Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadow's Arrival

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shadow's Arrival Empty Shadow's Arrival Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:51 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shadow landed outside the cave enterance lightly glaring at the closed doors with his eternal mangekyou. he knew the presence he felt nearby was strong but from this range the chakra inside was ridiculous. "Guess there's no choice. Some one's home and i'm curious." Shadow's eyes narrowed in on the door. "Kamui..." he muttered as the door began to distort.

to his surprise the doors collapsed rather easily. and he walked slowly inside. "Oi Akatsuki! I know you're here." Shadow's eyes narrowed in on dark. "Oi! You tell me. Where is the leader?" Shadow could tell in an instant that Dark was the leader due to their run in in the past but hiod that fact well. He walked up to the steps before dark's throne before stopping.

"This time i would like to finish our conversation. If you don't mind." Shadow's eyes glowed with a dark crimson light as he waited for his answer.

2Shadow's Arrival Empty Re: Shadow's Arrival Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Pein's actions(Deva)

A huge gust of wind knocked the intruder off of his feet, sending him headfirst out of the cave. Flickering, Pein stood to the side of where the Uchiha might land; he knew it was an Uchiha because he'd encountered this man before. The chakra was familiar, but it did grow a bit since they'd last met; also, the undying red glow of the Sharingan was noticeable. He, who named himself Shadow, sure had quite the guts to come barging into one of Dark's minor hideouts. This wasn't too good; slowly, his inner mind was being consumed by the constant flame of rage that sparked when Light reappeared(again, many things are linked to Light and it gets repetitive, but it's hard to go about something without addressing the issues between him and himself), which licked at his mind, taunting him to commit actions beyond anyone's imagination. Despite the easy urge, Dark took the harder way out; he counted to ten. Well, he wasn't standing there with his hand hovering about his face and counting each finger off slowly, but he did something more...dramatic, more colorful, to say the least.

Pulling DBRS out of his Akatsuki cloak, the bandages unraveling themselves in a fashion that seemed as if it knew to do this every single time, Pein slammed the blade into the ground, the dry dirt cracking beneath the soles of his feet. He lifted it once more and slammed it down, continuing this for an extra eight time, finishing off the tenth one by splitting the edge of the cave off. Jumping back, he landed at the edge of the entrance, looking down at the Uchiha, chuckling to himself. Spinning DBRS by the handle, the bandages came together neatly around the blade, Pein putting it safely back between his cloak and back. "Unless you're willing to throw your life away, it is best that you leave," he spoke, his words now hanging there, waiting to be caught and comprehended. The wind blew Pein's hair lightly, his straight long hair dancing along with it as if they were doing the Tango. He closed his eyes, inhaling as he prepared to attack if Shadow wasn't going to leave.

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

3Shadow's Arrival Empty Re: Shadow's Arrival Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shadow stood facing Dark and scowled. his head leaned at an awkward angle and his neck popped several times as he corrected it's position. "You know one should think before attacking subordinates." Shadow's eyes opened once more and he readied himself. this time his abilities had grown and his strength had returned so it wouldn't be as one sided as before. His eyes shifted without moving his very iris crawling in pain as his eternal mangekyou took form once more on the surface of his eyes.

Vaguely resembling the rin`negan it, contained nine tomoe and three rings which the tomoe sat upon. "This time it will be a fair fight dark. eye of the storm." Shadow ground time itself to a halt around him walking up to dark and taking is time to enjoy the peacefulness. he walked up to dark and leaned on him as though he were a statue and sped his senses up, only his senses, what he had to say mattered. "So Dark. i wanted to chat. just chat. i wanted to know exactly what you had in mind for the bijuu when you capture them. i hardly believe that you know what they are much less what their for." Shadow looked to dark and smiled at his glare.

"what you're in here is deep shit. i am controlling the passage of time to you body. only your senses and mouth work in real time the rest of your body is stuck on sleep mode so-to-speak." Shadow resumed his obviously well rehearsed speech. "I have a plan for them you see. something i doubt you'll know about. I doubt even Nagato knew the full extent of the bijuu's purpose. So i want you to go ahead now and talk." shadow's finger moved to darks jaw and touched it lightly reactivating it. "Go ahead i'll let you talk." Shadow smiled sadistically, if this had gone much farther it would have been rated for content, not that Shadow would have minded.

