Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Simple Walk Thru Town...(open)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Simple Walk Thru Town...(open) Empty A Simple Walk Thru Town...(open) Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:22 am

Ace

Ace

Light had never been the one to seek early morning walks, but with lack of sleep he found no point to sit in bed all morning and do nothing. He slowly pulled the cover away from his body and allowed the cool air to embrace his body. Than scrapped his feet along the ground until he found his house shoes. As he slide his feet in he pulled up his sleeping robe and readjusted so that it revealed his chest. He slowly picked up his throwing knives out pillow case and began his journey across the room that was two times bigger than his old apartment. As he reached the his bath room he began washing his face.

{Sorry it's short i'll finish it up later}

[g2g}

2A Simple Walk Thru Town...(open) Empty Re: A Simple Walk Thru Town...(open) Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Ace

Ace

((I'm Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I just got to college this week and still waiting on my new laptop to arrive.))

Light slowly made his way over to His closet and began searching his closet for something simple but royal to wear. He hated over dressing like the other kages that governed in surrounding villages, but knew it was mandaoter if he wanted to have any type of respect as the knew kage. He picked the all black robe from the back of his closet and his white silk pantys that matched the patteren of the coat. He slowly pulled up his pants and began moving around the room with his shirt. He finnally made his cloth wrap fit just right before he moved to his front door. As he the light of the Sun fell on his body the people of his village cheered and clapped as he made his way over to the front gate of his home. He rasied his hand and waved to the crowd of cheer people before taking a playful bow.

the gate slowly opend as he made his out. The children ran up and hug him, the ladies awwed as the elders joked and taunted him for being the ladies man. The men bowed and playful patted his back. For a man with great power and respect he was one of the most loved kage in the sand village. His ability to relate to the people made him loved, his pass a being anbu made him respected, but the tales of his heroic battle made him slightly feared but highly respected. There was never a question in anyboy mind on wheather or not he was a good choice for a leader but always the question when will another one this great ever come along again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum