Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Empty Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke was walking quietly through the forest near taki noting how utterly boring the place was. "I need to leave but there's no where to go." he explained to Kaze who simply whined and ran ahead of him. "What kaze?" he asked. Kaze ran back to him and growled. "I see. Show yourself" he said noting the chakra signature behind him.

2Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Empty Re: Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Ace

Ace

Slowly Light emerged from the brush of dark bushes that hide him ever so carelessly in his anbu outfit. Light had normal never considered his day of training in the woods, to be inturrupted by this person and the felty beast, but it was. Light had been wiondering if he would be able to find someone to test his double kei kei genakais on, but due to the fact he was always trapped in the village, he never really did. With out thinking about it, he quickly actvated his Assassins Creed, B level eyes and began watching as the word seemed to turn a tab bit slower. He than slide a few throwing knives from under his sleeves and released them at his on ward standing victim as he cared not to brother with names and history. As knives lift his hand, Light was full anxtious to see what would happen to the first knife that approached the stranger, Light was sure the ninja hadn't spotted the paper bomb that was sneakly hidden around the blade of the the knife.

3Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Empty Re: Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke gripped his sword charging it with wind chakra as he drew it and sliced the knives in half paper bomb included. he looked down at the shards of the knives before turning to his attacker. "That wasn't very nice." his face looked utterly uncaring with a hint of boredom as he tightened his grip on his sword. he looked to Kaze who growled as chakra enveloped him causing his tail to split four times.

"Well i guess i'll have to deal with you." Sousuke had been dieing to try one of his newer techniques and brought his clenched left fist up raising twenty boulders from the ground. his sword slid to its sheath as the boulders all shrank to the size of softballs. one flew to be in front of him before shrinking more. when it was the size of a grape it froze over and grew icy protrusions. the boulders around him formed two rings which flew about him with great speed while he carefully traced three firey rings around his new little ice toy. around him a much larger scale version of this attack grew and grew forming three rings of fire and four of water.

Sousuke's feet gently left the ground about a moment after he formed the attack and a strong wind flew about him as the rings in the attack mafde themselves frighteningly dangerous to be around. Sousuke grinned before whistling at kaze who disappeared from the area. "Your move pup." her muttered preparing to drive the technique home and through his opponents body.

4Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Empty Re: Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Ace

Ace

Light wated no time actavating his Byakugan, for that moment light could see everything so clearly, he was even able to evrything, even the dog that seemed that seemed to had dissapperared was now clear in his vision. light quickly began running his hands thru the a few handseals as he ended the last hand seal a small ball of lightening began forming in his hands, in the direct center of his seal that is shaped like a heart. As the ball of lightening grows bigger Light begans dumping more charakra into to cause it to grow much faster, just at it breaking point, the lightening ball burst into smaller flower pedal size lightening flakes and began raining down in from of Light.

Light quickly takes aim at his target, and the beast with both palms and prepares to make the finally seal and release this wave of deadly strikes.

5Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Empty Re: Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke grinned as his hand grasped his sword time ground to a halt around him and the glowing ball in his enemy's hand higlighted his position. "Pausing flash..." he walked behind his opponent watching the technique he was using explode outward at what would have been him. he dropped his technique behind the stranger like a carefully placed bomb and walked away grabbing Kaze and positioning him out of harms way.

he manuevered back into place behind Light as time sped up once more. the technique he had been holding exploded with a fury of wind and lightning. all at once the inside of the dust cloud caused by his technique turned red as a fiery blast bloomed in the middle. icy spikes flew out only to be followed by a barrage of rock bullets as the compacted boulder exploded back to it's original size. "What do you think?" he asked his opponent.

"I call it Seigyoki Tama." he explained. "and the reason your attack missed was my sword's ability. Pausing flash. it is an adrenaline rush fueled and stabilized by chakra. it's exhausting to use but it can make moments from seconds." Sousuke grinned waiting for the dust to clear so he could see if his opponent had survived

6Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Empty Re: Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 am

Ace

Ace

((OOC: I never Fired my attack. It took aim. I never even made the final seal. So i'll play off of that but, You have to be careful and try not to auto me.))

As the boy began his movement Light, had quickly went to S level in his eye form Complete skipping over a. For a breif second The chrakra in Light body went in to over drive as he speed out of the Way of the attack. He was to activate his assassin step as he dash across the path of open dirt. To the normal person who had never seen the attack before, it would loook as if Light disappeared all together, Went actually he just flowed his legs with all of chrakra long enough to creat a super charge burt step. Light slowly readjusted his aim as He made the snake over Snake sign, "Hidden Earth Strike." He called as he shot the spear under ground in pulled it up were the boy now seemed to be. As he pulled the spear up he took perfect aim at the boy chest. Light knew with all this dust in the air and the attacks ability to rise up from the ground merly feet away from the victim, There was no relogical way he could complete dodge this attack.

7Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Empty Re: Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:11 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke stood there winds swirling angrily around him as he looked for Light. "Hiding?" Sousuke looked around scanning the trees and the surrounding forest. "I see. well then we'll just have to scare him out right Kaze?" the boulders swirling about sousuke stopped imediately and surrounded him in a shell. Sousuke sighed and snapped his fingers releasing the compression on the boulders and causing them to explode outwards.

all at once the area around sousuke was leveled as rock fragments puntured trees easily and minced them to pieces. Sousuke scanned the area again looking for the indicative blood spatter of his skewered enemy. seeing none he grinned. he clenched his fist and the ground beneath him hardened considerably. "You're not gonna get me like that fool." Sousuke's elemental orb floated upwards quickly giving him a complete overview of the area.

8Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Empty Re: Sith vs Sousuke (off-rp) Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Ace

Ace

"Ok than," Light mumbled to himself, "I guest it wouldn't be any fun If i didn't have to work for it." Light quickly pulled out his bomb wire chain. As he quickly Gripped the hooks of four lines and tied the ir ends together. He quickly slung the wire thru the four trees that were about 50 yards from each other, with the clouds dust still covering Lights every movement, He was quickly able to set bomb wire lines with out the young boy noticing. As Light placed a delaid paper bomb, over the link between the bomb wires, he quickly used his mole hiddning justu to cover his tracks as quickly dashed away as the all 71 bombs blew up covering a toal of 100 meters. Light knew that the young man couldn't have dodge that unless he had away of making his body transparent. Light slowly rose to see what he could see. As of this moment theonly thing in sight was a few demostilshed trees, a couple of smirring leaves, completely blackened ground and burnt grass. Light slowly began walking across where he and the boy first started fighting at still with nothing in Sight all Light could do was laugh as he waited to see what would happen next.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum