Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for reaper

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for reaper Empty Looking for reaper Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski walked in looking for Reaper "yo reaper where are you" he said

2Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Reaper walked out of his office "what?"

3Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski Looked at Reaper and asked ``didnt you want to see because somebody told me to go see you about something`` Taski looked back ``why is your office so dark for are you planning somthing right now becuse if you don`t want to see me i shall leave right away ``said Taski in a really serious tone Taski waited for Reaper response as Taski noticed a picture of a star that looked simular like a curse mark located near Reaper palm of your left hand but Taski didn`t say nothing about it so Taski just left it alone

Last edited by Taski Hamo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"Taski do you search for power?" was all reapersaid

5Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski looked at Reaper like he was a crazy man "What do you mean master what power do you speak of" Said Taski in a really focused tone Taski looked around and said "I seek power i need power i want this power you speak off " Said Taski noticing Reaper star curse mark again "Is that star on your palm of your left hand the power you speak off?" said Taski

6Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"No... its how I transfer the power." Reaper said as he closed his eyes

7Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski looked at him and said "so you are going to transfer the power to me? So be it then i accept this power you are going to transfer to me" Taski then closed his eyes waiting for reaper to transfer the power to him "so its going to appear on my palm of my left hand like yours to"said Taski while closing his eyes

8Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"No yours will be wherever I transfer it too. You may chose." Reaper waited

9Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski closing his eyes and says "Ok i choose the right side of my neck"

10Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

Reaper placed his hand on the right side of Taski's neck and concentrated his chakra "There" he stepped back

11Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski was standing there feeling pain on the right side of his neck "AHHHH It hurts alot arrggg"Said and yelled Taski. Taski felt a very heavy pain on his shoulder it felt like there was somthing eating him alive from his neck all off a suddent it stopped hurting right away "Master imma go test this new power out "said Taski

12Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Richard

Richard
Admin

"Do what you wish" Reaper sat back at his desk

13Looking for reaper Empty Re: Looking for reaper Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Taski looked at him and said "OK" as he walked out of the room putting on his mask "ill see you later " he then disappeared

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]