4Shadow's Arrival Empty Re: Shadow's Arrival Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:32 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

"You are a fool to believe that I am ignorant. You are a fool to think that you can play with fire without feeling the burn. You must have forgotten that although you may have gotten stronger...I, too, have gained strength. Your ability to stop time for short periods intrigues me, nonetheless. Alas, dare to try them upon me...will result in your greatest regret." Dark's low voice crawled through Pein's lips softly, yet heavy with malice. The dark night's still air started to stir again as Dark controlled the chakra around him, moving it against each other. The result of this was a high screeching sound as the molecules in the air grinded against each other; this was to cause discomfort to his subordinate. Yes...subordinate, yet this person perhaps wanted to become more. And he apparently had no clue that Dark has the missing piece and reason that Nagato never had, the one that was given to him during Shunsui's conversation with him. Dark could still remember what he offered: Stop what he was doing, or his so called "White Lotus Order" will halt his plans immediately. Dark had no intentions of stopping it now, not after what he was told about the "Moon's Eye" plan. He had his own ambitions but they didn't include complete control of the world. He did, though, have the desire to become the most powerful god. The one to call down judgment upon those who defied what was right. For everyone to live in an illusion was never part of it.

"The full moon tonight is quite pleasant in that its silver shine consumes all...am I right? I'm sure you'd like to see your own Sharingan sit upon its surface, controlling everyone of the world...You are naive to think that I do not know what the Bijuus are capable of. Every single person's impotent mind believes that the worst the Akatsuki can do is gather all of the Bijuus and use its power to wreak havoc. I have better plans...and they do not involve setting a large scale Genjutsu to grip the minds and wills of others, sealing them inside yourself. Uchiha Shadow, I will say this only once; you will either join me in collecting the Bijuu, or I will kill you here. Just because I can't move my body..." and as he said this, the wind sliced Shadow's leg, drawing a small amount of blood, "doesn't mean I'm at the disadvantage..." After Dark finished his epic speech, he started to move the earth below him, constructing huge pillars that soon surrounded them; five to be exact. Each loomed over the two tiny figures at about six hundred feet high. Dark wanted to try something, and at the direction that this situation was heading, if Shadow didn't agree, Dark would be able to use it.

5Shadow's Arrival Empty Re: Shadow's Arrival Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shadow was a bit intrigued by dark. he had only recently found out about the moon's eye plan and yet Dark had already known. and yet dark hadn't a clue. the plans in his mind grew more twisted by the day. he took a few steps away from dark leaving his body paralyzed. "I see Sousuke has been here." he began. "Not that it matters much to me. and you're wrong. I have no intention of control. My Sharingan on the moon seems nice, but don't misunderstand. Mugen Tsukiyomi is an immature plan. Enslavement of the race is not my way. but by the same token it's not far off. The Sharingan.... The fabled eye of a god, of Juubi." Shadow's mind drifted a bit into imaginative states before continuing.

"The world doesn't understand our fore-father's sacrifice. " Shadow turned back to dark and flickered behind him. "Does it?" he whispered into dark's ear. "Dark the world doesn't understand that we should be at the pinnacle of power by now. Mugen Tsukiyomi? meaningless. I will use my sharingan and cast a spacial regression on the bijuu and Juubi's body." Shadow flickered away sensing dark's frustration mounting. he reappeared standing on the ceiling before resuming. "I will revive our father's legacy by releasing what he contained back on this earth. and when i do...you and me we will be at the peek of the world watching as the ants are crushed beneath us." Shadow appeared before dark again. "Tsukiyomi..." he murmured placing the genjutsu on dark.

before dark a barren land stood with a single monstrous beast sitting in a crater. "The future i envision now." The beast before them roared mightily it's tails smashing into the earth and causing tremors they could feel miles away. the sky was void of clouds and was blood red. "I want the world to know why our ancestor was a god among men. so here is my proposition. I will not ask you to be a henchman no instead i wish you to simply collect them. I of course will help. and when the time comes to reseal juubi you will be his vessel." Shadow paused and looked to Dark.

"All i ask is that you force the world to know our names. to fear our blood and to scorn having tainted Rikudo's sacrifice with warring over lands and politics." Shadow released the genjutsu and eye of the storm technique and stood before dark. "do we have an agreement?" he asked, his eyes narrowing in on Dark's

6Shadow's Arrival Empty Re: Shadow's Arrival Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Pein's actions(Deva)

Dark's chuckle interrupted the moment of silence under the moonlight. As soon as his hold was free, Pein moved both of his hands in a fluid like motion, stopping them in front of him, his right slightly above left, fingers apart and palms facing each other. Moving his right forward about an inch, he pivoted his wrist, his fingers diagonal to his other hand's fingers, the palms still inward. Feeling the moon's power surge through him, he took control of Shadow's blood, suddenly overpowering Shadow's will to move and maybe even live. But, what Shadow had in mind seemed to coincide with Dark's; the day Dark would take Juubi is the day that this world would know peace from all things known as insane Jinchuurikies on the loose. Shadow was right; the Akatsuki will be known and brought up to the top of the world, Dark's fate to be that of a god, exactly as the original Rikudou Sennin was. Closing Shadow's eyes, Dark had Shadow kneel down before him, his right knee touching the ground, his left hand on his left knee. Feeling the blood that swirled through the veins that wrapped around his neck, Dark had it lurch forward, having it as if Shadow's eyes were opened, he would be staring into the earth. Opening his own eyes, Dark stared at the figure before him through Pein's Rinnegan eyes. His voice came out calm and soothing, flowing with the wind that trailed helplessly around the conversing two.

"My Uchiha friend...it is not I who must agree to this, it is you. You must swear eternal loyalty to Akatsuki where your life lays. The day I fuse all of the Bijuus into Gedo Mazo...I will have you perched on the moon's surface. It is there where you will cast the Genjutsu upon the world. The sole purpose of you being there is to consume those that may interfere with my plans. This process must take about ten days to complete Juubi's reassembling appropriately. I will have Deva Path accompany you...and if you try anything, this ability that I'm using right now will be used to kill you, on the spot. I will explain further about "God's Return" to you, but for now...I'd like you to initiate the first step of "Crimson Sea". Gather enough members...and have each meet back here. Discussion on "Crimson Sea" will be under way then...and we shall be known again." As he finished, Pein let go of Shadow, turning around and walking back to the base entrance. The moon was still full and shining brightly, the wind brushing at Pein's cheek and flailing his long hair around. Dark could make out the knee high grass from afar sway awkwardly as the wind began to spin lightly around, knocking the blades side to side.

The rest of what he wanted to say rested on his tongue peacefully, but Dark had to say it. He stopped shortly and, without turning back, said, "Welcome back Uchiha Shadow...and may you know the consequence of betrayal. You are dismissed..." Just as the last bit trailed off into the night, so did Pein's figure. Shadow was left there alone now as a drop of rain silently kissed the cold ground, its warm embrace unknown. Then, the other raindrops fell one after the other, each having its turn at the ground. The quiet evening was filled with the sound of soft pattering of rain on any surface. From afar, Dark could feel Shadow and waited to see what he would do. From the shadows, Dark watched the Uchiha, amusement playing into his mind, Nagato's voice in the background muffled and fogged. Times are changing...and the one you call God will appear again...

7Shadow's Arrival Empty Re: Shadow's Arrival Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shadow halted himself from walking past the door and smirked. "All according to plan." he thought. he walked back to gedo mazo and smiled at it. the pure craftsmanship that went into detailing the statue was awe inspiring. he leapt to a finger and looked at the detailed inscribes of seals in the whorls of the finger prints. at the base a single body. Kyuushi shuuhei. "Oh yes she'll do nicely." he muttered using his spacial regression to bring her back. as she took her first gasp of air i what had been days most likely she glared at Shadow. "Who are you? or...who am i?" she said staring at him like a child to a mother.

"You are Kouissen now. and I? I am you're master. you dozed off and i found you here." Shadow used his tsukiyomi on Kyuushi rewriting memories and habits down to her name and clan. "Now then Kouissen. shall we get going? we have quite a lot of work to do."Shadow helped kyuushi too her feet and walked out of the base with her to find people worthy of recruitment

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum