Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark's post(Bleach related one)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dark's post(Bleach related one) Empty Dark's post(Bleach related one) Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:32 am

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Dark was spacing off again as he thought of his first time taking control of his inner hollow. He was able to use his mask for a total of three seconds. This, though, was a mere accident. Since then, he clouds his mind with thoughts of being able to depend on the mask. But truthfully, if he were to try to call upon its powers right at this immediate second, he would fail miserably. And upon many things he despises, failure to breed his strength into something more to protect others made number one. Black hair flowing in the wind, Dark sat on the rooftop of some building, staring at the cool blue moon, its shine bouncing off of his face, making him paler than usual.

Sighing, Dark closed his eyes, letting his mind drift off. That little moment was interrupted when he felt a fierce amount of reiatsu coming towards him. Eyes flicking open and neck snapping to his right, Dark could see the profile of the stranger. That stranger's reiatsu was familiar...and it agitated him. It was the same type of reiatsu he felt earlier; when he almost got into a serious fight with Kuroda, the time when he was roaming on his own. He didn't feel like bothering this person, but he was curious. He wanted to know what he was...and if this person was like him. Wasting no time at all, Dark used shunpou and landed behind the stranger, his body erect as he stared at the stranger's back.

Spoiler:

"You're like me...What am I...?" Dark managed to say in a slur, his voice impatient, yet his body language showing no sign of it. He watched as her mask bits flowed through the wind, dwindling in size as it kept traveling. His eyes hardened as they fell upon the female circling him. Closing his eyes, he put his hand to his head, grabbing at his face as if he were pulling a veil like object to clear his vision. His mask slowly formed, Dark feeling the subtle power creeping in.

"How can I keep this up...?" He asked again, his voice distorted, needy, and soft. As his words flowed away with the wind, so did his mask, the tiny particles twinkling in the moonlight. His hand dropped down to his side in defeat, disappointed that the mask didn't last that long. In fact, it lessened in time; before, three seconds, now, less than even one. In anger, he clenched his fist, his breathing speeding up. Slowing it down, he collected himself and thought, "If she's able to show me how to do this...That's all I need.....

Spoiler:

Inside Realm

"Tamatenshi...? Are you there...?" Dark asked, walking forward on the blue sea of grass below him. The air was stuffy with anticipation as Dark spotted white wings. They were of Tamatenshi's, his Zanpakutou spirit. But, when Tamatenshi turned to face Dark, his body began to disintegrate, the wings intact and falling slowly. Just as the tip of the wings touched the soft blue grass, they immediately materialized into Light, Dark's inner hollow. A whirl of feathers covered Light's body as he appeared, a sinister smile upon his face to greet Dark. Taking two steps back, in caution rather than fear, Dark growled, unsheathing his Zanpakutou.

"Hoooohoohoooo! We meet again, little Dark! Oi, last time, you were lucky to defeat me. But guess what? Just guess!" Light started with this returning speech, itching to take over. He could see Dark get uneasy and that was precisely what he wanted; the more Dark hesitated to attack, the more of a chance of devouring Dark's soul Light would have. He unsheathed his own Zanpakutou, the shape matching Dark's. He held it out in front of him, the tip pointing at Dark, as Dark did the same. He smiled a wider smile as he noticed a tiny bead of sweat crawl down Dark's temple, falling onto the blue grass.

"What makes you so sure you'll be able to take over?" Dark hissed, flaring his reiatsu as he chanted,"Hikaru, Tamatenshi!!". Light did the same, Dark's showering the whole place in a blinding light. Light's Tamatenshi was retaliating with, also, a bright light, yet it had a burning effect as the light touched Dark's skin. Wincing, Dark took two steps back, raising his blade up above his head. Building up reiatsu, he prepared to attack.

Soul Society

The amount of reiatsu from Dark poured out as his body struggled with the pillars pinning him down. A deafening screech that was Dark's laugh echoed as he slowly pushed himself up. With a crack, the pillars failed, Dark's Zanpakutou in his hand. The next second, Dark was locking swords with the woman who brought him here. "HOOOOHOOOO! HEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!" He hollered as he pushed her back, releasing even more reiatsu.

The wind began to pick up as Dark disappeared again, circling her with unmatched speed. His cackling was multiplied, making the art of hearing to detect someone's movement noneffective. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAA!!! YOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! HOOOOHOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The high pitched, distorted, doubled scream echoed in the night, surely giving the happiest of children the scare of their life.

Spoiler:

Inside Realm

"TOMOSHIBI TSUNZAKU!!" the egos yelled, Dark's white crescent shaped missing Light's black slithering sharp energy. As Light's Tsunzaku smacked Dark square in the chest, Light immediately flew towards Dark, heavy malice weighing his blade. Dark, who was beginning to get desperate, considered using Bankai already. Swinging upward, he tried to split the Tsunzaku Light fired, apparently failing as he continued to fly backwards. The continuous flow of energy was overwhelming, Dark growing closer and closer to succumbing to the thoughts of using Bankai this early in the game. To top it off, Light locked blades with Dark, pushing towards the center tree. As his back hit the rough green bark, Dark felt a sudden pulse of anger shoot through him, adrenaline building within his limbs. He released the energy built inside, pushing Light away as he yelled in triumph. Just as he was advancing, he abruptly stopped, his eyes blank and vacant. Light took the chance and gave Dark a nice kick in the gut, Dark's glazed eyes widening in reaction to the harsh impact towards his abdomen. With a silent movement in the wind around them, Dark's body was sent flying, smacking right onto the unmoving, unbreakable tree. Falling with a thud, Dark's body laid there, still and oblivious. Light, smirking, gave out a loud cry of joy, flaring his reiatsu as he brandished his blade, the sword glowing a heinous black color as he collected more reishi to release. Stopping the last movement, the black Tamatenshi sat in Light's hand, itching to cut Dark as he laid there, defenseless as a sick and defeated dog on the side of the road.

"What...what are you doing here, Jake?" Dark asked, confused at why his colleague was here in his inner realm. Jake, whose appearance mimicked that of an oversized bear, grinned at Dark, his eyes glowing with the will of a fighter. As the weaponless human trudged towards Dark, exaggeratedly slow in movement yet atrociously fearless as he looked down on Dark, he took notice that he was in his school uniform. Jake, who was an exchange student, had fought Dark before when they first met. The two were sworn rivals yet best friends at heart, although their personalities were totally different. Dark, who hated fighting, was always protected by Jake whenever he was challenged by any gang members around his neighborhood. Jake was right; Dark's "lone-wolf act" was going to get his ass handed to him one day. Well, the day came. It was a quiet afternoon and Dark was making his rounds around the neighborhood, one of his favorite activities to do when he was bored and not working. He decided to take a nice little stroll in the ally between the strip club and druggies hive. To the right of him, he could see smoke trailing through the cracks of each window, the smell poking at his stomach and taunting it to throw up whatever he had chowed down recently. To his left, he could spot two people going at it, the woman close to losing every piece of clothing upon her body. The man abruptly looked up, noticing as Dark strolled right past them, his eyes glued to the clouds above him. Suddenly, five people waltzed out of the shadows, each holding a bat while the middle one held a rusted katana.

"They tell me you're cool...I don't see any proof. You see, my boy here was having some fun," he pointed to the man who was starting to lose some clothes himself, "and you're interrupting it. Unless you want to end up in the hospital with a missing arm, I suggest you turn around and head the other direction." The tall middle one finished with his monologue and watched as Dark continued to walk, the other four moving to block Dark's path. They were softly patting their open palms with their bat, the outside two jumping towards Dark, who was now being surrounded. Ducking, the bats did hit him, but his back took the hit rather than his head. Lifting up two arms, he grabbed the other two bats as they came down, pulling them towards his center. The other two fell back as they were pushed away by the force of letting go; they were pulling at Dark's pull, finally getting the latter of the tug of war. The short bald one ran into a huge mound of muscle, the man's protruding chest from the shadows hitting Dark's peripheral vision. He turned in haste and met something that wasn't too pretty; the wooden end of the bat hit his nose with a loud clunk, blood spluttering the moment the bat came into contact with the bridge of his nose. Yelling in anguish, Dark took two receding steps, tripping on the foot of the one with the rusted katana. Great...the big guy's with them...--Dark thought too soon. The moment Dark went down, the four who blocked Dark earlier could be seen flying across the ally way, one by one, rolling out onto the streets where a car nearly ran them over; the tire squealed, followed by a loud, obnoxious honk. The four booked it, fear melting across their face like cheese on broccoli.

Rising from the ground, Dark's hand flew to his nose, feeling the warm nonstop flow of blood gushing out of his nostrils. There was a low thumping sound and Dark looked over to see the one with the katana on the ground, gasping for breath. The couple, who were now suddenly dressed, although very sloppy, bowed quickly before running off. The loud gasping attracted the attention of the pot heads in the building, their heads poking out as one of them stared intently at Dark and the mysterious hunk of metal standing next to him. One of them started laughing, his bloodshot eyes bulging out as he pointed towards Dark's head. He fell back into the room, a loud crashing sound resonating from the room as he landed on something similar to glass. The others, whose eyes were so red it looked as if they dipped them into boiling water and shoved them back into their eye sockets, slowly retreated back into their room, giggling and laughing at whatever. Turning to he tower next to him, Dark lifted a hand, his clean left one, in a gesture for a handshake. The man simply looked at him and chuckled, shaking his head for a moment. Groaning, the katana leader got up and rushed at Dark only to get a foot to the face. Grabbing the rusty katana with his bloody hand, Dark lifted it and swiftly cut down, giving him a decent sized gash between his shoulder and neck. The only thing that made Dark pity this fool was the fact that the blade stayed there. Jerking back in an effort to free the blade, it only caused the man to scream louder; the huge man took the blade and lifted it up, kicking the screamer to the ground. Throwing the blade to the side, he started to walk away.

Dark, who felt a need to thank this man, followed leisurely behind him. The bleeding still hadn't stopped yet, but he kept walking, looking up into the clouds again. He resumed his relaxed position, his left hand in his pocket while the right dangled by his side, ready to move. The wind blew towards his front, cooling the blood as it brushed along his cheeks, his dark hair trailing behind him, flying in a carefree fashion. Dark finally took notice at where they were heading; the hospital was as large as usual. The white building that had too many windows loomed over them as the bigger man entered first, Dark trailing behind him. When they reached the front desk, the man pointed back at him, turning to face Dark. The woman's expression was horrified; the huge mess of disaster known as his blood was everywhere on his face, unclean and dripping. The nurses nearby lead Dark to a bright white room where he sat down, the nurses cleaning at his face. Dark, whose interest was now in knowing who the stranger was, closed his eyes, wondering what would have happened if he didn't go that way. The nurses had the water running, apparently cleaning something, and then Dark felt a warm wet sensation at the bridge of his nose. After that, she cleaned it up and put some type of ointment on there, laying the bandage piece neatly on his nose and finally taping it down. "Done! Be sure to return if you're injured like this. To clean up an injury as small as this is free of charge! Have a nice day and take care!" the nurse squeaked, the man leaving before Dark did.

"What's your name...and why did you help me...? Dark asked, walking in his relaxed position to the exit of the hospital. "I'm Jake, a transfer student from the USA. Japan's a nice place. You should really stay away from places like that though; who knows what might have happened if I wasn't there to help you then. I helped you because I love to fight. Simple as that." Yea. It was as simple as that. A simple reason to fight was enough to drive someone like him to beat the pulp out of some pompous jerks like those gangsters. Dark's simple reason was to protect those that he cared about and those that need the protection, even if they were strangers. That's what they promised each other when they were forced to fight again. Jake, who's fists were clenched along with his teeth, said,"To remind you why we fight each other and for each other as well as for others." He launched the first attack, his large fist stopped by Dark's right hand. Gripping the fist, he pulled himself and used it as a bridge to Jake's face. Extending his left leg, he gave Jake a decent blow to the left side of his head, following through to have Jake stagger back a few feet, Dark landing on his left knee and the ball of his right foot. Looking up slowly from that same position, a rolling growl came from his chest as well as the words: "And I'll remind you how I've always beat you in every fight."

Soul Society

Looking at the blood dripping from his shoulder, it was quickly covered up by the hollow skin. An atrocious chuckle came from Hollow Dark as he gathered up reishi into his palm, the little area around his hand glowing a red color. He didn't release it yet, partially because he wanted to play with her for a little bit. In this position, he could easily kill her with the Cero blast, but waited. The wind around them began to rush as the moon stayed pale and still, as if it was watching the spar. "Naaa, Dark's going to lose this one. He can only beat me once, but that's it! The poor punk's going to become devoured by me!! And I'll eat you too when I'm done with him!!" Hollow Dark screeched, half of Dark's body covered in hollow skin. There was no definite form, but given time, his inner hollow's true form will be revealed.

Spoiler:

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

2Dark's post(Bleach related one) Empty Re: Dark's post(Bleach related one) Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Volume: 4
Description: 4
Continuity: 4
Creativity: 4
Character Realism: 5

Total: 21

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum