Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd Half of Entry(Bleach related as well)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

"So, are you just going to stand there? I'm getting bored," Helena nagged as Jaren looked blankly into the sky. He was lost in thought, wondering what would have happened if he and Helena hadn't end up like this. They were best friends, but he had to go and ruin it by saying he had a thing for her. The only thing that was going bad was that they were drifting apart; she didn't care, and he tried not to. So, as a resolution, he called her up on this wonderful Saturday. Today, they were going to hang at the mall that was about a block away from his house. He had the keys to his new sleek, red and black 2010 Camaro; his family was a bit rich from the lottery ticket they won recently. It was all thanks to that one little girl who had the winning ticket. Karen, who died not too long before Jaren saw her, was watching over his family as well as him when she had nowhere else to go. From the corner of his eye, he could see Karen sitting on top of his car, looking at Helena with curious eyes.

Helena, who had a pretty assortment of colors on her long hair and pretty eye shadow to cover her chestnut brown eyes, stood about five and a half feet tall, her slim figure in a pouting like position as she waited for Jaren. He was slowly shifting back from his daydream as he heard a disturbing sound; it was of those huge creatures he saw last week, chasing after an old man with a chain protruding from his chest, suitcase in hand. It was a terrible thing to see; the huge ugly creature kicked the man around as if it was enjoying his pain, slowly devouring him as he cried out for help. Jaren wanted to do something about it, yet he was too weak, too fragile. He knew that he was the only one who could hear it and the thought of it had his stomach squirming as he looked up at Helena. Being friends for the longest time, he'd always confided in her with his secrets and problems and she would always listen, giving him the much needed advice. She would do the same with him and he knew that this would never change. But he was considering the fact of telling her about the strange things he's been seeing recently; he only feared that she would refer him to some institute for the mentally disturbed because she cared.

"Why are you staring at me?" At first he thought she saw Karen on the top of his car; Karen was looking around in fear, the sunlight going right through her terrified face. Snapping himself out of his daydream, he cleared his throat, his face burning in embarrassment; his skin was pale so it was obvious whenever he was blushing.

"N-nothing. C'mon, let's go. I'm getting hungry," he grunted awkwardly, stumbling forward as he jumped off his porch. When she got here, he was doing his daily thing; staring out into the sky and thinking of random stuff on his front porch. The usual was that Helena would come by as her mom dropped her off and join Jaren, conversing with him. They would just sit there, the two of them, passing time, and some days, they would go somewhere(with his parent's permission, of course) to eat. This was the usual start of their day, except Jaren had called her up instead of just waiting and hoping she'd show up; this method always worked because her mom worked in the mall, near his house. When he almost reached her, she smiled widely; her eyes lit up so suddenly that it nearly blew Jaren off his feet.

"What's with that all of a sudden?" Jaren asked, his face returning to the dark crimson tone that left moments ago. She rolled her head back and laughed, Karen on the car looking at Jaren and smiling deviously. Suspicion arose and his eyes narrowed, setting themselves on the breathtaking Helena. The latter continued to laugh, taking her spot in the passenger's side of his car. Jaren, confused passed the point of funny, let out a hoarse chuckle, getting into the driver's side. Karen popped her head through the seat of the back, Jaren almost jumping at the sight of her head, which moved back and forth from window to window in search of an exit. Helena looked at him with an expression that meant "Are you okay?", regarding his mental health more than physical.

"So, are you going to answer my question, or am I to be left in the dark?" He started the car and turned to face her. What he saw was something a little unusual; there were many things unusual here, in fact; one, her face was glowing a weak tint of red, her expression a little shy; two, in the background, a huge winged creature had its sights set on his car; three, Karen was on the roof of his house, shouting at the beast and throwing her fist as if she could knock it out; four, his mom just looked out the window, her expression crazed, and the curtain shuffled to a rushed close. The emotions on his visage changed from longing to shock to fear to...one that kinda meant "Wtf?!"; the last expression hung for a bit, which made Helena nervous.

"Why are you staring at...me, like that?" she asked, her face starting to glow like Rudolf's nose. Jaren laughed nervously and pointed at the passenger's window, towards his house. "My mom just, like spazzed out, and closed all the curtains. Her face was like, I don't know, creepy, I guess? Anyway, your face is really red..."

"Oh, that's weird. Oh...you know the prom? Yeah, my friends are all going and I just got a raise," she worked at Toys R Us, which was the ideal place to work considering the amount of jerks you see at school won't be around, unless they have a high amount of interest in the latest Fisher's product, "and I wondered...if you wanted...to go...with me..." As her line trailed off, she looked to the side where his dashboard was. The car hummed as the silence set in, and no doubt that Jaren's ears were booming from the sound of his blood rushing, his heart racing faster than any cheetah. Suddenly, he remembered the night when he confessed to her and got rejected. It was precisely three days ago.

"So, you're telling me that I'm a last resort? That you've asked all the guys you dig and got rejected and now, after three days since you turned me down, you're asking for me to join you at the prom? As a trophy date?" He was starting to get angry at the fact that he couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that she would do this to him; after ripping apart his fragile heart, she's now clutching onto it and squeezing as hard as she can whenever she desired. He loved her, but hurting once was enough.

"N-No! That's not what I meant! I actually want you to come with me. You're the first person I asked, I kinda do like you, and I've got free money. Why not the prom," She looked at the side of his face, feeling a lump rise to the center of her throat. Jaren could see the despair on her face from his peripheral, his heart sinking. He knew she was hurting and that just made him feel worse; he gave out a sigh and turned the car off.

"I'm sorry...I--" He started but never finished; a huge crash came from his house, the huge creature howling from its top. Karen, who was egging a fight on, was now captured in the creature's claws. Then, everything happened too fast; Helena practically leaped over to the driver's side, crawling into Jaren's arms; the door to the driver's side opened as his hand unlatched it, the two falling out onto the pavement; Karen's shrill scream was cut off, followed by the sound of her gargling something...it must've been her own blood...; Helena clung onto Jaren's torso, her face buried into his chest; Jaren held back a loud cry of anger as Karen was devoured. The creature made its way to his position, howling again; lifting the car, the creature began to pry Helena out of Jaren's arms; he held onto her body, his feet leaving the ground as he went with her.

"HOLD ONTO ME!" he yelled, his feet kicking at the creatures hand; the second kick had it screaming, letting go of the struggling couple. As he fell, he turned to see her fall on top, rolling to the side. She clung onto Jaren again, her arms wrapped tightly around him. "What the fuck is going on?!?!" she asked, her voice shaking from fear. Looking up, he saw the beast come again, and picked her up, running as fast as he can. "I don't have a clue, but hold on; I'm going to get us out of here!" He pumped his legs, clutching onto her and keeping her close; seconds later, another howl came from the beast, and Jaren knew that it was behind him now; turning to make a narrow escape, he was blocked by traffic as he was now in the middle of the road; knowing it was over, he looked at Helena, beginning to speak his last words. Multitasking didn't serve him well here; opening his mouth to speak, he suddenly tripped on the curb and his arms pained from softening her fall; eyes opened, he saw the fear in her face, although it soon dissolved as he leaned in closer. But, he was too late; he felt his back burst open, feeling something sharp pierce from his body to hers, and opened his eyes in surprise to see the cement pavement. His muscles painfully shut down, his body lying limply on top of her dying one, his eyes tearing up from his regret. In the background, he could hear the faint screaming of the monster as his light slowly flickered, his conscious sinking into the darkness of death; wherever he was going, he hoped he would be with Helena...

TO BE CONTINUED...

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum