Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oni Sasuke's Entry [Death Note: Matt's House]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Arizona, U.S.A
-------------------------------------

It was quite a stormy night. It was raining from the heavens as usual in that part of America. The sky was pitch black except for the odd grey clouds floating around.

Matt was leaning against the cold glass of his human sized window. His palm of his left hand rested on the edge of the window ledge as he gazed out of the window. From the outside it would surely look like he was crying due to the weather but he still continued to dreamily gaze out of the window. His face was emotionless. He was in deep thought.

The knot in his tie was pulled down to increase his comfort. His blazer like top was off and lying on his bed, ready to be put away. He was wearing blood red trainer socks. Matt's purple/lilac eyes seemed fixed upon a figure leaning against a lampost across the road from him. Ever since i found that book, that guy has been following me...but not for much longer... He picked up his jacket only to throw it into the open laundry basket sitting in the corner of his room. Matt continued hastily pacing in the direction of his desk, he pulled the black chair slowly out from under the desk and sat on it. This is it...

Matt reached for the bottom draw of his desk until he heard footsteps stopping short of his door. Spinning around on his chair, he peered around the door. Seeming a quick glimpse of someone he asked: "Mom?" There was no reply. He got up and walked out of his room, there was no-one there. Matt turned around and entered his room. He carefully and slowly closed the door and locked it before proceeding back to his desk.

Now sitting back at his desk, he reaches down for the bottom draw of his desk. Before pulling the draw out to reveal its contents Matt opens the draw directly above it. He carefully takes various books out of the draw; Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Micro Biology, Forensic Science, Math and places them onto his desk. He then taps the bottom of the draw and pulls a small rectugular catch up and slides it backwards. A medium sized black notebook sits on its own in a secret compartment between the two draws.

Matt places it on his desk, reaches for the nearest pen he could find and begins flicking through the pages. He comes to a stop and begins writing a series of names onto the plain white page. Pausing only to remember the man's name, he scribbles down the name of the man that seems to have been following him. Also writing a time directly underneath the name, Micah, Matt packs all of his stuff away in there beginning destinations just after messing with the small catch.

Whilst walking over towards his window, a large crash is heard. Glancing down towards where the man was standing, a body lies on the floor surrounded by various items; bottles, trash cans, boxes, all sorts of stuff. With an evil grin on Matt's face he closes his curtains and lies ontop of his bed. Sinking into the soft duvet he quickly drifts off to sleep.

Last edited by Oni Sasuke on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oni Sasuke

Oni Sasuke

Birds Tweeting, Flashes of light and a mixture of sounds. For Matt, everyday started the same way and with the same sounds. He rolled over onto his side. Trying to make out the numbers on his clock, he lay there waiting for his eyes to adjust. 6:15. I dont have to be up for another hour.

Matt lay ontop of his bed, staring at the mirror that was fixed onto his ceiling. He began to wonder what it would be like to watch himself sleep. Would he be peaceful? Sleep with his eyes open? Or just be lifeless? The word "Lifeless" echoed in his brain as he thought about it. He suddenly had flashbacks of the previous night. I hate being the cause of so many innocent deaths. Matt knew that it was necessary but that still didnt change what he did.

The police had been "trying" to investigate the cause of all the deaths in the local area. Luckily for Matt, none of his direct relatives where members of the police force so he didnt face the same kind of problem as his cousin light.

"Man, i have such a headache!" He groaned. Matt eventually rolled off the side of his bed, with a thud he hit the floor. Groaning some more he pulled himself by pulling himself up by the door handle. Matt threw yesterdays clothes off and shuffled down the hall towards the top of the stairs. He immediately felt the difference, temperature wise and quickly walked down the stairs.

Matt managed to wander into the kitchen to get a drink and possibly get something to eat. As his feet touched the cold tiles that were the kitchen floor, the muscles in his legs and feet tensed trying to protect his body from the cold. Man i have to remember to wear socks or something when i come downstairs. He quickly mad a drink and managed to hurry back upstairs and into the shower.

Multiple cold jets of water struck his back. "Cold" he muttered. He always hated waiting for the shower to heat up. In an effort to make this wait seems shorter he quickly turned one of the three dials on the shower to the right causing the shower to heat up.

Matt winced as the water was now too hot and it quickly began to burn his chest. He quickly adjusted the dials and waited for it to become a nice regular temperature.

After a few minutes he finished off and walked back to his room. He got ready for school and left a note for his parents:

Mom. Dad. I'm going to school early to finish some of my coursework and see if i can borrow someones notes.

See you later,
Matt

He grabbed his things and left the house. Matt threw an apple into the air as he walked down the street.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum