Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digging up the past

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Digging up the past Empty Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Kisuke walked through the forest taking the time to study the chakras around him. he could sense birds, deer, squirrels and faintly a human. Kisuke walked towards the faintest of the human signatures eventually circling a small flowery patch. "How fitting Hidan..." he muttered. Kisuke formed several handseals then pointed his palm at the earth which churned bringing several body parts up.

"Hidan of Akatsuki...." Kisuke glared at Hidan's head only to have his eyes glaring back. Kisuke bent down and reassembled Hidan's body using small blasts of fire to cauterize the joints together. after he was finished he placed his palm on Hidan's chest and forced chakra through him revitalizing him instantly. "Well? What do you say to people who fix your sorry ass?" Kisuke stood and stepped back giving Hidan a moment to gain his bearings.

2Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Hidan

Hidan

Hidan opened his eyes and glared at the stranger. "Who the hell are you!?" screamed Hidan as he stood up. "You bastard! Where is Kakuzu!? Where is that lazy ass guy!?" screamed Hidan more and more. He started to go on randomness. He walked around looking for his 3 bladed Scythe. He looked under bushes, around trees, in holes, in the trees. He couldn't find it anywheres. "By the way, where the hell am I? And how long was I buried for?!" questioned Hidan as he located his scythe and brought it back to the stranger. Hidan didn't like the looks of him, so he started to get extremely furious at the stranger.

3Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

"You can call me Kisuke. and you are exactly where Shikamaru buried you over a hundred years ago" Kisuke sighed as Hidan paced. when he brought back the scythe kisuke gripped the closest blade with his right hand. "as for Kakuza. he is dead. The Akatsuki has reformed recently so you may check in with them but Pein was killed as well." Kisuke released his grip on Hidan's Scythe and turned to leave.

4Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Hidan

Hidan

"Hey!" blurted out Hidan, then he swung his scythe at Kisuke. "What do you mean Pein is dead?! I'VE BEEN GONE FOR 100 FUCKING YEARS!?" screamed Hidan demanding answers fast, he started to get really angry and slashed at Kisuke's back.

5Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Kisuke's back glowed darkly and two chakra wings sprouted catching the scythe squarely over his spine. "You know this is a funny way to repay me for saving your sorry ass." Kisuke turned and grasped the scythe below the blades. "As i have said you have been buried for one hundred years and Pein was killed by Kyuubi. If you wish to know the nearest base is a few miles from here." Kisuke turned once more and began walking away. "I am done here so you may either continue attacking me or leave at once. either way it makes no difference to me." Kisuke continued at a brisk pace away from Hidan

6Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Hidan

Hidan

Hidan was confused. Instead he just started to walk in the other direction. He was walking out of the forest when he realized what he said. "Pein was killed by Kyuubi." "What did he mean?" said Hidan as he walked through the Hidden leaf village, people where staring at him due to the fact he had no shirt on, like always. He was walking then he saw the Hokage monument. He grew angry at it, he wanted war so he continued to walk. It took him 2 days to even locate the Akatsuki hideout. He was tired and decided to get in for some rest. He banged on the door loudly. "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF LORD JASHIN!!!" screamed Hidan at the top of his lungs.

7Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke walked to the door his akatsuki uniform elsewhere. he was in shorts and no shirt and opened the door quickly. He opened the door and glared at Hidan. "Who the hell are you? and why the hell are you here?" Sousuke grasped Hidan's arm and yanked him inside quickly before slamming the door behind them.

8Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Hidan

Hidan

Hidan quickly yanked his arm away from this man. "I'm Hidan, from the original Akatsuki!" yelled Hidan. "I'm here because Kisuke told me this was the closest Akatsuki base there was." said Hidan as he walked behind this man who stole Hidan's style.

9Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke's eyes narrowed on Hidan. Kisuke? he thought. imediately he grabbed Hidan and slammed him into the wall. "How the hell do i know you are who you say you are?" Sousuke's first thought was that he had been comprimised but his second was maintaining his cover. his hand grasped his sword and it flew towards hidan's neck. with a clean slice Sousuke removed Hidan's head, tossed it up about a foot and smacked it with the flat of his sword knocking it a few feet away.

Letting Hidan's body down he walked over to the severed head and knelt. "If you are who you say you are pull yourself together." Sousuke walked back to his stone couch and donned his familiar cloak and turned back to Hidan prepared to leave if this was not truely Hidan.

10Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Hidan

Hidan

"OUCH!!!" screamed Hidan when his head was slapped with the sword. "YOU BASTARD!!!" screamed Hidan again and again. "Oi, you asshole! Body of mine! GET OVER HERE DAMMIT!!!" screamed Hidan, yelling at the top of his lungs. The kind of screaming that could wake the dead. The body started to crawl over to Hidans head. The body picked up the head and he stood up. The body then placed the head on the severed neck and it slowly started to heal. "Proved it to ya you dirty bastard!" yelled Hidan with a fit of rage.

11Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

sousuke look surprised and simply said "Oh well that's new..." Sousuke walked towards the door and opened it. "Well since i know you're actually Hidan i'll do you a favor." Sousuke walked behind Hidan and placed his foot squarely on HIdan's ass before pushing hard and shoving him out the door. latching the door he walked back to the couch and hollored "WE'RE NOT HIRING!!!" before turning on the tv and flipping through the channels.

12Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 pm

Hidan

Hidan

Hidan was kicked down and he rolled down the stairs, he landed on the wall..actually, his face did. Hidan got back up and rubbed his face. "Not hiring? What does he take me for!? A fool!?" screamed Hidan he walked back up to the door and turned to liquid and slid under the door. "Fool, that was childs work." mumbled Hidan as he crept in the Akatsuki hideout. He walked over to the tv and sat next to the strange man. "Whats on TV?" asked Hidan as he took out a 100 year old bar of chocolate.

13Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke sighed. "Not much actually..." a single bead of sweat rolled down his face. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU!?!" Sousuke flailed shoving Hidan off the couch. Sousuke sprang to his feet and glared at Hidan. "Look kid we aren't accepting applications so go away!" Sousuke frowned and sat back down removing his akatsuki robe. "Look if you're that serious about rejoining that means you gatta talk to Dark and he's been in what equates to PMS in males lately." Sousuke's eye twitched as he spoke. "Honestly you'd have more of a chance jumping into a volcano headfirst and hoping your prince charming will save you." Sousuke smirked at that last thought.

14Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:44 am

Hidan

Hidan

Hidan stood up and brushed off the dirt and sat back down on the couch. "Well...that doesn't bug me at all, and jumping in a volcano isn't all that cracked up to be...I mean...it hurts!" said Hidan rubbing his arm from what seemed to be a personal experience he did once. He sighed and looked at the other guy. "Listen, I'm the original guy, so I'm already in the Akatsuki got it? It never changed...just...different members and all. AND WHO THE FUCK IS DARK!?!!?"

15Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:16 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke looked over at Hidan and raised his hand which had his akatsuki ring. "New leader, new members, You're not in akatsuki anymore." sousuke returned to watching tv for a second as a mouse ran under a table and the cat chasing it ran headlong into it. "And Dark is this generation's Rin`negan user. He's the one who organized the akatsuki this time. talk to him would ya? i'd love to see your ass back in that hole this 'Kisuke' dug you out of." Sousuke returned to mindlessly flipping through channels and shrugged of hidan for the time being.

16Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 am

Hidan

Hidan

"Rin'negan?.." questioned Hidan, not knowing what the hell he was talking about. Hidan saw the cat chasing the mouse and he stabbed the mouse and left the body on the ground. "So...I'm not Akatsuki anymore? Heh...too bad then...I'd have to kill everyone in Akatsuki if I'm not in it, in the name of Lord Jashin!" exclaimed Hidan as he clenched his fist.

17Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke sighed and turned the tv off. "Can we at least take this outside if you're gonna get your ass kicked? i'd hate to get blood on the couch or whatever you have for blood nowadays." Sousuke picked up his sword and walked towards the door. as he reached the sloping area outside the door he extended a palm at the angle of the slope and tilted up until his palm was flat. the surrounding area rumbled and then rose to create a flat arena of sorts. Sousuke walked to the edge of this before turning around and facing Hidan. "Don't ask me to put you together again if you get cut to pieces." Sousuke removed his sword from his sheathe and waited.

18Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 am

Hidan

Hidan

Hidan walked to the edge and looked down. "Don't worry, I won't get cut up into little pieces." said Hidan with a smirk on his face. He turned around quickly and started to charge at him, he was dragging his scythe on the ground. His scythe was digging up dirt into the air and it was slowing Hidan down, yet he was moving fast. He got close to his target and slashed at him.

19Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:07 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke motioned his left foot as though kicking a pebble which launched a pillar straight into Hidan's gut knocking him back. Sousuke waited until he landed before holding his sword up. "Pausing flash." he muttered. Time ground to a halt around him as the adrenaline rush set in. Sousuke walked to Hidan and gripped his fet arm making two clean cuts at his elbow and shoulder. Sousuke repeated the process taking Hidan's right arm off as well. Sousuke made two clean sweeps as well cutting both of hidan's legs into two pieces at the knee and hip. Sousuke then hit Hidan full force in the chest with his palm. Sousuke walked a few steps back before releasing the technique and watching Hidan's body fall to pieces.

20Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:20 am

Hidan

Hidan

Hidan fell to pieces on the ground and just sat there. Wondering how the hell did this man do that. Hidan grinned his teeth and started to mumble unreadable words. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT YOU ASS HOLE OF A BITCH!?!?!?!?!?!?" screamed Hidan in pure pain.

21Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:26 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke smirked and resheathed his sword. "I told you not to complaiin to me when you get cut to pieces." Sousuke walked over purposefully stepping on hidan's chest. he made it to the door before turning to Hidan. "Do you need a hand or can you pull yourself together?" Sousuke waited for his response.

22Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:29 am

Hidan

Hidan

When he walked over to the door and turned around, Hidan was already back together and had his scythe at his neck. "Well...I could...but I won't..." said Hidan, as he put down his scythe. "Just get in and lets watch TV until this Dark character gets back." said Hidan walking past him and plopping himself onto the couch and turned the TV on.

23Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:34 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke glared at hidan and stomped with his right foot flipping the couch over before stomping again and flipping it back. "oi the couch is for Akatsuki not old farts like you." Sousuke hopped over the back of the couch and laying down taking up the whole couch. Sousuke punched the floor in front of him and a chair slid across the room from it's original place across the room. Sousuke motioned for Hidan to sit down before beginning to flip through channels again.

24Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 am

Hidan

Hidan

Hidan slashed the bottom of the very rude persons chin, drawing blood onto the blade. "Old fart?" said Hidan, then the sat in the chair and put the blood into a vile for safe keeping for later. He put the vile away and started to watch as the channels flip. The news came on and Hidan threw something at the person on the couch. "GO BACK TO THE NEWS!!!" screamed Hidan, with blood shot eyes.

25Digging up the past Empty Re: Digging up the past Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:50 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

"Ugh really? jeez you are old huh?" Sousuke flipped the channel back to news and motioned with his hand causing the liquid in his blood to pull the vial away and the blood from the scythe as well. "I'm not stupid Oyaji." he said lighting the blood he was holding up on fire. the vial turned black the exploded from the heated expansion of the air. "Be nice and i'll call Dark for you alright?" Sousuke formed a sinle handseal sending a hologram of himself to Dark's room. a few seconds later Sousuke muttered, "He's on his way so just watch the news and fall asleep Oyaji" Sousuke returned to watching tv.

(Note: Oyaji is japanese for old man in an insulting manner)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum