Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shunsui's conversation.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shunsui's conversation. Empty Shunsui's conversation. Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shunsui sat behind his desk once more pounding rain at his windows. his chakra perked attempting to find any trace of an intruder before beginning his debate. He did this often but it was better to not have interruptions when trying to have a civil conversation. especially with oneself. Shunsui sighed and papers began fluttering about the room. "Paper clone. Designation Advisor One" the papers formed a human body, legs, arm, and finally a face. Shunsui sat back staring at his paper clone. his eyes took the form of the Rin`negan purely for fun and his body resembled that of Yahiko's.

"Now then we will wait for Dark to show up before we begin." Shunsui's paper clone nodded and relaxed a little

2Shunsui's conversation. Empty Re: Shunsui's conversation. Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:21 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Suddenly, the clone began to speak, yet it wasn't the clone's voice. It's lips were moving, imitating the words: "Quite the guts to dare expect me to show up....I have no time for people like you...My journey for power...has not yet ended....Unless you want me to kill you and take over Amegakure now...don't...bother....me..." Suddenly, the clone burst into flames, slowly wilting and falling into ashes upon the ground. Outside the window, a figure could be seen walking away from the Amekage's building, a huge bandaged sword sitting behind his back, haair flowing as the wind carried it, the rain suddenly stopping. The flames slowly constructed itself into a body, its mouth moving to say the next lines:

"Watch your back...Shunsui..."

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

3Shunsui's conversation. Empty Re: Shunsui's conversation. Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shunsui leapt from the window landing softly behind dark. "I asked you here for one reason. to ask you how Amegakure could serve you. Your Predecessor and my grandmother brought this Village through its darkest times. It owes your family for that." Shunsui's back held now two wings showing black against the leader's building.

"Dark, If nothing else help me understand what the hell you're planning. Your movements...they're erratic and unstable. at least let me help you." Shunsui took a step towards dark before stopping. "If you can't listen to reason then i'll have to make you see the llight myself." Shunsui's body was covered in paper once more and his features morphed as black rods materialized out of layers of paper. When Shunsui's voice was heard again he had taken the form of Rikudou Sennin.

"Dark. I don't want to have to fight you. just let me help." Shunsui's voice was desperate. as he placed a single hand on dark's shoulder.

4Shunsui's conversation. Empty Re: Shunsui's conversation. Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:02 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

"If you don't try to understand, I'll make you," This seemingly hissed at the air while Dark's back was still to the Amekage, hesitant to make a killing move. Although he did gain immense power, this power only gave him something to think about. It was true that his plans were a little spastic, yet, as the good ol' saying "There's a method to my madness" goes, it was quite true here. Dark hadn't revealed anything obvious for the most obvious of all reasons; all plans have loopholes of sorts and can always be hindered. If there was no plan, there was no hindrance. Easy as that. Yet some people, like the person standing behind of Dark, hadn't quite grasped this idea and always wanted to go on about helping out with plans while subconsciously bombing the whole operation, if one were to put it that way.

"That's what you're thinking....right?" This time, his words seemed softer, yet heavy with stress. This man didn't seem too bad and could be a valuable member to the Akatsuki, but it was in Dark's schedule to kill the Amekage to take over Amegakure, for his own honor; having left in the past, some have said that Dark was too young to handle it and fled to safer lands when the war hit. This wasn't for the approval of others, but more of a huge leap from one side to the other over a deep gap that had been built inside of his guilty conscience upon leaving his village. Painful memories were held here, sure, but it was his duty to protect them and lead them through the war. With his realization that he must seek more power in order to do so, he had left without warning, another Amekage taking his place in order to keep the village alive during wartime.

"My plans may be erratic and unstable...But I'll let you know this...In my plans...I had your death planned..." Dark answered the paper boy's direct question, hitting it with the guys own adjectives. His hands itched to move, he wanted to end this person's life right now. After that, Amegakure's army would be under his control. Although Amegakure seemed small and may mean nothing when it came to other villages larger than it, but with Dark leading it, he would be able to seize control of other great villages, the other villages that he was touring around, checking on their conditions. The wind began to pick up, as if showing Dark's irritation level; well, he was getting irritated rather quickly, so it was quite windy. It soon calmed down as Dark calmed down. The air...was thin as well.

Feeling a hand on his shoulder, Dark need not lift a finger to draw blood from it. A slight incision from the wind...and Dark could hear the blood dripping. He took a step forward, away from the bleeding man; part of it was to avoid having his clothes stained in blood. Sighing a stifled sigh, he shook his head in surprise. The puddle of water reflected the image behind him, and the image behind him showed a man...the Rokudou Sennin. Chuckling at this random moment, he watched as a section of the paper became drenched in red liquid, the connected parchment soon soggy and soft. Crimson Sea.... Nagato's dreary voice called out, edging Dark to take action immediately. But, as fate would have it, Dark simply stood there and refused to kill the man. Thank fate that I'm not going to kill you yet....Paper Boy...

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

5Shunsui's conversation. Empty Re: Shunsui's conversation. Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:47 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

OOC: will post later but EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAISUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIC: Shunsui sighed and turned back to his office. If dark wasn't offering Shunsui wasn't pushing the issue. Still it was odd that dark would have wanted to kill him but he figured best not to poke the bear without a shotgun aimed at his face. shunsui fell into paper butterflies and fluttered back to his office.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum