Naruto World: Clash of Good and Evil
Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome(back) to Clash of Good and Evil. Please log in if you're a registered member. Otherwise, we welcome all who are interested in role playing. Do register and join the many members who share their love for the art of expressing themselves in manners that include ripping off heads and tearing limbs off for fun. Very Happy Click register now and join us! I promise you fun...and we has cookies!

~Yours truly,
Dark(Site Owner)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Villages will go on with their wars and fight for their so-called justice. The Akatsuki will go on with their Bijuu catching and show true pain to bring peace. Which side will you be on?

Please register your character with the appropriate template BEFORE you get on the chat box.
To find out what elements you have, please go here. Find out how it works and follow the directions; a Jounin should accompany you in finding your element.
We have set rules that are to be read and followed. The following contains rules and who the Admins are: Rules. Follow them or the consequences will be severe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark read and post

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dark read and post Empty Dark read and post Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shunsui walked just outside of his office for a breath of fresh air. he had completed a task his teahcer had set for him at the last moment and sent the summoning contracts to Kisuke Senju in Konoha in case things here went sour. With Shuuhei in the back of his mind he walked towards the clearing outside of the twisted metal city.

his conversation with the remnants of Rikudou sennins spirit last night seemed forever ago and he feared Shuuhei had sent him on a suicidal mission at this point. As he strode slowly to the clearing the sky darkened and a gentle rain began pouring. Shunsui sat on a nearby rock and waited. he had to make sure this time that his message at least made it to the akatsuki leader.

This would surely be his last day if he played his cards wrong. as he sat there his eyes returned to their original state as the rain softly rolled down his face. for the first time in perhaps years his eyes showed their true deep sapphire nature though he was sure that soon enough they would bear Shuuhei's Rin`negan against dark.

2Dark read and post Empty Re: Dark read and post Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:23 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Sage of the 6 Paths/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Dark read and post AnimeGuy

They were certainly close to base, but it wasn't easily distinguishable, so it was safe for the time being to confront this person here. Oddly enough, as soon as Light had returned back to this dimension from the dead, Dark had grown easily irritated and felt the bloodlust that he used to suppress with ease rise in uneasy amounts, at times taking over and turning a simple event into a bloodshed filled horror fest. He was sure that with the right amount of concentration, he would be able to hold back the need to kill without reason here. In fact, he didn't feel like killing, yet he knew that if he was just the slightest ticked off, it was going to end up pretty bad, unfortunate for the opposing side. Well, he was feeling a little too confident in his powers, but he couldn't fret with the amount he had either. It was either a win-win situation or get-the-hell-outta here situation if he snapped; never would he dare to underestimate his opponent.

Shaking his head as if there were a cat with its claws planted on his head, Dark cleared away the thoughts of irony and composed himself, trying to keep a level head. This was the precise reason why he wanted to kill Light in the first place; the guy was never a help and always caused him trouble, getting in his way, even if they were miles away, Dark's conscience would never sit still. Despite the brewing situation(well, not at this location, but Dark knew that Light was planning something, or he felt a hint of it), he would have to push this to the side and forget it for now because he wanted to know why in the world Shunsui would dare to interrupt him again after requesting for the guy to stop bothering him. Well, it was by chance that he was at Shunsui's office, which would soon be his again, and happened to find out that Shunsui was waiting for him while he inspected the current Amekage like he was doing for every other Kage; okay, well, it wasn't by chance that he was there, but it was by chance that he found out about Shunsui's "concern".

Not even moving his upper muscles, Dark flexed his legs once before moving. The only sound was Dark's calming rain, unbroken as it continued to fall, cooling Dark's neck as he looked down and sighed. Pulling his head back, he opened his eyes, revealing the Rinnegan eyes that had been hiding for a while now. He felt relieved to release them, but was quite annoyed with the eye patch he was wearing; he used Henge no Jutsu, copying the feature of one who he had killed in the past. Out of pure annoyance, he finally yanked the eye patch off and tossed it into the air, huffing out in anger now. The fire of rage began to boil up, his subconscious mind mustering up the most it could, but Dark kept his equanimity, breathing out a slow breath. Taking a few more, he finally calmed himself down enough to speak to Shunsui. He hoped he could stay this calm; of course, his body would beg to differ. His right hand twitched, wanting to wrap itself around DBRS's handle; again, he struggled to concentrate.

Breaking the struggle, in one swift movement, Dark flickered away from the rock he was perched on and landed in front of Shunsui, his expression cold and dark. It was empty like the black roses that swelled in population, destroying the red roses' existence; well, this is what he usually pictures in his mind anyway. With all things against order, this was the most out of order; was Shunsui out of his mind? What if someone attacked Amegakure right now? Bah, well, he came here knowing his life was on the line, that's for sure. But still, a pretty bold move, and that's the most Dark can give him as of the current moment. How about letting me take the stage...for today...? I want to move again...I want to see how the things out there are...Let me take control... Nagato's plea went unanswered as Dark blinked slowly, hardening his eyes as they set upon Shunsui's face again.

"Why are you here...?" Dark managed to growl out through his teeth, keeping them clenched and controlled. He was still shaking but it was more internally than physically seen. It was then the sudden feeling of killing intent washed over him like a waterfall, running through his body and cooling his limbs. That was it. That was enough for Dark to want to tear Light's body to shreds and cook them like shushi. It was enough for Dark to crack and destroy like he'd done when he first gained the third stage of his curse mark through the liquid enhancer. He didn't care; this was, indeed a form of suicide, but he didn't care. And now his list was then updated: If I can't control myself...I'll kill Shunsui...and then I'll kill Light...after I extract Hachibi from him and revive him...I'll kill him again and again... After that thought, a snarl ripped its way through Dark's chest, bouncing off of Shunsui like kids on a trampoline.

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

3Dark read and post Empty Re: Dark read and post Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:03 am

Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke Unagai

Shunsui sighed as Dark growled at him. he had the makings of a rabid dog and a temper to match. "Relax." he said softly. "And i'll be out of your way in no time. but first, how about a chat. "It would be a bit impolite to kill a relative without talking for a bit first right?" Shunsui bit his thumb and drew the usual eight point eternal star. his eyes turned purple and once more a ripple crossed them as Shuuhei's Rin`negan became active once more. "We are relatives you know? Cousins in fact." Shunsui's eyes narrowed on dark.

"I've been as supportive as i can of you dark. But... Konan if you will recall decided to leave Akatsuki. and likewise Nagato did. Your grandparents didn't want that for us. So I'll come to the point of why I am here now." Shunsui flickered up to dark being literally chest to chest with him and his head leaned slightly over dark's shoulder. "You will leave Akatsuki. If you don't...I will kill you." Shunsui caught Dark's eyes and initiated a genjutsu. (auto-hit for story) His eye's teared with a mixture of blood and tears as the physical aspect of the genjutsu hit him full force with the possibility that he would have to kill Dark, or at least make an attempt.

The scenery about the disappeared to be replaced with white. "Bear with me...if you still feel the need to kill me after this feel free. but know that my task is simply to keep your attention while Shuuhei clues my successor in." Shunsui's tone was somber and distressed. Dark was going to kill him simply for placing the genjutsu on him if not for breathing that close to him. "You need to know what Nagato can't explain." the scenery around them flickered to the mansion nearly 600 years before their current time. "You need to learn the whole story." Shunsui stated stepping back from dark in the whiteness.

a small house in the distance rushed forward and grew to be a mansion. the doors flung open and three men walked out of the mansion followed by a small girl. the man in the middle of the pack bore the rin`negan and instantly his features became visible. his hair was black and spiky and his face soft and peaceful on the surface. Shunsui spoke to dark in the midst of this. "Uchiha and senju are both degraded blood of our line. The Rin`negan's offspring were a clan with fierce chakra and eyes that it's said could have put Kyuubi himself into his place." the boy on Shuuhei's left opened his eyes revealing the sharingan.

Shuuhei's voice issued from the Rin`negan wielder and thundered through the area "Daisuke." he shouted. The Uchiha nodded and took off running and gripping a sword. in one fell swoop he swung the sword leveling a good sized area of trees before leaping over their falling trunks. Daisuke followed through blowing a huge fireball and burning it to a crisp. he landed amidst the burning husks shadowed in a fiery chakra. Behind him now Shuuhei muttered a name, "Kiyoshi..." The young man standing next to him now leaped and formed several handseals before a torrential rain came over the area dousing the flames and his brother.

Daisuke turned to his brother and growled. "Dammit Kiyoshi can't ya see i was trying to look cool here!?" Shuuhei smirked and the rain stopped as Kiyoshi landed. "Maybe if you were actually cool you wouldn't hafta work so hard huh?" Kiyoshi sounded peaceful and a bit laid back as he spoke. he smiled flicking his dark black hair back while it was wet. He turned back to his father and the small girl behind him. "Yusa-chan daijobou?" Kiyoshi smiled glancing around Shuuhei as his younger sister smiled at him. She nodded and Shunsui spoke to dark again. "You're Yusa's line's newest member. Would she have wanted this for you? this bloodthirsty nature?"

Shuuhei materialized next to Shunsui in the genjutsu. "Dark..." he muttered catching Dark's eyes with his own. "You're ancestors," He stated. "Daisuke, you're Uchiha ancestor. he would go on to form the great Uchiha clan. My decision only afirmed his hatred for his brother. and Kiyoshi, the Senju leader. He was the Man to whom i entrusted all of my dreams. His thought was that love and understanding would lead to true peace. He was the idealistic choice for my successor. However that choice would turn my sons against each other." Shuuhei walked around the scene which had paused for his explanation. his palm settled on the youngest of the three, Yusa. Shuuhei smiled nostalgically. "Yusa was my daughter. Shortly after this day she would be asked to marry the leader of a clan in what would become Amegakure. She would go on to create the line which made my first prodigy. Nagato."

Shuuhei walked up to Dark and placed his palm on Dark's shoulder. "Your chakra feels the same as hers." he said below his breah. "It's hard to believe that centuries after the fact you would have that same chakra" Shuuhei looked to Shunsui then to dark. "Shunsui..." Shunsui who had been standing idley by nodded and Shuuhei dematerialized. Shunsui watched dark's expressions blankly. he held up his right hand. A small silvery glint on it could be seen. "You may not have realized it yet but i have been pulling the strings behind your back. The Order of The White Lotus has been reformed against you. So go ahead, Kill me, just know that when the next Dark lotus is ready..."

Shunsui paused as the Rin`negan faded from his eyes again. The scenery around them faded back to what it was beforehand. "Your hand will be forced." Shunsui's arms fell to his sides and he sighed heavily before looking at dark his sapphire eyes shimmering in the dark gloomy nature of the rain around him. in the distance a light thunder could be heard almost as if the gods themselves were watching the scenes of the world play out. Shunsui looked up into the rain and wondered if today would be his last to walk this excuse for a planet he was forced to call home.

4Dark read and post Empty Re: Dark read and post Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm

xXLightxDarkXx

xXLightxDarkXx

Well, that was surprising. To see the Rinnegan in his eyes nearly took me off my feet, but I still kept rigid, my eyes hard and lips tight in a fierce line. I could feel the anger well up inside me again, but I started to sit on it, pushing it down again. It was almost as if I was on an angry bull and I was clinging on to dear life; the bull was putting up an epic fight. I watched as he did what he did, biting his thumb and making a star like shape on his chest. The blood started to run down his torso and I only noticed this at the bottom of my eyes, but it started to agitate me again. I knew this was something that I should be warned of, but I couldn't let my guard down; if this was some type of distraction, I had to keep up and strike back when I needed to.
And then, I heard it. Through his own lips.
"We are relatives you know? Cousins in fact."
He was a blood relative. I thought I'd lost all of those, but apparently, there was one standing in front of me. And, yeesh, I had thoughts of setting him on top of a brick pile with DBRS piercing his chest, burning his body as I chewed on the ends of an apple. Huh...no wonder everyone's so hostile towards me. These kinds of thoughts would usually send kids crying to their mommies, not to mention a whole village running around screaming in terror. Ha...look at him...narrowing his eyes at me....who does he think he is...? Or what? I narrowed mine in response and watched him closely, my fingers twitching with the urge of wrapping them around his neck and squeezing tightly...tighter and tighter...until his eyes popped out and brain oozed out of their sockets.

"I've been as supportive as i can of you dark. But... Konan if you will recall decided to leave Akatsuki. and likewise Nagato did. Your grandparents didn't want that for us. So I'll come to the point of why I am here now." Shunsui flickered up to dark being literally chest to chest with him and his head leaned slightly over dark's shoulder. "You will leave Akatsuki. If you don't...I will kill you." Shunsui caught Dark's eyes and initiated a genjutsu. (auto-hit for story) His eye's teared with a mixture of blood and tears as the physical aspect of the genjutsu hit him full force with the possibility that he would have to kill Dark, or at least make an attempt.

Hmmmm....okay, supportive, Konan, Nagato leaving, yadda yadda yadda. And just as I thought of his name, Nagato hissed at me like an angry cat hissing at the barking dog next door who wouldn't shut up. Ah, shut up you idiot. You're way out of line. Anyway, if I heard correctly, I had grandparents that he kept in contact with...Now I'm interested...Which is kind of rare because I spend my days training my ass off and so to compensate for that, I lost nearly three quarters of my attention span. I don't know how that works, but hey, I don't know everything, so I shouldn't wish for that...I might end up with a huge head and that would make me top heavy...I like balance.
Jeez, finally, he's getting to the point. Ah, of course, using Shunpou, and let me guess, in front of me? Or maybe behind?
Mmhmm, he wants to die, I know that now. What is this?! Some type of reunion that I'm supposed to be happy about? He's literally breathing down my neck! Ooooo...I swear, if I hadn't collected myself, I would've snapped his neck like the chicken bones an owner would feed to his Fido.

The scenery about the disappeared to be replaced with white. "Bear with me...if you still feel the need to kill me after this feel free. but know that my task is simply to keep your attention while Shuuhei clues my successor in." Shunsui's tone was somber and distressed. Dark was going to kill him simply for placing the genjutsu on him if not for breathing that close to him. "You need to know what Nagato can't explain." the scenery around them flickered to the mansion nearly 600 years before their current time. "You need to learn the whole story." Shunsui stated stepping back from dark in the whiteness.

a small house in the distance rushed forward and grew to be a mansion. the doors flung open and three men walked out of the mansion followed by a small girl. the man in the middle of the pack bore the rin`negan and instantly his features became visible. his hair was black and spiky and his face soft and peaceful on the surface. Shunsui spoke to dark in the midst of this. "Uchiha and senju are both degraded blood of our line. The Rin`negan's offspring were a clan with fierce chakra and eyes that it's said could have put Kyuubi himself into his place." the boy on Shuuhei's left opened his eyes revealing the sharingan.

Shuuhei's voice issued from the Rin`negan wielder and thundered through the area "Daisuke." he shouted. The Uchiha nodded and took off running and gripping a sword. in one fell swoop he swung the sword leveling a good sized area of trees before leaping over their falling trunks. Daisuke followed through blowing a huge fireball and burning it to a crisp. he landed amidst the burning husks shadowed in a fiery chakra. Behind him now Shuuhei muttered a name, "Kiyoshi..." The young man standing next to him now leaped and formed several handseals before a torrential rain came over the area dousing the flames and his brother.

Daisuke turned to his brother and growled. "Dammit Kiyoshi can't ya see i was trying to look cool here!?" Shuuhei smirked and the rain stopped as Kiyoshi landed. "Maybe if you were actually cool you wouldn't hafta work so hard huh?" Kiyoshi sounded peaceful and a bit laid back as he spoke. he smiled flicking his dark black hair back while it was wet. He turned back to his father and the small girl behind him. "Yusa-chan daijobou?" Kiyoshi smiled glancing around Shuuhei as his younger sister smiled at him. She nodded and Shunsui spoke to dark again. "You're Yusa's line's newest member. Would she have wanted this for you? this bloodthirsty nature?"

Shuuhei materialized next to Shunsui in the genjutsu. "Dark..." he muttered catching Dark's eyes with his own. "You're ancestors," He stated. "Daisuke, you're Uchiha ancestor. he would go on to form the great Uchiha clan. My decision only afirmed his hatred for his brother. and Kiyoshi, the Senju leader. He was the Man to whom i entrusted all of my dreams. His thought was that love and understanding would lead to true peace. He was the idealistic choice for my successor. However that choice would turn my sons against each other." Shuuhei walked around the scene which had paused for his explanation. his palm settled on the youngest of the three, Yusa. Shuuhei smiled nostalgically. "Yusa was my daughter. Shortly after this day she would be asked to marry the leader of a clan in what would become Amegakure. She would go on to create the line which made my first prodigy. Nagato."

Shuuhei walked up to Dark and placed his palm on Dark's shoulder. "Your chakra feels the same as hers." he said below his breah. "It's hard to believe that centuries after the fact you would have that same chakra" Shuuhei looked to Shunsui then to dark. "Shunsui..." Shunsui who had been standing idley by nodded and Shuuhei dematerialized. Shunsui watched dark's expressions blankly. he held up his right hand. A small silvery glint on it could be seen. "You may not have realized it yet but i have been pulling the strings behind your back. The Order of The White Lotus has been reformed against you. So go ahead, Kill me, just know that when the next Dark lotus is ready..."

Shunsui paused as the Rin`negan faded from his eyes again. The scenery around them faded back to what it was beforehand. "Your hand will be forced." Shunsui's arms fell to his sides and he sighed heavily before looking at dark his sapphire eyes shimmering in the dark gloomy nature of the rain around him. in the distance a light thunder could be heard almost as if the gods themselves were watching the scenes of the world play out. Shunsui looked up into the rain and wondered if today would be his last to walk this excuse for a planet he was forced to call home.

https://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum