites in his hand,three tails come out and chakra swirls around him,is about to strike when his face goes blank,and all the lightning and fire disappears and knocks unconcious his left hand with a ring on the middle finger falls to his side.

5Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui halted as chakra poured over Akune. "So the kid has some power huh?" he thought preparing to fight. Just as he took a stance however the kid collapsed and tonsui was a bit put off. "Useless kid. can't even stay awake through his own power." Tonsui picked the kid up and threw him over his shoulder turning in time to see a group of men running at him. his hand gripped his sword and in three slashes all five men fell. "Keh fools. Pausing Reversion." he muttered disappearing from the darkening field.

INside a cave hours later Tonsui saw Akune stir slightly. "You finally awake kid?" he asked glancing to akune's body curled in a ball next to him. Tonsui nudged him with his knee to see if he was awake.

6Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Akuze

Akuze

Akune slowly starts reagaining conciousness,he stirs slightly and akunes ears twitch when he hears the man talk he uncurls and sits up, "Ugh what a headache thats enou...." He sees the man and staggers backwards trying to get ready for a fight,but realizes he has no weapons on him.

7Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

"Chill out kid you won't be going anywhere for now. What is this thingy." Tonsui said tossing Akune's small ring up and down like a coin. he examined it carefully before tossing it back to Akune. "What ever it is it doesn't seem to be a weapon." Tonsui stood up an brought his left fist upq raising a wall in front of the mouth of the cave. he pointed at a pile of wood and clicked his thumb as if it were the hammer on a gun. when he did so a small fire ignited in front of him and akune. "You have this same ability correct? would you like to learn more about it?" Tonsui's voice sounded peaceful compared to earlier. it had taken all he had to resist killing this kid when they met but he managed it anyway.

8Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Akuze

Akuze

Akune realizes hes right and grabs his head because of the pain..."That is.."He Catches the ring and hastily puts it on "A special ring that suppresses 80% of my chakra,i went to 30%of it and it automatically supressed the chakra and knocked me unconcious..." He watches him point and ignite fires in front of the two,"I...do,hmm i guess i would"

9Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui grinned. "Then come with me. I can teach you things that village cannot." Tonsui thought for a minute about exactly what he was asking the kid but then shrugged it off. "Well kid? wanna join me?" he asked glancing over to the now wide-eyed kid

10Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Akuze

Akuze

Akune looked in the direction of the village and smiled,he turned back to Tonsui "Everyone was afraid of me anyway...i guess i can join you" Walks to his items and puts all of it back where it was on him.Akune glances at Tonsui "So what are we gonna go next?"

11Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

"Don't know kid the point of wandering is to wander so lets find somewhere fun." Tonsui said smiling at the kid sitting before him

12Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Akuze

Akuze

Akune listens and sees him smile, "Why are you less agressive now instead of earlier?"

13Tonsui's Return! Empty Re: Tonsui's Return! Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Tonsui stood and smiled as five black tails appeared behind him. "the same reason you have for being unconscious earlier. I have Bijuu inside of me." Tonsui explained making sure that Akune understood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]