Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Nina .A. Hyuuga's jutsu's Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Nina .A. Hyuuga

Nina .A. Hyuuga

D-Rank

Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
speed and strength to a thrown projectile.
_____
Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent with added sand to
loosen your opponents footing.
_____
Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)

Type:Attack/Defence
Description: A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies
using taijutsu.

C-Rank

Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken)

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Description: Shuriken controlled by wind that can move and attack the opponent in the
air or on land.
_____
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)

Range:Short-Long
Description: A gust of wind that is huge in diameter and can level a tree or to.
_____
Fuuton: Kamaitachi (Wind Style: Cutting Whirlwind)

Description: A whirlwind of slicing wind.
_____
Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)

Range:Short-Mid
Description: The users shoots a sphere of air at there target that can blow them
backwards as well as blow small objects along with the target.

Last edited by Nina .A. Hyuuga on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:32 am

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

denied hyuuga's approved jutsu will be posted later as for your reg jutsu tone them down

3Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 am

Nina .A. Hyuuga

Nina .A. Hyuuga

some of the jutsus are in my character thing and were approved

4Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 am

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

no your character is approved seperately just tone this stuff back and remove the byakugan stuff

5Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 am

Nina .A. Hyuuga

Nina .A. Hyuuga

one the hyuuga jutsus are differeant post so i can't the othet part from the fisrt ones i will tone down

6Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:58 am

Nina .A. Hyuuga

Nina .A. Hyuuga

this is where i am getting them from http://jutsulist.narutobase.net

7Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

yeah we use www.leafninja.com here so either get them from there or just modify these to be toned down

8Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Nina .A. Hyuuga

Nina .A. Hyuuga

i have

9Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

do me a favor and just get them from leafninja

10Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Nina .A. Hyuuga

Nina .A. Hyuuga

no i like these jutsus

11Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

not up for debate change em or lose em

12Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Nina .A. Hyuuga

Nina .A. Hyuuga

but i can't find the wind element on that easy

13Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

they aren't sorted by elements you need to get the names

14Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Nina .A. Hyuuga

Nina .A. Hyuuga

thats why it is so hard to find them at least on the site i use i just have to to the wind and they are there

15Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Nina .A. Hyuuga

Nina .A. Hyuuga

done

16Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Empty Re: Nina .A. Hyuuga\'s jutsu\'s Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum