Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slade Alert

+3
Akuze
Aoiharu Hyuuga
Oni Sasuke
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slade Alert Empty Slade Alert Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:28 am

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Hey Admins & Everyone else.....

Shikamatsu is advertising a rival naruto forum. I remember you mentioning something about slade so i must add, i clicked on the link i recieved and took note that Slade is the webmaster and Kyuubi holder.

The Pm itself [including link]:
Hey there is a new site witch means that rank's are open every thing clan leaders but any way u should join its going to be a great site we just need a lot more members but hope to see u there.

website is http://narutostory-rpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm

2Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:42 am

Aoiharu Hyuuga

Aoiharu Hyuuga

Adding to this-

At about 2 am last night,i recived a text from Slade saying that, the site above, was his and that he wanted us to join..

Slade said that it was " Sou Free"

...I resisted the urge to text back an extremely long and ''colorfully languged '' text back about how stupid and wrong that was. Including a comment about how he woke me up...

Needless to say, i was pissed.

but, i'm just adding on to this.

3Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:31 am

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Okey Doke Aoi. ^^

I'd also like to add that reap has joined the said website and i dont really wanna make it sound like im picking on him but it looks like hes left us and gone there you know? =/

Also Justin has both of his chars on Slades site.

And for Dark: Akatsuki leader is taken by the look of it.....

Ow and please note: I have noticed that most if not all of Slades forums eventually die. If anyone has noticed that when there in the process of dying he doesnt really appear to be doing anything about it and just makes a new site..

=/ well thats why im not joining.

4Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:20 am

Akuze

Akuze

Im done with slade...i can make a much better site and at least keep it going for months to come. I am also adding on

http://bleachr.ingoo.us/portal.htm

5Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Slade

Slade

ah yes. can only say this behind my back? try to my face plz

http://arealnaruto-rpg.darkbb.com

6Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Aoiharu Hyuuga wrote: Slade said that it was " Sou Free"

Rain wrote: I have noticed that most if not all of Slades forums eventually die. If anyone has noticed that when there in the process of dying he doesnt really appear to be doing anything about it and just makes a new site..

Akuze wrote:Im done with slade...i can make a much better site and at least keep it going for months to come. I am also adding on

slade wrote:ah yes. can only say this behind my back? try to my face plz

Slade i would gladly say whatever to your face. All that has been said is the truth. It may be debatable at times but regardless.

AND we would say it to your face, if you didnt keep fucking off to other forums and stuck to one god damn site.

7Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Slade

Slade

1st of all rain idk who the hell u r so dont talk to me i wasnt talking to u when i said wat is said i was talking to the other 2 cuz they get on my site and act all nice and then come here and bitch

8Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Hokunam Sumiyaka

Hokunam Sumiyaka

Slade,
Shut up.
Get over it.
Leave.
Have fun.

Have a terrific, and oh so spontanious day,
Hokunam.

9Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:28 am

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Okay, I'm about to just delete this topic. All that are here for the sake of arguing: Shut the fuck up. I'm about to lose it. Slade, I hope this post was made before our agreement; if you're going to be roaming around on my turf, don't be causing shit. Hokunam, don't add to the damned fire. Rain, chill out bro, I don't want to cause a fuckin' war over these two sites.

Everyone else who views this topic and is about to reply: If I catch a single hint of harmful essence in the comment you are about to post, I will guarantee your ass will be banned for a total of three days. This site to site fight is over. Everyone, get over it, have a sick ass day, hate school, love your girlfriend/boyfriend, don't cheat, eat right, go exercise, etc etc. Just don't speak another word of this shit.

~Dark

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

10Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:41 am

Slade

Slade

it was dark and i would like it if the topic was deleted thank u

11Slade Alert Empty Re: Slade Alert Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:51 am

Tonsui Unagai

Tonsui Unagai

This topic is locked until people can act their age...or better. It will remain here simply because it is a link to slade's site and a few opinions but no one else is posting because i to am at wits end babysitting some of the supposedly more mature members.

so TOPIC LOCKED BISHES \m/ >.< \m/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum