Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuni's office, apprentice arrival.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Empty Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:44 am

Todome Levina

Todome Levina

Todome walks to the door of the building and looks up, it seeming to be a normal type of building, people would never guess that a lightning god lived there.

Todome opens the door and walks inside, easily walking past the jounin that were busily on their way to missions, with no time to pay any notice to a mere genin. He comes across a door which he knew was the kage's office, Todome casually knocks on the door, Master...are you in? he calls halfheartedly, waiting for an answer.

2Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Empty Re: Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:12 pm

shuurajou

shuurajou
mizukage/lightning god/ raijuu holder/ levina clan leader/ master of swords

shuurajou faces the window quietly. in his hand, was a ball of pure white lightning. its magnificent beauty enlightened the office with a pure feeling. but shuura was nothing except evil. his 7 tails curled around him, the ywllo and white fur was so warm to the touch. he was shirtless, his beautiful white tattoo graced its way across his chest. ever curling and glowing with its white embrace. his black pants were the only article of clothing he wore. his bare feet was covered in more white lightning for protection. and with the wave of his hand the door to his office opened. lightning jumped back to his arm after it opened the door. slowly he turned around.

his face stern and calm. his white hair flowed down his back unlike any seen before. next to his desk was his 6 blades of tsurugi. developed in secret for him. laying on the desk in a stand, was a white blade. markings on the blade were similar to the tattoo moving across shuuras body. it was a samarai sword of the levina clan. each member received on upon getting their tattoos and eyes activated. "hello todome, i have received word that you wish to be my apprentice. and a spy that has been watching you informed me you bear the legendary levina tattoo. them it is time for the awakening. you know the known history of the levina clan i presume?" shuura spoe slowly. admiring the blade he forged himself. with its imbued power of lightning. it jumped with electricity slowly. its metal combined with pure lightning from a god.

3Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Empty Re: Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Todome Levina

Todome Levina

Todome flinches slightly in suprise when the door opens. He bows towards his master,Y-yes, master, it's located on my upper back, just below my neck, and no, i havn't heard the clan's history, would you enlighten me on it? he asks nervously.

4Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Empty Re: Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:23 am

shuurajou

shuurajou

he narrowed his eyes at the young child who stood before him. he had no experience with lightning, shuura knew the procedure of activating his tattoo and eyes could kill him. he stood slowly. picking up the levina blade on the stand on his desk. silently he walked to todome and, without hesitation or ability to react, shuura sliced part of todomes arm open. with the smword he took some of todomes blood and went back to his desk. he took a hand and put it over the blood on the sword. and than lightning came from his hand and into the blood. the lightning surged through the blood. shuura stopped the lightning and looked at the blood. it began to flicker yellow, and chakra was released from the blood.he nodded and looked at todome. "your ready. but the process could kill you with the amount of lightning i must pump into you."

shuura sighed and looked todome in the eyes. "our clan was made thousands of years ago. before the great bijuu war and even before the bijuus esisted. when the bijuus were not creatures like they are, they were gods. there are 11 gods in total. there is a god still up where the gods reside. and there is the devil as we call him. but the 9 others each had rein over something. but there was conflict. and so raiden: the god of lightning, imbued some of his powers in a few humans. and thus the levina clan was born. but it took a few generations to learn how to use the great gift. and 10 years after raiden gave his powers to a few humans, the 9 gods were changed to bijuus and sent to earth for 15000 years. the time is down to alittle over 500 years left now. but raiden is now known as.. raijuu or rokubi. i have possession of him, and so i am the levina owner by right the moment raijuu was sealed in me." shuura gave the breif lession of the clans history and yawned. whiping the blood off the blade as he spoke.

5Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Empty Re: Kuni's office, apprentice arrival. Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 am

Todome Levina

Todome Levina

Todome winces when Shuura slices his arm, but puts up no protesting. Thank you for telling me about the history, it really is fascinating. he says, wiping some of the blood from his arm, wondering how long ago 'before the bijuus' was, unable to fully comprehend the immensity of time passed since then.

I am ready, master Todome says, holding out his arms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum